Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,472 members, 7,850,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

I Am Looking Forward To A Successful Transition - Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Looking Forward To A Successful Transition - Atiku (18772 Views)

FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels / Buhari Congratulates Biden, Harris: "We Look Forward To Working With You" / I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Looking Forward To A Successful Transition - Atiku by Itopa10(m): 10:43am On Feb 23, 2019
This ur Amen isha allah doesn't have any correlations.so stop deceiving urself with the calling of jesus and isha allah on every post.munafiki
Re: I Am Looking Forward To A Successful Transition - Atiku by Cletus77(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

Stop isolating parts of their speeches.

When Buhari gave a speech last week, Atiku said Buhari had given his handover speech.
When You're sounding like what you are .
A kid
Re: I Am Looking Forward To A Successful Transition - Atiku by SocialJustice: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2019
Yes o, my president.
Re: I Am Looking Forward To A Successful Transition - Atiku by blowjob: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2019
IN UR DREAM.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: I Am Looking Forward To A Successful Transition - Atiku by BluntBoy(m): 10:54am On Feb 23, 2019
Cletus77:

When You're sounding like what you are .
A kid

Farewell speech, as a matter of fact.

There is nothing undemocratic about being confident of victory ahead of a poll.

Atiku has shown confidence and no one in APC has accused him of being undemocratic.

I don't know why you PDP supporters are so intolerant and petty.

Anyway, there is something called reality check.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking Forward To A Successful Transition - Atiku by BluntBoy(m): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2019
Haymaykar:
That you and your family portion...we are talking about a man that has ruled my late grandparents...is he not capable to d*e

Just shut your mouth up.

Is he to blame for ruling over your grandparents? Is that why you are wishing him dead in 3 months' time?
Re: I Am Looking Forward To A Successful Transition - Atiku by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 23, 2019
A smooth transition into political retirement.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking Forward To A Successful Transition - Atiku by ganye1: 11:16am On Feb 23, 2019
Mark my words Atiku's defeat would start from his polling unit.
Re: I Am Looking Forward To A Successful Transition - Atiku by Herbdulqhuduz: 11:27am On Feb 23, 2019
[color=#000099][/color] �Is this really from your heart?
Re: I Am Looking Forward To A Successful Transition - Atiku by PennywysCares(m): 11:50am On Feb 23, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Hahahaha!!! In your dreams! I have sent you back to sender with my vote. We bind you in Jesus Name. Atiku back to sender!
shut up that ur useless mouth
Re: I Am Looking Forward To A Successful Transition - Atiku by Chukwurah003: 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
PennywysCares:
shut up that ur useless mouth

You’re talking to your parents who failed at raising a sensible human being.
Re: I Am Looking Forward To A Successful Transition - Atiku by Neitan(m): 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin grin
Chukwurah003:
Hahahaha!!! In your dreams! I have sent you back to sender with my vote. We bind you in Jesus Name. Atiku back to sender!
Re: I Am Looking Forward To A Successful Transition - Atiku by PennywysCares(m): 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chukwurah003:

You’re talking to your parents who failed at raising a sensible human being.
go nd die
Re: I Am Looking Forward To A Successful Transition - Atiku by Benwallt(m): 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
U mean his disgrace
lathrowinger:
In his grave.
Re: I Am Looking Forward To A Successful Transition - Atiku by goslowgoslow(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Haymaykar:
That you and your family portion...we are talking about a man that has ruled my late grandparents...is he not capable to d*e
And that is why you should wish somebody death. If he his old or not are you the one that gave him life? What ever you wish people will surely happen to you. I say it again you will kick the bucket before him.
Re: I Am Looking Forward To A Successful Transition - Atiku by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
God for bid
Re: I Am Looking Forward To A Successful Transition - Atiku by zoedew: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
You will be needed to ensure that! Place that congratulatory call to Buhari in record time and steal Jonathan’s thunder!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Cash In On Call Data To Clamp Down On Journalists / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 / 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.