Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,880 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Fg To Launch Redesigned N50 Notes, Coins For Independence Celebration ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg To Launch Redesigned N50 Notes, Coins For Independence Celebration ! (5366 Views)

President Buhari Signs Independence Celebration Register / Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration / Photos From 55th Independence Celebration In Abuja (Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg To Launch Redesigned N50 Notes, Coins For Independence Celebration ! by Remii(m): 6:26am On Aug 28, 2010
octar6:

missed placed piorities. :oTHE COUNTRY AND ITS LEADERS ARE CONFUSSED. Always looking for creative avenues to steal money. lipsrsealed

Maybe the followers are but the so called leaders are not confused as far as what they want to achieve personally. have seen any poor leader in Nigeria, from LGA to Federal. They spend few days in power and are made forever, how can you say a Senator who has N45m to play with every 90 days is confused, I dont think so.
Re: Fg To Launch Redesigned N50 Notes, Coins For Independence Celebration ! by jitolala(m): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2010
Police on checkpoint will never accept coins,
Re: Fg To Launch Redesigned N50 Notes, Coins For Independence Celebration ! by Emmyk(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2010
Anyways, will that give the naira some value undecided
Re: Fg To Launch Redesigned N50 Notes, Coins For Independence Celebration ! by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2010
Oh my God! This is not what our leaders should be thinking of at this point.Why are they takin us backward?
Re: Fg To Launch Redesigned N50 Notes, Coins For Independence Celebration ! by afrika(f): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2010
In fact,
This concept is terrible and wholistically expensive.
come to think of these. if they share this billion billion to the whole nigerians/lucky niger people in the country,
we would all collect about N1m each for the whole 150 million nigerians as we claim.

This CBN governor, at sometime, i thought he knew what he was upto but later discovered that he was just dribbling himself.
Passing the accurate passes to his colleagues and government arms to execute an excellent result have turned abortive.

The saking of about 500,000 nigerians working in the bank isnt enuf for him, that harvoc isnt just ok for him. now its about designing our
N50 note. wat impact would it have on us. That is why, whenever i sit down, and recall Jerry Rawlings of Ghana, i wept.

I think that is exactly wat we need right now in the country. We have reached our elasticity limit, fully saturated and needs a little pinch to
xplod.

And this our Government, by Goodluck Jona, is it that he is a coward or fearful or jus want to make his money and zap or ready to
take the bull by the horn and do the needful to make nigeria walk straight.

The privatisation of NEPA is a good idea, but what happens to nepa and the staff members when laidoff. let it not be like the case of NITEL.
Re: Fg To Launch Redesigned N50 Notes, Coins For Independence Celebration ! by Afam4eva(m): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2010
Why do they keep changing the naira note. They should leave it the way it is and focus on other things.
Re: Fg To Launch Redesigned N50 Notes, Coins For Independence Celebration ! by touchmeder: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2010
are they not more important things to be done. when did that 50naira note come out sef and for christ's sake who uses these coins still?
Re: Fg To Launch Redesigned N50 Notes, Coins For Independence Celebration ! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2010
i dont just know what is happening in nigeria anymore, changing all the time, when they should concentrate on making the Economy stronger, they are busy doing another thing that will enable them loot money
Re: Fg To Launch Redesigned N50 Notes, Coins For Independence Celebration ! by EdwinOse: 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2010
LACK OF PRIORITY.
Re: Fg To Launch Redesigned N50 Notes, Coins For Independence Celebration ! by Oluwaphemi(m): 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2010
For God's holy sake! These guys seem to device new means with to embezzle money, but od will judge them.

They should divert this money meant to print more money into more profitable ventures. why should anybody start redesigning the money that is barely a year old in circulation? well i know that whwn the people that are designing means for embezzlement run out of ideas, hey propably will put Nigeria on the stock exchange market and sell it as shares, until then, may GOD judge them.

THIS PARTICULAR SPENDING IS HIIGHLY UNNECCESSARY
Re: Fg To Launch Redesigned N50 Notes, Coins For Independence Celebration ! by Ranoscky(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2010
I'm freakin out with all dis CRAP!!! angry
Re: Fg To Launch Redesigned N50 Notes, Coins For Independence Celebration ! by Blazing99: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2010
oladayo042:

The CBN says the N50 with six numbers and that with seven numbers are not fake. So where did you get your theory of "fake N50 notes"? Only a retard like you will be counterfeiting N50 when there is N1000 & N500.
Then why not give a godd reason why CBN is changing only 50 naira notes. For calling me a retard you're one lame coccksucka with diminishing brain matter
Re: Fg To Launch Redesigned N50 Notes, Coins For Independence Celebration ! by Ajike: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2010
Quote from: Blazing99 on August 27, 2010, 02:01 PM
The reason why the 50 naira note is being redesigned is simply because there are fake 50 naira notes in circulation, which are hard to distinguish from the original. Good move I say.

Dumb!

First class one for that matter
Re: Fg To Launch Redesigned N50 Notes, Coins For Independence Celebration ! by bignaija(m): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2010
YES OH, we are m oving forward with coins

(1) (2) (Reply)

PICS Of Godswill Akpabio's G-wagon After The Accident. / Please What Is Happening To Baba In These Pictures Of His Campaign In Kogi? / Images Of Bullion Van Entering Bourdillon, Home Of APC National Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.