Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) (40658 Views)

Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag / Don't Vote With Your Thumb, Vote With Your Index Finger On Saturday - INEC / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2019
lathrowinger:
Where is athieftku won't he cast his?
Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by Philinho(m): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2019
The VP elect
Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by GentleMoney: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by Ladyamina2(f): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2019
Incoming vp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by lastdongidi: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2019
your flag is still not at the upright position, victors have their flags erected straight .. try again later
magoo10:
Victory assured for atikuobi
Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2019
360degreess:
.No vacancy in asorock for any thief/pig candidates...pdp e-warriors will cry today..4+4 is sure
Don't vote a man who thinks foreign rice is not good for Nigerians but foreign hospital is good for him!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by demolinka(m): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2019
Buhari will win in pitobi's ward.

Fact.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by magoo10(m): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2019
lastdongidi:
[s]your flag is still not at the upright position, victors have their flags erected straight .. try again later [/s]
Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by Uncletony(m): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2019
peter obi have never lost an election he contested in

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2019
Atiku/Obi issa goal!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by givenbiznews: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2019
cool
Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2019
360degreess:
[s].No vacancy in asorock for any thief/pig candidates...pdp e-warriors will cry today..4+4 is sure[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by Emycord: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2019
IamPatriotic:
I just got the first indication that APC will win the presidential election, Obi China just complained about a process that had barely taken off. If the trend in Nigeria politics, losers are usually the first to complain.
your god was first to cry out four years ago , he only stopped when he saw he was leading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by idonhammer: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2019
Gucciboss:
You are going nowhere,Green white and Green until we get sense.
Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2019
demolinka:
Buhari will win in pitobi's ward.

Fact.

let him win nah, is politics not war grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:38am On Feb 23, 2019
This peter obi's wife ehn tongue

She dey give me orgasm like never before grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2019
I am working currently as an APC party Agent but my presidential vote cast is ATIKU or nothing.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:40am On Feb 23, 2019
Jejelayewa677:

Hope you vote for pmb

Check my signature to migrate to canada

GMB should go to hell, I am supporting atiku for a better Nigeria cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
cheesy
Victoria ascerta

Don't vote a man who thinks foreign rice is not good for Nigerians but foreign hospital is good for him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 9:41am On Feb 23, 2019
PDPiggz OBItuary!!!

buhari all the way!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:42am On Feb 23, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

you'll find that orgasm in jail, when sexually starved inmate lamber you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by XTHRONE(m): 9:42am On Feb 23, 2019
In God we trust, Victory is sure . We shall dwarf all APC.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by fusionnest: 9:42am On Feb 23, 2019
That woman HIS WIFE is LOVELY......congrat our incoming VP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by oilyngbati(m): 9:42am On Feb 23, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Then make sure you vote in Atiku, so that you can see more of her on TV and your orgasm will last for 8yrs.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2019
oilyngbati:
Then make sure you vote in Atiku, so that you can see more of her on TV and your orgasm will last for 8yrs.

OK brah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by Salvador1: 9:44am On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:
Look at how deserted the place looks, and how gloomy they appear knowing all their efforts are I vain. cheesy

Okoro vice president of Ndi Potorpotor.

Una go suffer from my hand on Wednesday. [left][/left] grin
the day you will shun tribalism and sentiment is the day naija go better

All your posts on this forum is filled with hatred

Change !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) by akdjr(m): 9:45am On Feb 23, 2019
Second runner up vote spotted!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others / Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter / President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.