Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) (32806 Views)

Obidient Northern Muslim Donate Mats To Muslims(photos) / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) / INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by tendingNews: 6:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Corpers, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff were not properly taken care of last week before the postponement of the presidential and other elections.

Most of the Ad-hoc staff were stranded.

Now that election is today, no adequate provisions for accommodations as INEC Ad-Hoc Staff fight for mats.

Watch the shameful video as shared by

Obumere Glory @Glowhree_ with caption:

"After the postponement of Election this is what we get�

We begged for proper accommodation and they brought insufficient Mats

Inec AD-hoc staff fights for mat to sleep on��

#NigeriaDecides2019 #2019Elections"

Watch the shameful fight video HERE

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/corpers-inec-ad-hoc-staff-fight-for.html?m=1

Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by TheTourist: 7:11am On Feb 23, 2019
Nigeria - Survival of the fittest.

17 Likes

Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:13am On Feb 23, 2019
Where is NwaAmaikpe!!!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by BuhariLooter(m): 7:13am On Feb 23, 2019
ANYONE THAT VOTE OR SUPPORT OR ENCOURAGE BUAHRI TO COME IN FOR 2ND TERM,GOD WILL SENT SICKNESS TO AFFLICT YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS TO COME

VOTE ATIKU THE LORD'S ANOINTED !

VOTE ATIKU ADEWALE CHUKWUMA AGUERO ABUBAKAR FOR PRESIDENT

VOTE PDP....

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by CheapDataGuy: 7:16am On Feb 23, 2019
Funny enough to even get the adhoc staff job na base on man know man ooo.

Swear this country eh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by ArmaniUhuru: 7:16am On Feb 23, 2019
Olusegun Obasanjo: The person that is leading us says he cannot appoint any other tribes into the posts he considers sensitive because he does not trust them. If he cannot trust my tribe and your tribe what is the benefit? And he still wants my tribe and your tribe to vote for him. So, he can ask us to vote for him but he cannot trust us to be appointed into sensitive positions. What is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander.”

Vote wisely o.

5 Likes

Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by Obijulius: 7:16am On Feb 23, 2019
If you dare vote Buhari/Osibanjo, spiritual thunder will strike and destabilize your life.

If you must vote use your head and vote like a wiseman.

Buhari|Osibanjo must be sent back to Daura|Bourdilon.

13 Likes

Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by driand(m): 7:16am On Feb 23, 2019
The hustle is real cool

"since the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force"
Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by whytediamond(m): 7:17am On Feb 23, 2019
The day we realise that the politicians of our present day are only after thier own interest, then our youths will wake up.

See how leaders of tomorrow are treated in 21st century.

Nigeria my Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by tonididdy(m): 7:17am On Feb 23, 2019
BuhariLooter:
ANYONE THAT VOTE OR SUPPORT OR ENCOURAGE BUAHRI TO COME IN FOR 2ND TERM,GOD WILL SENT SICKNESS TO AFFLICT YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS TO COME

VOTE PDP....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by Bizmagnet: 7:17am On Feb 23, 2019
As usual

Take advantage of this opportunrity to give your business or idea a flight into expansion. Get your desired website/blog/software today at a very affordable cost.
Check my signature for contacts.
Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by uchey90: 7:17am On Feb 23, 2019
THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE ICTTRAINING OF A LIFETIME– GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO IN 2019 AND WITHIN 4 WEEKS

I am PAUL, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert.

My expertise lies in branding, design and typography, which are exemplified in each project I am involved in. With my extensive working experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and InDesign (including other Adobe design tools), it allows me to consistently create designs that align accordingly with clients' expectations. I tackle any design project with a keen eye, a steady hand and endless imagination. With my experience and malleable creativity, I am able to produce solid design work that truly reflects my limitless skill as a multimedia designer and more importantly clients’ visions which there result in killer designs and happy clients

With my passion for creative training, let me teach you to produce killer designs in 4 weeks!

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT and
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Tuesday, 26th of February, 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners

Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by Olalan(m): 7:17am On Feb 23, 2019
And to think billions were bujected for this election
Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by hisexcellency34: 7:17am On Feb 23, 2019
INEC received the highest allocation in the history of Election in this country yet couldn't cater for the needs of their staff. Why won't the staff compromise if someone like Tinubu bribes them?

2 Likes

Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by kollinskollins(m): 7:18am On Feb 23, 2019
Atiku all the way
Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by damlawrence101: 7:18am On Feb 23, 2019
Pls which polling unit den post DAVIDO.....naija
Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by Emeritus001(m): 7:19am On Feb 23, 2019
Our dear nation with senseless government.
Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by imolereed(m): 7:19am On Feb 23, 2019
God help us in this country
Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by oldman112(m): 7:20am On Feb 23, 2019
What did they need mat for, they are supposed to be awake, boom now the fight ends, if am there sleep won't enter my eye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by Maghan37: 7:20am On Feb 23, 2019
BuhariLooter:

VOTE PDP....
God will send pestilence to ur households 4 cursing pple 4 making their choice and 4 calling a thief the lords chosen.

3 Likes

Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:20am On Feb 23, 2019
GOFRONT:
Where is NwaAmaikpe!!!
He collected 600 billion dollars campaign funds from the government and he has eloped to the Bahamas to enjoy his loot grin

3 Likes

Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by kokoA(m): 7:20am On Feb 23, 2019
So dem no go bath before election? undecided Make dem no use body odour kill person for polling centre o.

1 Like

Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:20am On Feb 23, 2019
Who send u pple sef? Did anyone force them to apply for adhoc staff roles? By the way, they are even lucky to be given mattresses to sleep on. When I did mine in 2012, adhoc staffs slept in their houses and D pple dat stayed with inec did not sleep all through.

No body go hear Pam from u pple again by the time they pay Y'all ur stipends. #Noisemakers

1 Like

Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by pawesome(m): 7:21am On Feb 23, 2019
Hustle in peace
Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by SirLakes: 7:22am On Feb 23, 2019
Hustlers grinding
Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by Pelaiye2703(m): 7:22am On Feb 23, 2019
BuhariLooter:

VOTE PDP....
God will make your life miserable for such utterances. We’re free to vote whoever we want too.

3 Likes

Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by tomtos88(m): 7:24am On Feb 23, 2019
BuhariLooter:

VOTE PDP....

Anybody that votes a thief, God will send a thief to come and kill and terrorise them... Vote AAC. VOTE Sowore, the Moses that will lead Nigeria to promise land

2 Likes

Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by zionmde: 7:25am On Feb 23, 2019
After everything I have seen in this country
I declare my support for Buhari
he will be the last leader who will rule because most Nigerians don't have sense
the idiiots who are really suffering are still voting in the line of ethnicity and religion while the educated and enlightened ones want to vote in the line of capability. but guess wat? the educated ones will be home for the fear on their lives while those who have nothing to loose in life will decide who rules us again

The country is hopeless, no rescue in sight at all

sometimes it takes acute suffering to instill common sense.
let the suffering continued jare
Who cares?
Re: Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:25am On Feb 23, 2019
BuhariLooter:

VOTE PDP....

God punish u there. Foolish and good for nothing wailer

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done / Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos / Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.