Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife (2456 Views)

RVSG Wanted To Force Ijaw Language On An Igbo Town Opobo But They Rejected It / APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife / Sack Jega Or Form Interim Govt With Jonathan As Head.....says Ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by Onlytruth(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2010
[size=16pt]North offered Ndigbo VP, but we rejected it, says Ezeife[/size]

By Okey Ndiribe,  Asst. Pol. Editor

Former Governor of old Anambra State, Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeife has been involved in several of the recent meetings Igbo leaders have convened to fashion a common position on whether or not to support President Goodluck Jonathan to realise his perceived  presidential ambition in 2011. He gave a deep insight into the thinking of the Igbo political leadership and insisted that Ndigbo want the presidency in 2015.

Given the background of the recent past in which  the South-East and South-South zones  are known to have taken a common position on national issues, what could be responsible for the seeming withdrawal of support of  the Igbo for President Goodluck Jonathan’s  presidential ambition next year?

The first thing that needs to be said is that it is not possible for everybody in the South-South not to talk of the South-East to support President Jonathan as a presidential candidate for next year’s general election.

Second, if you go to the South-East  more than 85 percent of the people are in support of President Jonathan. The elites who are quarreling among themselves, have other things they are fighting for especially their selfish interests. They have been asking for all kinds of positions.

The third point is that we are not leading cattle; our people have their brains and are capable of making their own decisions. You cannot  tell the people of the South-East to follow you without reasoning and expect them to follow you; you have to convince them. What we set out to do was to get information from different groups in the country including those from the North and the South-South,  then go home and discuss with the people. That was the strategy of the Igbo Think Tank.

When we went to discuss with the Northern group, we got swept off. What is worse, some of our own people began to talk of the interest of the North instead of what we came for. Contrary to the agreement we had before going, a communique was proposed at the end of the dialogue. When I wanted to point out that our plan did not include having a communique, the person who acted as Chairman at the meeting did not allow me to talk. I don’t think that our people tell too many lies but I saw something in one of the national newspapers today (Tuesday), concerning that meeting  which indicated that nobody was disallowed from speaking. That is a total lie.

The fourth point is that so far, there is no group in the South-East  that has said it is opposed to President Jonathan’s candidacy next year. Many people are asking question as to why the Igbos should adopt him without reaching any agreement with him concerning the interest of the South-East. Even at the Igbo Political Summit which held at Enugu recently, the communique that was issued indicated that Jonathan was adopted by the zone but subject to certain conditions.

At the summit, the communique was presented in a manner that sent a clear message that it was a reaction to the so-called understanding between the South-East and the North. Finally, what the groups in the South-East are saying is that we have not finished negotiating with President Jonathan yet. They have also said that they don’t want the Vice-Presidential slot for the zone. How do you agree without negotiating?  Nobody has ever agreed without negotiating. The Igbos want support for the presidency in 2015 from any of the groups approaching
the South-East for negotiation.

Is it this demand for support for Igbo Presidency in 2015 that Igbo leaders are presenting to all the presidential aspirants including President Jonathan?

Exactly; after President Jonathan would have completed his term in 2015, the only zone in Nigeria which should produce the next Head of Government is the South-East zone.

But it has been argued that the North-East is also waiting to take its turn?

Who are those saying that? Where did Tafawa Balewa, the Prime Minister during the First Republic hail from?  People should not say what is not true. L[b]et me add that it sounds fraudulent to just talk about North-South rotation within the context of the zoning arrangement. Zoning as we know it has meaning within the context of the six geo-political zones of Nigeria.

You cannot  talk about North-South zoning because that kind of zoning, can ensure that no Igbo man would ever become the President of this country. When you insist on North-South zoning, any strong zone in the North or  South could monopolise the presidency. President Umar Musa Yar’Adua who died earlier in the year hailed from the North-West.[/b]

Who are those contesting for the office of the President now? You must have realised that within the PDP the main contestants now are from  the North-East and North-Central. But if you have a strong candidate from the North-West, that zone would still retain the presidency. North-South zoning is fraudulent. Th
at is not what is in the PDP constitution; I support zoning as it is contained in the PDP constitution. The North-South type of zoning is an antithesis to the real zoning I know about.

I also need to let you know that the North did not deceive the South-East; what happened was that some  members of the South-East delegation did not play the role they were supposed to play during the dialogue we had with Northern leaders.

Suppose a presidential aspirant   like former military President Gen. Ibrahim Babangida  offers the Vice-presidential position to the South-East would it be rejected?

That offer has already been made.  That is the main point I have been making since I began speaking  to you. Some of the people who are fighting battles and using other excuses are actually defending their own selfish interest. But what most of us in the South-East are saying is that we may be politically hungry but decide to starve if we do not like the type of food that has been offered to us. The position of Vice-presidency doesn’t excite Ndigbo again.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/08/26/north-offered-ndigbo-vp-but-we-rejected-it-says-ezeife/
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by Onlytruth(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2010
There are some interesting points in this interview.

Bottomline is that Ndigbo are in support of zoning along geo-political lines.

Anything else is fraudulent.
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by 13volts(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2010
when common senate president pass all the state in the SE
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by Beaf: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2010
OnlyTruth, the problem seems to be Ekweremadu. The key lies in what he wants as an individual and if it is worth the trouble.

The Deputy Senate President, Chief Ike Ekweremadu, who is the highest ranking Igbo political office holder, took the lead by initiating the South-East Political Summit.  Having consulted widely, he invited a frontline Nationalist and former Aviation Minister from Anambra State, Chief Mbazulike Amechi to convene the summit, but Ekweremadu appeared to have conceived a different agenda distinct from what the conveners set out.

The summit planning committee headed by Chief Ugochukwu Agballah, a governorship aspirant in Enugu State had almost concluded arrangement for the summit with massive media publicity, when the Deputy Senate President made a u-turn, announcing the cancellation of the planned summit based on the decision by the PDP National Executive Committee accepting zoning of the presidency between the North and South.

Ekweremadu’s action did not go down well with other conveners, who insisted that the summit must go on since zoning was not the only issue that the forum was intended to address in the interest of Ndigbo.  Chief Amechi issued a counter-statement informing those already invited to the summit to disregard Ekweremadu’s directive and ensure adequate participation. He declared that the “PDP as a party has a right to take their decision while Ndigbo have a right to take their stand.”

This development, however, took a negative toll on the attendance to the summit  penultimate Monday. Apart from the absence of the National Assembly members from the South East and governors from the zone, except Governor Martin Elechi of Ebonyi State who sent a representative, notable political leaders stayed away.  Their absence, it was later learnt, was not unconnected with Ekweremadu’s directive conveyed in radio announcements and text messages to the invitees who had earlier indicated their willingness to attend the summit.

Among the personalities that featured were Chief Mbazulike Amechi, former Anambra State governor, Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeife, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu, Anglican Archbishop on the Niger, Maxwell Anikwenwa, Senator Dr Offia Nwali, Prof. Sam Ukpabi, Prof. Emeka Okpala, Bishop Obi Onubogu, Emeka OJukwu Jnr, who represented his father, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, Chief Orji Nwafor Orizu, SAN, Chief Chris Echukwu, Chief Azuka Okwuosa, Chief Ohazulike, Eze Ndigbo Lagos and Mr. Jude Emecheta, Chief Okey Ogbodo  and Chief Osita Okechukwu.
. . .

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/08/26/as-confusion-rages-among-ndigbo/
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by Onlytruth(m): 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2010
Beaf:

OnlyTruth, the problem seems to be Ekweremadu. The key lies in what he wants as an individual and if it is worth the trouble.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/08/26/as-confusion-rages-among-ndigbo/

I don't know what he stands for really. Do you?
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by Beaf: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2010
Onlytruth:

I don't know what he stands for really. Do you?

A lot of politics is about personality. I am sure we will either hear from his faction tomorrow (at least a counter press release) or moves to reconcile the factions will begin. In any event, I'm sure what Ekweremadu has to say would be of major interest; lets wait to hear from him so that his reasoning can be understood, it might be unfair not to (somehow, I doubt that).
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by sbeezy8: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2010
I cant believe this Ezeife guy is talking, does what he said make sense?

The north said zoning between north/south and ezeife/igbos say its between geopolitical zones. - They are not on the same page so how can igbo emerge in 2015, If Northerners are saying its between north and south?

2) who told Ezeife 2015? I mean that is very dangerous and unwise  lol that doesnt make sense.

3) who told Ezeife that Jonathan wont contest in 2015- If we are going by fake Zoning the SS is allowed 8 years, so what would make any sensible person think SS would cut their term short?

4) Should Jonathan win in 2011- what makes ezeife think northerners will continue zoning?
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by Onlytruth(m): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2010
sbeezy8:

The north said zoning between north/south and ezeife/igbos say its between geopolitical zones. - They are not on the same page so how can igbo emerge in 2015, If Northerners are saying its between north and south?

2) who told Ezeife 2015? I mean that is very dangerous and unwise  lol that doesnt make sense.

3) who told Ezeife that Jonathan wont contest in 2015- If we are going by fake Zoning the SS is allowed 8 years, so what would make any sensible person think SS would cut their term short?

4) Should Jonathan win in 2011- what makes ezeife think northerners will continue zoning?

I think that Ezeife is only restating the position of south east and south south on zoning. During the last constitutional conference, the north wanted zoning to be rotating between north and south. Ndigbo wanted it to rotate along geo-political zone lines. The north muscled the "north and south" thing through, and today we are sitting on a major problem.

Nigeria would have been a far better country if Igboman's opinions on things are given serious consideration.  undecided

Now, the fact that Igbo are even considering supporting Jonathan is because  we have always wanted rotation along geo-political zone lines. The next consensus among Ndigbo will likely be to finally agree on whether to support Jonathan, who must in turn promise to push the zoning along geopolitical zones idea, which means that on the expiration of his term (whenever that is) the position rotates to south east.

Else, Ndigbo may then support the north - south zoning which means we support a northerner next year to complete the yar adua term, before power rotates back south (to south east or south south in 2015). Ndigbo have presented a strong demand for 2015 presidency. Let's see how things play out.
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by Onlytruth(m): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2010
Beaf:

A lot of politics is about personality. I am sure we will either hear from his faction tomorrow (at least a counter press release) or moves to reconcile the factions will begin. In any event, I'm sure what Ekweremadu has to say would be of major interest; lets wait to hear from him so that his reasoning can be understood, it might be unfair not to (somehow, I doubt that).

Yes, I believe the debate is going on now in Igboland. If the elections were to be held today, Jonathan will win the south east by wide margins (Ezeife said 85%). If we come to a different conclusion on zoning before the end of this year, anything can happen next year.
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by excanny: 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2010
sbeezy8:

There are 3 zones in the north(NW, NC, NE) while there 3 zones in the south(SW, SS, SE).

When one zone in the north does 8 years, another zone in the south does 8 years, then it returns to the north and back again to the south to a different southern zone.

So whichever way you look at it, there's rotation of power between north and south, at the same time along the geo-political lines.
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by EzeUche(m): 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2010
2015 is not negotiable! angry

Either we Igbos get the presidency, or that will be the end of Nigeria.
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 28, 2010
EzeUche:

2015 is not negotiable! angry

Either we Igbos get the presidency, or that will be the end of Nigeria.

Blackmail and empty threats will get you nothing. Negotiate, build alliances and present your case in a logical manner. All these threats will earn you nothing but scorn. ibos cannot disintegrate Nigeria no matter how many times they try!!!
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by chyz(m): 5:47am On Aug 28, 2010
Aigbofa:

Blackmail and empty threats will get you nothing. Negotiate, build alliances and present your case in a logical manner. All these threats will earn you nothing but scorn. ibos cannot disintegrate Nigeria no matter how many times they try!!!

2015 is not negotiable. Scorn or no scorn.
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by excanny: 7:19am On Aug 28, 2010
NIGERIA! NIGERIA!! NIGERIA!!!

How many times did i call you? Our contribution in this union is immense. Igbo is tired of VP. We want the real thing.
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by MRMoneyE(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2010
excanny:

NIGERIA! NIGERIA!! NIGERIA!!!

How many times did i call you? Our contribution in this union is immense. Igbo is tired of VP. We want the real thing.

Na by force  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin by fire by fire ?[/
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by excanny: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2010
MR Money £:

Na by force  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin by fire by fire ?[/

No be matter of whether na by force. Na matter of our rights wey we deserve. Anybody wey fail to recognize am, no get good intention for this country.
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by EzeUche(m): 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2010
Anyone who fails to recognize me is my enemy.

2015 is not negotiable. And we Igbos do not make empty threats.
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by sbeezy8: 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2010
we shall wait and we shall see-

zoning is within PDP but not in the Nigerian consistution suppose an igbo gets the PDP ticket in 2015 and loses to opposition- what will happen then?

or what if Jonathan himself loses on PDP ticket- PDP ticket is fake and only applies to "those whos its suppose to "apply" for.

In order for an igbo to win election in Nigeria he will need yorubas votes in the SW and Middle belt- grin
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by EzeUche(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2010
Deleted
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by sbeezy8: 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2010
EzeUche:

1st - Riots in the streets throughout East.

2nd - Igbos will make a power play led by young Igbo officers.

3rd - Destructions spreads.

4th - Breakout of another Civil War

lol if igbos in the east riot- who will really care? no one but igbos are there anyway. lol

and if its a civil war then its a civil war- You should know that in 1967 when the war was in the East, children in the West were still going to school like nothing happen and business was still being taken care of in the West.

You know even my parents dont know much about the war- lol

So it doesnt matter to me.
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by Onlytruth(m): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2010
sbeezy8:

lol if igbos in the east riot- who will really care? no one but igbos are there anyway. lol

and if its a civil war then its a civil war- You should know that in 1967 when the war was in the East, children in the West were still going to school like nothing happen and business was still being taken care of in the West.

You always sound like a kid! grin

In 1967, you didn't have 6 million (some put the estimate higher) Igbos living in Lagos. Today is completely different.
Believe me dude, you don't want another conflagration in Nigeria. Nobody wants it. That is why Nigeria must become reasonable. Anyway, the main power in Nigeria (not the attaching power grin) understands these things.

2015 is ours. Period.
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by EzeUche(m): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2010
sbeezy8:

and if its a civil war then its a civil war- You should know that in 1967 when the war was in the East, children in the West  were still going to school like nothing happen and business was still being taken care of in the West.

Think for a second, when I say the East, I mean entire East. Wherever Igbo populations are found. Do you know Igbos make up a huge component of the oil industry in the East? If there are riots, oil cannot be shipped out of the East. And do you know what that does the country as a whole?  grin

If Igbos riot, the whole country suffers. Since the East is our playground, we can do a lot of damage to the Nigerian economy. Yorubas will suffer, Hausa will suffer, WE WOULD ALL SUFFER together.

And you think a war will not touch the West? Lagos would be a battle ground due to the huge numbers of Igbos present in that city. The same goes for Abuja.

This is the scenario and the the world will watch as Nigeria disentigrate. No more help from Great Britain and U.S. And if we add the religious element, the Western nations would fear a Muslim extremist northern Nigeria and part of Western Nigeria.  grin Since AMERICANS FEAR ISLAM! Just look at the mosque issue.

I can see you do not realize how connected Nigerians really are.
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by sbeezy8: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2010
Im laughing at you clowns- cause you always talk about war like small BOYS - LOL

I wont even get into this back and forth BS- if people dont vote for igbo president nothing will happen- except igbos getting mad.

2015 yorubas will probably vote for a yoruba
2015 Northernerners will probably vote a northerners
2015 igbos will probably vote for igbo
2015- if jonathan wins in 2011 and recontest in 2015- deltans will probably vote for jonathan
Muslims will vote for muslims and christian will probably vote for christians etc . . .

Thats how Nigeria is- to bad deal with it.
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by EzeUche(m): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2010
Deleted
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by Onlytruth(m): 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2010
sbeezy8:

Im laughing at you clowns- cause you always talk about war like small BOYS - LOL

I wont even get into this back and forth BS- if people dont vote for igbo president nothing will happen- except igbos getting mad.

2015 yorubas will probably vote for a yoruba
2015 Northernerners will probably vote a northerners
2015 igbos will probably vote for igbo
2015- if jonathan wins in 2011 and recontest in 2015- deltans will probably vote for jonathan
Muslims will vote for muslims and christian will probably vote for christians etc . . .

Thats how Nigeria is- to bad deal with it.

No need arguing with kids. When there is no country in 2015, then you will understand.
Our concern for now is to rally Igbo to the next stage of things.
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by EzeUche(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2010
Onlytruth:

No need arguing with kids. When there is no country in 2015, then you will understand.
Our concern for now is to rally Igbo to the next stage of things.

Gbam!

2015 a golden year. It is a make or break year. Or may be sooner then what we though. You never know. Because the way the North is talking, they do not want to see Goodluck as president.
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by sbeezy8: 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2010
Lol theres no reason for us to secede NIGERIA is ok we are not suffering- 80% of us like Nigeria the way it is except for our own corrupt govs in the west- has nothing to do with being president or ethnicity/Religion.

I mean if a hausa-fulani, Niger deltans or igbo dont vote for a yoruba man what will I do? nothing cause everyone is free to vote for who ever they want.

if there is no country, than there is no coutntry- afterall beside Abj and warri I dont have fam that i know that live outside the SW. SO ITS COOL WITH ME never planned on doing business outside SW anyway
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by Onlytruth(m): 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2010
EzeUche:

Gbam!

2015 a golden year. It is a make or break year. Or may be sooner then what we though. You never know. Because the way the North is talking, they do not want to see Goodluck as president.

They do not want to see Jonathan's presidency because they understand that Ndigbo are a 40 million strong restless tribe scattered all over Nigeria. They want Igbo presidency in 2015 as a way to finally calm down the east and unite the country.
They understand these things. Some Yorubas, like the kid here, have no clue.
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by EzeUche(m): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2010
sbeezy8:

Lol theres no reason for us to secede NIGERIA is ok we are not suffering- 80% of us like Nigeria the way it is except for our own corrupt govs in the west- has nothing to do with being president or ethnicity/Religion.

I mean if a hausa-fulani, Niger deltans or igbo dont vote for a yoruba man what will I do? nothing cause everyone is free to vote for who ever that want.

if there is no country, than there is no coutntry- afterall beside Abj and warri I dont have fam that i know that live outside the SW. SO ITS COOL WITH ME never planned on doing business outside SW anyway

There is a lot of reason to secede from "NIGGERIA" The country is not our natural borders, it was implemented by a colonial border without any regard of traditional borders. This contraption is bound to fail, and I pray for the day it will happen.

I could care less if everyone else is suffering, my main concern is my people are suffering and we see three leeches. The Hausa, the Yoruba and the Igbo elite.
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by EzeUche(m): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2010
Onlytruth:

They do not want to see Jonathan's presidency because they understand that Ndigbo are a 40 million strong restless tribe scattered all over Nigeria. They want Igbo presidency in 2015 as a way to finally calm down the east and unite the country.
They understand these things. Some Yorubas, like the kid here, have no clue.

I agree with you concerning the North's calculation. They understand that they cannot continue to marginalize a people who make up the majority of the East. There is so much restlessness in the East, it is unbelievable.

The North wants to see a united Nigeria and that is why many of their leaders that the only way we can truly see a united Nigeria is by allowing the Igbos to take control of the helm. Rotations is good for some democracy. I believe India does it that way. It united the people.

The small boy does not understand politics. Nor do I see his brethren understand the dire straits that Nigeria is in for not including a major group.
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2010
EzeUche:

I laugh at you, because we all know Yorubas threatened secession yet never do it. Abacha killing your people in droves and you all do nothing.

When Igbos speak, we actually mean what we do. That is the different between us and the Yoruba. The Hausa are the only other group that follow up on what they will do when they make a threat. That is something I can admire.

We Igbos do not enjoy being ruled by others unlike you all.

And you act like all Niger Deltans are in support of Jonathan. Only the Ijaws. Ibibios, Ogoni, Itsekiri, and Ikwerre would never vote for him.

It's been over 40 years you lost the war and you've dropped to #4 in the pecking order of Nigerians politics. All you do is make stupid threats, like you did before Biafra. No logic, no strategy, just I am ibo, I am brave bull crap.
Re: North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife by Afam4eva(m): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2010
Aigbofa:

It's been over 40 years you lost the war and you've dropped to #4 in the pecking order of Nigerians politics. All you do is make silly threats, like you did before Biafra. No logic, no strategy, just I am ibo, I am brave bull crap.

If i may ask. Which group is No 3?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo Monarchs Reject Rotational Chairmanship, Back Alaafin / A Compendium Of Jonathan's Unfulfilled Vows And Promises / The Many Sins Of Rotimi Amaechi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.