Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) (67681 Views)

MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) / Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election / Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Denko2721987(m): 10:34am On Feb 23, 2019
Very obvious

1 Like

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by PresidoAtikuGcf: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2019
AbdulCLO:
hahahahahhahah majority of Buhari voters are not online Atiku voters are online typing rubbish.... don't worry you all be shock I bet by now u have start getting report of voters in Kano, Lagos and Oyo.. don't worry we in Kwara are going to the next level... Anambra and co stay online ok we will join u guys when the result is announced
Remove Kano from your stupid list. And mind you Lagos is divided and we don't even need Oyo votes. Delta votes will cancel all your kwara and oyo votes. Atiku is winning you can cry us a dam.
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by babadeee(m): 10:35am On Feb 23, 2019
Massdamm:
u dy crazy
grin angry I don’t want to be ban today just go and sin no more grin grin
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Waspy(m): 10:35am On Feb 23, 2019
Trueigbo:
Lies

If he wants to do that he will do it in the cubicle not when she is putting the ballot papers in the box.

Nigerians self
Did they use the same cubicle?
Watch the video before commenting nao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:35am On Feb 23, 2019
...the man just have a good sense of humour...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2019
blackmantis:

Quite unfortunate after he exposed his own he had to bully her to expose hers
She voted before him.
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by BoboKush(m): 10:39am On Feb 23, 2019
Massdamm:
shey Ur brain is full of water melon seed ni na question I ask ooo

Answer me first na.... They dont use questn for questn even if u drop out in sch... U shld knw the basic at least....bye
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by ijaw1stson: 10:39am On Feb 23, 2019
Delaw00:
Atiku don dey murder bubu for my unitcheesy
Lol na so e suppose be.
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Nyamuriflathead: 10:40am On Feb 23, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
[s][/s]

I am sure that you have no PVC.

If u had, you'd be in the polling station now...
Not everyone is a second fiddle like u who'd have to go through the rigmaroles of standing on the hot sun to excercise their franchise during election. I have casted my vote.... Have u done urs
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Mankosi: 10:42am On Feb 23, 2019
blessingsystem:
The biggest threat to our democracy is fakenews and propaganda
This is no fake news. Watch before u comment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 10:46am On Feb 23, 2019
98% of Nigerians are ready to renew their slavery.

Abeg who get NEPA light? I want charge my phones o.

Chai the zoo.

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by ijaw1stson: 10:47am On Feb 23, 2019
Smile4daddy:

After now you go dey alright.

Is too early to start wailing.

Wailing is something you will continue to do till 2023.

So just rest within these few hours of voting

Then after tomorrow or next, you start your wailing till 2023.

Good advice
Lol I will quote you after atiku destroys bubu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by gewideas: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2019
He seems not to trust anyone. This reminds me of what he said at his swearing in ceremony in 2015.
See the full video of what happened this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CikPALgdoq4

sheedy407:
As seen in the photo
Buhari had to confirm who his wife voted for.

Does this confirm the fear being circulated that Buhari isn't sure if his wife would vote for him?

Only time would tell

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialdaddymo/status/1099216588232949760

1 Like

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by elishajohn(m): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2019
If the President decided to leave his wife at the pooling unit immediately after he might have casted his vote the Nigerian modus operandi would still have come into play.........normal Nigerians
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by obi58: 10:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

Shut up your stenched mouth you useless nyamiri flat headed osu.

You lots are just renowned for stupidity and idiocy.
Buhari was obviously having a conversation with his wife and maybe he wasn't hearing her very well.
What is your business with how they live their lives U follow pay Aisha bride price too?

You're pathetic, shameless and full of shit

You see what I said?

Talk about an empty head!

Does that picture look like someone trying to hear or someone looking at something?

Why am I not surprosed at you trying to call black white? Is propaganda and paid online miscreants like you not the hallmark of this administration?

Zombieism is truly a curse!

Ewu
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by deltateam: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2019
Massdamm:
How sure you ar dat he was checking Wu is wife vote for..

What business has he then peeping into her ballot paper. Straight to Daura.
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by elishajohn(m): 10:54am On Feb 23, 2019
blessingsystem:
The biggest threat to our democracy is fakenews and propaganda
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Raph82(m): 10:54am On Feb 23, 2019
codedguy1:

Agreed! But she said the cabal has hijacked power from her husband. Voting her husband means allowing the cabals to continue to be in power even if she is not against her husband. grin
My questions are;
Who are these so called cabals?
Are they ghosts?
Does the constitution recognise and give room for cabals in a democratic setting?
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 11:01am On Feb 23, 2019
The guy no trust anybody now, becos he knows his level of incompetence and lifelessness is over bearing
Hahahahahahahaahhahaha

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by eightsin(m): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2019
This is funny... She even had to open it to show him again... Like " see am, na u I vote for" Lol
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Massdamm(m): 11:03am On Feb 23, 2019
EvangelistNdudi:
go and watch the video and stop this childish question

senseless human being
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by eightsin(m): 11:03am On Feb 23, 2019
Massdamm:
How sure you ar dat he was checking Wu is wife vote for..
Did you watch the video??
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Nyamuriflathead: 11:04am On Feb 23, 2019
obi58:

You see what I said?

Talk about an empty head!

Does that picture look like someone trying to hear or someone looking at something?

Why am I not surprosed at you trying to call black white? Is propaganda and paid online miscreants like you not the hallmark of this administration?

Zombieism is truly a curse!

Ewu

Stupidity is seeing the truth, knowing the truth but choosing to believe in lies.......
You are free to say whatever stupidity crosses your mind I care less.

Wailing zombie, your wailing will continue till 2023. Save it for the next 4yrs
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by BubuZombi: 11:08am On Feb 23, 2019
ijaw1stson:
He's checking to see if she is atikulated....

Like for atiku
Do nothing for buhari

Keep eating you Likes... You go vomit am when Buhari is declared winner
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by soohib(m): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2019
sheedy407:
As seen in the photo

Does this confirm the fear being circulated that Buhari isn't sure if his wife would vote for him?

Only time would tell

Buhari sorry Igbos are just after anything good about you

Buhari was only cracking joking with his wife as usual but alas they change the whole narration.
He was not checking anything.
I watched the IG video it was just a bend as a result of excitement after cracking the joke which everyone present there also felt exited as well.
Please guys what do you spreading fake news and notions?
Please desist so that you can be successful and live a good life with tranquility.
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by obi58: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

Stupidity is seeing the truth, knowing the truth but choosing to believe in lies.......
You are free to say whatever stupidity crosses your mind I care less.

Wailing zombie, your wailing will continue till 2023. Save it for the next 4yrs

Truly then you are the definition of stupidity for the seeing the truth of the picture knowing the truth but choosing to lie and fool yourself and not Nigerians.

Olodo
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 23, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

If u had, you'd be in the polling station now...
Not everyone is a second fiddle like u who'd have to go through the rigmaroles of standing on the hot sun to excercise their franchise during election. I have casted my vote.... Have u done urs

NL helps reduce stress
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by bulam: 11:14am On Feb 23, 2019
What do you expect from an insecure idiot. This is more than ballot snatching, where are the soldiers to shoot him?
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by jhidey08(m): 11:19am On Feb 23, 2019
encryptjay:

I tell you, I watched it around 8 and he was just making people around laugh. There was a time he should them his PVC before jokingly checking his wife's voting sheet, the stuff was just funny.
smiley Hatred will not make people reason properly. Any sane person should get the joke from what he did, but nah, hatred has clouded our reasoning.
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by ijaw1stson: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2019
BubuZombi:

Keep eating you Likes... You go vomit am when Buhari is declared winner
Lol is it your food? I pity you zombie. Be healed iJn.
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Madu100t(m): 11:33am On Feb 23, 2019
sheedy407:
As seen in the photo

Only time would tell

why checking when it should be private

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) / Soldiers Kill Ballot Thief In Kogi (Pictures) / President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.