Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric (13688 Views)

Kogi Election: 3 Killed As Military Thwarts Ballot Box Snatching Attempt / Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm / "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by Yksoul(m): 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
PDP A PARTY OF THUGS AND WURUWURU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by chris51(f): 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
This simply means that PDP planned to snatch ballot boxes. Serious skeletons and roaches in their cupboards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by SEGLIZ: 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
mcdokwe:
The Election tomorrow is a battle on many fronts.

Among political gladiators
Among regional consciousness
Among political forecasters
Among keyboard warriors

If Buhari wins, a lot of people along these lines would have won and lost, and the Nigerian people being on the losers list, but if any other candidate wins (Atiku stands the biggest chance), The electorates would find themselves on the winning list. So because they would have secured the biggest catch which is their rallying power to choose their leaders and discard ineptitude at will. And it can only get better from there as it would enable them choose whomever they want in the future, away from the bigger players or parties.

My Vote is for Atiku, but whoever wins, may God protect him and Give him bigger wisdom to lead Nigerians.

#votenotfight

and this means what?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by unity004(m): 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin pdp fighting in court for thugs... what a shame #buhari 4+4

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by chris51(f): 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
chris51:
This simply means that PDP planned to snatch ballot boxes. Serious skeletons and roaches in their cupboards
Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by InaNla(f): 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buari will spent the remaining of his life in JAIL. shocked
Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by alfaman3: 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
dedos:
If dis is really true,then PDP as a party is really a gang of thieves n thugs who only depends solely on rigging to win election.

I pity the parents of thug boys the politicians will b sacrificing tomorrow for their ambition.

Shut up there. Why should a so called president call for extra judicial killing of its citizens?
Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by 2blessed01(m): 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
We Are With U Guys...
Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by yetunsbay(m): 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
ayusco85:
Sue the bastard. The electoral act stipulated jail term not death
this time around no avenue to carry ballot box.....if u personally try am keu keu keu

3 Likes

Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by luluosas(m): 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
Dead on arrival. What were they waiting for since on Tuesday?
NA waoh

1 Like

Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by 2blessed01(m): 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
We Are With U Guys... If U Are Aticulated Hit Like...
Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by Xxxylxxx: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
thepussyking:
The aso rock cow is a motherfucker.
spit on him and his curse soul,
spit.
I spit on you and your miserable generation to come grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by erinalex: 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
InaNla:
Buhari and terrorism. 5&6
oju ole re,
Ole.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by ayusco85(m): 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
yetunsbay:
this time around no avenue to carry ballot box.....if u personally try am keu keu keu

U a zombie. U support the dullardd even if he go against the constitution. What kind of a human being are u
Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by ofuonyebi: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
the Pindipin 16-yr fever of high corruption never still leave them at all..ooo

President say make security deal with election ballot snatcher....them run to court

so, una wan steal the ballot boxes as usual before?....una don fail...bu

business as usua for rigging at hotels in Ekiti don end...shoot any thief wey steal the peoples ballot box...chikena!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by thepussyking(m): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
In real life you can't say this rubbish! go fvck yourself. spit.
Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by fredoooooo: 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
Awon werey ... Gbe ko ku ..
The perso. Wey go snat h the box go don die before trial starts ... Atiku snatch and die grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by ceeceeco: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
No sensible citizen with a sane mind & clear conscience that has great love for his/her country, and also want the progress of his/her country will ever wish for an illiterate to be the president of his/her country. Not at all. How can a blind man lead in a place where they have many people with vision, or are we all blind? As for me, I can never accept an illiterate as a president. Never. Nigeria has no president, the last one they had was back in 2015.
Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by ZAWs: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Who did this to PDP?

Well,

"Too much of evil doing makes one thinks doing evil is good"

3 Likes

Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by erinalex: 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
InaNla:
Buhari and terrorism. 5&6
now
i understand, why people shouted

"Free Banabers the thief; crucify Jesus Christ the miracle worker ".

It has been from d beginning, so shall it be till d end.

I end my comment !

4 Likes

Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by InaNla(f): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
erinalex:
now
i understand, why people shouted

"Free Banabers the thief; crucify Jesus Christ the miracle worker ".

It has been from d beginning, so shall it be till d end.

I end my comment !

Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by HimName: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
Now I see reason why Muhammadu was visibly furious while making that statement.

He must have gotten feeds from credible Intel about plans by den of Kleptomaniacs party to snatch ballot boxes.

Yet another Dubai plan ripped apart.

Wail and teeth gnashing by the Satanic party and it evil Infested supporters looks unending.

Make any flat head owner wey get extra head for house near the box.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by Omeokachie: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
The lifeless tyrant must bend to the rule of law.

We cannot afford to breed a Stalin in Nigeria.
Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by wasuka14(m): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
zoba88:
Nigeria's major opposition, Peoples Democratic Party or PDP, on election eve, drags President Muhammadu Buhari to court over directive to shoot thugs who steal ballot boxes to disrupt polls.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/pdp-drags-buhari-to-court-over-anti.html
This exactly what happen if u hire a thief to come n look after ur store and he/she is fighting u for putting burglary to store since u gave he/she d job. My biggest consern are those youths rooting for thieves to come help us. Thieves will pack everything away.
#SnatchAtYourOwnRisk
Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by AudiA4: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
Riggers personified party PDP,u know what the party is capable of doing when it comes to election rigging,no amount of court order will stop your thugs from not being dealt with in this election,they snatch ballot box,they do it at their own risk

3 Likes

Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by Benlag: 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Pdp needs to collect all the money spent on this campaign from secondus. The guy is so dumb grin grin
Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
This must have been painful

It appears that their plan A and plan B of rigging this election has been busted and they're really pained.

Onnoghen was PDP plan A

Snatching the ballot boxes was PDP plan B

Both plans are busted and they way they've been going at it, showing their displeasure is shameful.

Plan C is to buy votes

Plan D is to hack/ jam INEC website

Plan E ...... continue from where I stopped
Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by Bugos4real(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
dipopooo:
I don't get it.... Why are they(PDP) afraid of what buhari said ballot box snatching? Are they planning to snatch ballot boxes ni? If they are not planning to do so why are they making noise up and down...

A trigger happy policeman may ignorantly shoot an innocent person on the disguise that the victim attempted to snatch the ballot box. Anything can happen. Remember that the dullard is brainless
Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by yetunsbay(m): 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
ayusco85:

U a zombie. U support the dullardd even if he go against the constitution. What kind of a human being are u
bro, forget constitution. Everyone already knows what constitutn says if truely some people regard the law why attempt to steal the box then

Oook we sabi ur way but this time APC is more smarter just try near that box & hear gbauuuuuuun

1 Like

Re: PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric by bodmasfem(m): 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
2samuel 6:1-7
1 David again gathered all the chosen men of Israel, thirty thousand. 2 And David arose and went with all the people who were with him from u Baale-judah v to bring up from there the ark of God, which is called by the name of the LORD of hosts who sits enthroned on the cherubim. 3 And they carried the ark of God on a new cart and brought it out of the house of Abinadab, which was on the hill. And Uzzah and Ahio, the sons of Abinadab, were driving the new cart, 4 with the ark of God, 2 and Ahio went before the ark.
Uzzah and the Ark 5 And David and all the house of Israel were celebrating before the L ORD , with songs 3 and lyres and harps and tambourines and castanets and cymbals. 6 And when they came to the threshing floor of a Nacon, Uzzah put out his hand to the ark of God and took hold of it, for the oxen stumbled.7 And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Uzzah, and God struck him down there because of his error, and he died there beside the ark of God.

My brethren, when I read the portion of the Bible above, I remembered the instructions of the president.

please, do not touch the ballot box, you may die in the process.

Be warned!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PIB: South South Lawmakers Criticized / Lawyers Demand That Governor Suntai Steps-down / Ondo APC Primaries: Oke Kicks, Abraham Concedes, Akeredolu Sues For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.