Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti (43916 Views)

EFCC Invades Justice Mary Odili’s House - Peoples Gazette / Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja / EFCC Invades Shehu Sani’s Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by ijustdey: 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
The Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) has reportedly invaded the Afao Ekiti residence of the immediate past Governor of the State, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, in search of campaign fund.

It will be recalled that the EFCC on Thursday complained over the influx of foreign currency to the country.

Meanwhile, he Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ekiti State has condemned the invasion of the Afao Ekiti residence of the immediate past Governor of the State, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, saying no amount of intimidation can break the will of Nigerians to vote out the APC government of President Muhammadu Buhari.

The party said armed operatives of the EFCC stormed Fayose’s residence a few minutes ago to conduct a search, claiming that he was in the custody of fund meant for the PDP in the Southwest, since he is the Coordinator of the Atiku/Obi Presidential Campaign Council in the zone.

According to its Publicity Secretary, Jackson Adebayo, the PDP said subjecting the former governor and his guests to that level of harassment and oppression just because of tomorrow’s elections was the height of desperation by the APC government.

The PDP said no amount of intimidation will prevent the people from coming out tomorrow to vote against a government that has impoverished them for more than three years.

It commended youths in Afao Ekiti for trouping out enmasse in solidarity with the former governor, adding that the peaceful conduct of youths even when provoked by the EFCC operatives was commendable.

The party called on all well meaning Nigerians as well as the international community to prevail on the APC to stop using instruments of government to harass, intimidate and oppress Nigerians perceived as not being on the same page with its clueless government.

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-efcc-invades-fayoses-residence-in-ekiti/amp/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by Racoon(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
A good number of politicians working for GMB’s re-election have pending corruption cases bordering on stolen monies worth about N300bn.They include:
-Abdullahi Adamu (N15bn);
-Aliyu Wamakko (N15bn);
-Godswill Akpabio (N100bn);
-Orji Uzor Kalu (N3.2bn);
-Babachir Lawal (N223m);
-Rotimi Amaechi (N97bn);
-Abdul’aziz Yari (N680m);
-Adams Oshiomhole ($51m);
-Bola Tinubu (N100bn);
-Abba Kyari (N500m bribe scandal );
-Musiliu Obanikoro (N4.7bn);
-Folarin Coker (N3bn), etc.

https://www.nairaland.com/5037995/4-years-apc-government-summary#75963086
So why are almost all the well known criminal elements fronting for Buhari's re-election not being harrassed?e.g.OUK, Lawal Babachir, Gov.Abdullahi Umar Ganduje,Sen.Abdullahi Adamu etc

Why is the all corruption encaste govt not directing its search for campaign slush funds inhouse or the APC politicking is not capital intensive? Just imagine the desperation of the dying & moribund APC government.Hypocrites! angry

186 Likes 12 Shares

Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
It will be recalled that the EFCC on Thursday complained over the influx of foreign currency to the country.
Due investigation and proper check should be carried out, sane ones among us still remember how 700 MILLION DOLLARS NAIRA was shared in this house at this time before the presidential election in 2015.

Desperate times require desperate measures

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by hisgrace090: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Its time to stop all this rubbish.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by liveforGod: 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
I just like Fayose...

He got informed before they even came. If there was anything , they wont find it...

Politicized EFCC

Just tying to imagine how this EFCC chairman will run away if Atiku dares win in tomorrow poll. Infact all APC cabal will run to Niger Republic

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by APCLyingBastard: 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
I hope amaechi has completed the rail link to Niger Rep from Daura because as things are now, it is back to Maradi Niger Republic nah im sure pass for that demon

39 Likes

Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by Corrosiveman(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari was right when he said the rate dollars enter the Country is so alarming

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by Nyamuriflathead: 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Arrest the criminal.
He's the reason why the good people of ekiti state are have continued to live in penury.
Bloody narcissistic kleptomaniac

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by MrMystrO(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by Mouthgag: 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
I won't mention any candidate or be partisan to any political party. But vote for someone that would *B*-ring *U*-ltimate *H*-appiness *A*-nd *R*-estore *I*-ntegrity in the country...... ����
Any P(ATIKU)LAR Candidate Whose intention is to loot and Cause (OBI)TUARY To Our Treasury Will not Succeed In FE(BUHARI)���������������

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by Philipmems(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
EFCC is still a political tool for fighting the opposition depending on which party is in power, Useless country. Well my family and I done move go America

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by luluosas(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5040641/naira-now-n184-1

Naira now N184 to $1?

Please find out.

Thank you

Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Fayose saw it coming

Buhari truly is so uncivilized

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ok. Fingers crossed.
Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by Offpoint: 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
My Ex governor is walking free fah.... Akpabio is now a saint, Gandollar, Ameachi, Tinubu etc... all of dem na pope now.

Day quick break abeg... my PVC is so eager to walk out and go and vote... I had to superglue it down and persuade it it's just few hours left it should be patient a little bit.

I can't wait to vote for Obong owo, Alhaji, President Atiku Edikan Aguero Abubakar.

If he no win tomorrow make Michael blow trumpet... nothing left to live for again.

When they declare him the winner I'll have multiple orgasms aswear.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by asawanathegreat(m): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
We have seen it coming before.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by riversatikulate: 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
JUST THREE MINUTES AGO THE MILITARY ARRESTED A PDP STALWART IN ALESA ELEME RIVERS STATE

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by InaNla(f): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
Just as mentioned earlier by Fayose

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by straighttalk(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
Cifia Pain

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by BuhariLooter(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
humble submission, *Go out there tomorrow morning to vote for Dr Atiku Abubakar, the PDP Presidential flag bearer, so that at the least, posterity and generations unborn may have a cause to smile at you for the role you played on saving our country from its descent into calamitous disaster*

31 Likes

Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by Nairalandmentor(m): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
shocked
Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by Iruobean(m): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin
Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by Olukat(m): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Even when Fayose had told Nigerians they are coming after him?
What a foolish move?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by EdoBozz(m): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
APC govt is just a one sided govt. When its clear an APC member is caught in corruption, the hardly do anything about it. Buhari is just bent on revenge without considering the masses suffering in Nigeria.

24 Likes

Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by Iruobean(m): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
luluosas:
https://www.nairaland.com/5040641/naira-now-n184-1

Naira now N184 to $1?

Please find out.

Thank you

Not true

I tried funding my forex account now it's still the normal 362 per dollar. Even CBN is still 362. I guess it's a hitch from Google.

Also check the graph on the screenshot it still on the 360 region.

Let keep fingers cross.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by helinues: 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Karma is a bae
Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by Achorise: 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Buhari was right when he said the rate dollars enter the Country is so alarming
Yahoo boys are the ones circulating the dollars.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by luluosas(m): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
Alright. Thanks
Iruobean:

Not true
Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by zoby225588: 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
BREAKING NEWS! Plane Crashes After Been Overloaded With Money By Nigeria Politicians(video) www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK6Cg3OuwWA&sns

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON TO WATCH
Re: EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti by Abayhormy(m): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
g

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS / Zuma’s Resignation: Okorocha Reacts To Calls For Demolition Of Statute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.