Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) (51704 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him / INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) / Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by tendingNews: 8:10am On Feb 16, 2019
Nigerians are angry over the treatment of youth corpers recruited as INEC Ad-hoc Staff.

Many of the corpers were seen sleeping outside at night, yet the elections were postponed.

Reacting to the postponement and corpers' plight, Banky W wrote:

"While we are all frustrated, please spare a thought for people who are most affected by the postponement... like our corpers who had to spend the night in terrible sleeping conditions, people who had weddings or other milestone occasions planned, etc. May God help us all."

Punch shared this video of Corps members, INEC Ad-hoc officials at Ketu where they spent the night.

Watch the videos HERE see more photos and reactions from angry Nigerians.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/2019-elections-corpers-sleep-outside.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by tendingNews: 8:11am On Feb 16, 2019
More
Watch the videos HERE see more reactions from angry Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by tendingNews: 8:11am On Feb 16, 2019
Watch the videos HERE see more reactions from angry Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by dadark: 8:12am On Feb 16, 2019
i knew inec was not ready to manage the ol nigeria....

and they even cut their budget sef....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by majamajic(m): 8:15am On Feb 16, 2019
and non of our so called prophets saw this postponement coming,

118 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Kenzico(m): 8:20am On Feb 16, 2019
grin

This country is in a laughable state....

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by NotBeenPaid: 8:20am On Feb 16, 2019

Nigeria simply means "Suffer". No one is held to account of their wrong doings.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 8:21am On Feb 16, 2019
Just go to know that my little sister is one of the staffers,like I don't understand in the world why she got herself involved after all the money we spend on her.I know how much my younger brother wired to her account lately.The kind beat wey I go beat her when she gets to the house is loading.

Make she just serve and take her certificate.Any extra suffer she gets herself involved in respect to this cesspit,na slap she go collect.

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by YorubaBigot: 8:21am On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari just postponed the doomsday. If he likes let him postpone the election indefinitely he will still lose, this time even woefully

God knows i hate this apc with passion especially their senseless supporters om social media.... Stupid bunch of idiots

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by YorubaBigot: 8:21am On Feb 16, 2019
I am surprised no one has mentioned IPOB yet, because in the mind of and average buhari supporter everything is IPOB especially the pigs from the west

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 16, 2019
Blame Buhari

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by three: 8:22am On Feb 16, 2019

Billions of Naira yet this is what INEC has to offer.

Something doesn't smell right....

Outside of the obvious bias, somebody somewhere is ripping us off and putting others at risk.

Meanwhile shay na Logistics dem say cause d postponement ba?

See who's in charge of NW logistics.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:22am On Feb 16, 2019
There was a country indeed!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Bonebreaker(m): 8:22am On Feb 16, 2019
haba wat kind of rubbish ois dis one again
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by YorubaEmir: 8:23am On Feb 16, 2019
Nigerians should not be scared of hell. Which hell is heller than Nigeria?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by fk001(m): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2019
Heartbreaking

Zenith of incompetency

Had it been they postponed it a week before the election, it won't cause much mayhem.

Fvck professor Yakub. angry

Whether you like it or not I must vote for Buhari, in fact I will cancel my trip and wait for 23rd Feb.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Offpoint: 8:23am On Feb 16, 2019
You guys should stop generalizing everything, which one be *Nigerians angry over...*? it should be "some Nigerians angry over..."

I'm not angry and I don't have any reason to be, they ain't doing it for free.

If you quote me to say nonsense I swear to God your street transformer will blow.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Quality20(m): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2019
no need for any anger, this is simply an example of outdoor camping. Military n paramilitary do undertake such, so what's d big deal? In 2011 as an adhoc staff, I slept in d open, classrooms n corpers lounge and I didn't complain , so body shd try to score some cheap political points. Was APC or ds inec chair in power in 2011 and 2015?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by ajibolag(m): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2019
majamajic:
and non of our so called prophets saw this postponement coming,
Guy, why na?
We only see things during crossover services into New year

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by mykelswa(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2019
All d ppl buhari appointed are incompetent

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Jh0wsef(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2019
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Yeeyo: 8:24am On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari this time ur 4+4=0 useless president

15 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2019
Too bad

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2019
In Michael Jackson's voice
All i wanna say is that they don't really care about us

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by tegafej(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2019
The ruling government had failed in all ramifications.

How can you treat persons like this?

Are they refugees in a war torn country?

So come next Friday, they will go through same hell again.

Buhari must be voted out!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Emmyginger(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2019
this wouldn't have happened if there was proper planning by inec...maybe inec need 4+4 years to fully prepare
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by highdon(m): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2019
rigging perfected

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by SirLakes: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2019
:Da

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos / Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim / Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.