Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja (70347 Views)

Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja / Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement / David Lyon: Justice Mary Odili's Judgment Is Causing Tension In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by wwwihy: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2020
Protesters storm Justice Mary Odili’s private residence in Abuja …Calls for her resignation

Fresh Protesters from the North, West, South, East, storm Justice Mary Odili’s private residence in Abuja, for always taking bribe to divert the people’s mandate at the Supreme Court.

Just as she has heartlessly and wickedly taken bribe to divert the will of the people in Bayelsa State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DogUJfrJGLw

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1525780377572391&id=100004213292605

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by ChristianNorth: 11:55am On Feb 18, 2020
Maybe we should take over the residence of Tanko

Ndi ara

640 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by muykem: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2020
That woman called Mary Odili is evil.

63 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by press9jatv: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2020
wwwihy:
Protesters storm Justice Mary Odili’s private residence in Abuja …Calls for her resignation

Fresh Protesters from the North, West, South, East, storm Justice Mary Odili’s private residence in Abuja, for always taking bribe to divert the people’s mandate at the Supreme Court.

Just as she has heartlessly and wickedly taken bribe to divert the will of the people in Bayelsa State.

https://www.naijalivetv.com/breaking-protesters-storm-justice-mary-odilis-private-residence-in-abuja-calls-for-her-resignation-video/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
ĺol instead of them to go and protest in oshiomole. They don't understand law at aĺl.

202 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by creolehunt: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2020

Just as she has heartlessly and wickedly taken bribe to divert the will of the people
in Bayelsa State.

This is terrible and very disgusting reportage. By the time DSS picks this wanna-be blogger up to come and substantiate these allegations, he'll start crying witchhunting.

These paid banner-waving illiterates do not know that she is just head of the panel and has just one vote, just like the other Justices on that panel.

330 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 18, 2020
angry
That woman is the most corrupt justice of the supreme court. Because of her, her husband is above the law and can never be tried after looting Rivers state in broad day light. This same woman is the reason WIKE is the governor of Rivers state.

Modified:

femixville:

what's your discipline..
you hammering your unpolished knowledge on a woman carrying out her duty as a supreme court Justice. Even if you're an illiterate, you should understand that, she is one of the panel and she can't decide without carrying others along...
You opening that you uncircumcised mouth to lash a decent woman who have acquired all and doing what is right at her near climax stage of life without you thinking twice to blame APC playing on people's mind, fielding certificate fraudsters like Buhari and Lyons deputy..

when will you young people get sense in this nation.. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you..
Lol! A decent woman indeed!! www.saharareporters.com/2016/10/11/justice-mary-odili-wept-and-begged-supreme-court-judges-accept-n5billion-bribe-behalf-gov

All these gibberish you opined here only exposed your level of ignorance. You just don't know what's going on behind the scene. When WIKE was the council chair of my LGA, Mary odili was our first Lady.
She used her position as justice of supreme court to crush younger jurists who crossed her path by dragging her husband to court on allegation of money laundering in 2007, granting perpetual injunction from the trial of husband. Finally EFCC are going to revisit the case soon after 13years. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/371697-alleged-100bn-fraud-well-reopen-odilis-corruption-case-says-magu.html

With Money, WIKE can pocket the judiciary just the way our assembly members are his rubber stamp boys
Grow up indomie generation boy

42 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by RuddyFusion(m): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2020
We should all occupy Tanko's residence and that of the other IMO SC Judgement panel..

Rubbish

275 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by limeta(f): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
Protesting for looters and sons
Zoogerians how far.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by Mrfrank2001: 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
This is why I hate Nigeria politicians. they make the people so poor that they can even accept #1000 to do there bidding. ask some of them what was writing in the carbon, they can't even pronounce a single word in what they were given to protest with.

The only thing that make some people abandon there sense to be part of this trash is poverty. I spit on Nigeria.

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by Captainrambo2: 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
muykem:
trash

202 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by Captainrambo2: 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
I just wish the nearest military Barack will send soldiers to shoot and kill all of them. Useless Nigerians.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by jimyjames(m): 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
OK let's dance

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by Mrfrank2001: 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nawa oooo
Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by fergie001: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
I like Justices of the Supreme Court.....na dat thing wey dey their minds dem go still do.

grin grin
How many times have these ragamuffins protested against Buhari over the unceasing insecurity, or to the Governors on their persistent sleaze around Govt Houses.

When they finish, they will go home....las las, they will still quarrel over the #1000, they won't still get it!

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by chiemmanuel(m): 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
If someone asks those protesting who Mary odili is, they will tell you that they don't watch Nigerian movies

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by Young6x1: 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
Sponsored by APC he goats. Click like if you are with me

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by GamalNasser: 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
muykem:

But Tanko is not evil ko?

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by ruggedtimi(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
i saw this coming, some of those protesters no look like people wey know the meaning of supreme court or even the name of the owner of the house they are storming

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by ChoCho54(f): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
ruggedtimi:
i saw this coming
Ruggedtimi you lost your voice!

How art thou fallen!

I'm recommending a cure for you..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by ogbuefi677(m): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
muykem:
Islamabad man,na Mary Odili send una go forge certificate?
You well so?

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by ChoCho54(f): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Yes!!! Let them continue!! APC are on a mission to hasten the division of the zoo.

We told them buhari can never be a president of a United Nigeria but they called us haters!

Buhari wey everybody know!!

Political violence in this dispensation was entrenched by buhari when his thugs hacked innocent citizens down because their master lost election.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by reccy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
That idiot woman should be castrated.... A very dumb and sentimental animal.... Spits...

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by powerkey: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
NyenwePHC:
angry
That woman is the most corrupt justice of the supreme court. Because of her, her husband is above the law and can never be tried after looting Rivers state in broad day light. This same woman is the reason WIKE is the governor of Rivers state

She is corrupt because she in not a Yoruba or Fulani...

Ndiara.

Yorubas don't change...

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by tinsel: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
creolehunt:

This is terrible and very disgusting reportage. By the time DSS picks this wanna-be blogger up to come and substantiate these allegations, he'll start crying witchhunting.

These paid banner-waving illiterates do not know that she is just head of the panel and has just one vote, just like the other Justices on that panel.
Why will DSS arrest him? Pdp and their supporters have said worst here against even the president. Dss is yet to arrest them. He touched on what you support and now dss will arrest him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by ChoCho54(f): 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
reccy:
That idiot woman should be castrated.... A very dumb and sentimental animal.... Spits...
What are still doing here keyboard warrior??

Don't you have hands? Go out and castrate a woman whom you are not fit to stand in her presence!

Was she the only one on the panel?
Go out and join your fellows and pull down the city!!

Fuvcking janjaweedians!

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by powerkey: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
reccy:

She is an idiot because she in not a Yoruba or Fulani...

Ndiara.

Yorubas don't change...

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by alizma: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mrfrank2001:
This is why I hate Nigeria politicians. they make the people so poor that they can even accept #1000 to do there bidding. ask some of them what was writing in the carbon, they can't even pronounce a single word in what they were given to protest with.

The only thing that make some people abandon there sense to be part of this trash is poverty. I spit on Nigeria.
Nothing is wrong with peaceful protest.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by ChoCho54(f): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
Young6x1:
Sponsored by APC he goats. Click like if you are with me
I'm with you!

Any time buhari leaves town, something evil happens.

When I heard he was leaving for 20 days, I knew he had left a script to be played in his absence.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by solmus: 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
cool

From Zamfara, Rivers and now Bayelsa, Marry Odili really cut APC Ticket.. even a dunce knows PDP candidate inBayelsa doesn't meet the constitutionally required 25% votes casted at 2/3 of all LGA neither do they have the popular vote

Thank God Buhari and EFCC go use her Husband Peter Odili case take shine small, and last last supreme court go free am, but before then she sef go sweat.

Actual Score:
Chelsea 0 - 2 Manchester United.

Tribunal:
Chelsea 0 - 3 Manchester United
Court of Appeal:
Chelsea 1 - 2 Manchester United
Supreme Court:
Chelsea 3 - 2 Manchester United.

Supreme Ruling: Because Manchester United Striker has no shin guard or good soccer boot Chelsea are awarded 3 goals

This is sadly my country today...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja by ChoCho54(f): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
solmus:
From Zamfara, Rivers and now Bayelsa, Marry Odili really cut APC Ticket
Was she the only one on the panel?

29 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic / Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix / Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.