Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,206 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels (13483 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Throws Shade At FFK Says ‘A Thief Is Never Ashamed’ / Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend / “South Africa Will Pay”- FFK Says As S/Africa Frustrates Evacuation Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by Jiamed: 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
FFK has reiterated that, with his political might, he will win PDP at all levels of the federation.

A few days ago I had the honor and privilage of receiving Alhaji Umaru Sanda, Chairman FCT Registration Committee of the APC, Alhaji Gambo Zakeri Babale, AMAC Secretary of the APC and Engineer Usman Adaji the FCT Publicity Secretary of the APC in my Abuja home and I formally registered with the party.

The registration number of my party card is FCT/ABUJAM/06 58401.

I have been received with so much love and affection by the leadership of the party and party members in AMAC and the FCT and I have no regrets about my decision: I am proud to be where I am.

I look forward to playing a key role in the battle that lies ahead at the local, zonal and national levels against the PDP.

Glory be to God!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=418901366468793&id=100050467990818

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by Asgard73: 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
Says the Yoruba man.. wey go soon decamp .. only be say.. he go hang.

PDp don already declare him person non grata..

Onye ngbu.

Na your election moniker for Nairaland we Dey wait.. we all know your styles .. since the days of cramjones.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by effort1: 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
Asgard73:

Onye ngbu.

Na your election moniker for Nairaland we Dey wait.. we all know your styles .. since the days of cramjones.

You mean he will decamp the same way umahi decamped?

17 Likes

Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by Nigerialabalaba: 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
Jiamed:
FFK has reiterated that, with his political might, he will win PDP at all levels of the federation.
so wetin happen to his ward in ile Ife or Lagos? E be like say di hustle is real grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by Aufbauh(m): 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
I'm actually looking forward to the build-up to 2023 general election when the APC will use one of the most potent propaganda agent of the PDP (FFK) in time past against the PDP.
The Assassin creed: "The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy"- Friedrich Nietzsche

Femi Fani-Kayode may not even win an election in a ward level, but he has what it takes through his oratory persuasion to throw an opposition over board.

Modified: ffk is now the leader of 'pepper dem gang'.
If some people can listen tothat psychopath Nna mumu di Kanu then,why can't some take ffk serious? What's good for the Greece is good for Uganda..... Tueh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by Unruly7(m): 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
Why this man de disturb us with him madness

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by budaatum: 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Aufbauh:
I'm actually looking forward to the build-up to 2023 general election when the APC will use one of the most potent propaganda agent of the PDP (FFK) in time past against the PDP.
The Assassin creed: "The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy"- Friedrich Nietzsche

Femi Fani-Kayode may not even win an election in a ward level, but he has what it takes through his oratory persuasion to throw an opposition over board.

You saying, people actually listen to Fuk Face K?
Amazing!

11 Likes

Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by Aufbauh(m): 4:32am On Oct 16, 2021
budaatum:

You saying, people actually listen to Fuk Face K?
Amazing!

Those who used to listen him before will definitely hear him out again.
Also in the contrary, those of us that does not listen to him before but were told repeatedly to listen to his messages regardless of his personality will now choose to heed the advice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by sinistermind(m): 4:51am On Oct 16, 2021
It is obvious that the goal isn’t good governance but who defeats who.

5 Likes

Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by Maxymilliano(m): 5:00am On Oct 16, 2021
I look forward to playing a key role in the battle that lies ahead at the local, zonal and national levels against the PDP.
Lol ... The power of hunger weapon.

Someone should remind him of his friend and brother, Sunday Igboho who is battling with likely kidney problem.

Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by whatmoreng: 5:01am On Oct 16, 2021
Man without honor

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by Realdollars: 5:03am On Oct 16, 2021
No time will I see this man picture without plate with content on it.
Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by Sunbellar: 5:04am On Oct 16, 2021
It's unfortunate

1 Like

Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by Sharon6(f): 5:11am On Oct 16, 2021
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeewhhhhhh! Political prostitute.

1 Like

Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by Morgan9(m): 5:13am On Oct 16, 2021
In every mistakes you've made in life please and please don't repeat the mistake of voting APC again

THANK YOU

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by Zendinho(m): 5:14am On Oct 16, 2021
NEVER YOU PUT YOUR HANDKERCHIEF AND YOUR MONEY IN THE SAME POCKET.....

E GET WHY cheesy

6 Likes

Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by tamdun: 5:16am On Oct 16, 2021
Asgard73:

Onye ngbu.

Now he is a yoruba man abi but you people see him as hero when he was running his mouth against apc...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by danot1030: 5:17am On Oct 16, 2021
Until he show proofs of how he helped against APC when was in PDP. A man that cannot deliver his own ward to his party during an election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by Jostoman: 5:20am On Oct 16, 2021
Nawao
Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by fx45(m): 5:21am On Oct 16, 2021
Aufbauh:
Just like he threw the APC overboard with his oratory during the build-up to the 2015 elections.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by Aganju849: 5:22am On Oct 16, 2021
Jiamed:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=418901366468793&id=100050467990818

This is obviously a very sick man

I don't know how people expect Nigeria to make progress when lunatics lilke thiis guy have been consistently at the helm of her affairs since 1960

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by Arabaincubus: 5:22am On Oct 16, 2021
The same mouth that derided ogiri will still eat it.
Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by Arabaincubus: 5:26am On Oct 16, 2021
Aufbauh:

Those who used to listen him before will definitely hear him out again.
Also in the contrary, those of us that does not listen to him before but were told repeatedly to listen to his messages regardless of his personality will now choose to heed the advice.

Well ... First fool is not a fool, second fool is proper foolish.

The only use FFK will be to the APC is that he will no longer criticise Buhari destructively. He is of no other use except to fools because he has shown himself a man of straw and not believable.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by Born2Breed(f): 5:27am On Oct 16, 2021
grin cheesy

FFK is of no political value. They only need his mouth when they want to insult.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by houseontherock: 5:27am On Oct 16, 2021
Political jobber that'll be used to sling mud and subsequently dumped after he gets his body dirty cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by KingOvo(m): 5:30am On Oct 16, 2021
Despite FFK's incessant vitriol against Buhari's government, the APC, it seems have still accepted him with open arms.
It just leaves me wondering what is so special about this man that makes him valuable to these parties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by danot1030: 5:35am On Oct 16, 2021
Asgard73:

Onye ngbu.

The Yoruba man that you once celebrated when he was saying what you like. The Yoruba man that has the history of sexually using Bianca for his escapade before the Igbo hero picked up her left over for a wife.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by kayusely70(m): 5:36am On Oct 16, 2021
He was supposed to register at his ward but then he has no political base or relevance!
Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by Phiniter(m): 5:37am On Oct 16, 2021
It's the shameless Di*kriding for me... them don pummel this one Ahole on a steady
Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by cardoctor(m): 5:38am On Oct 16, 2021
Helping against
Re: FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels by farukg2(m): 5:39am On Oct 16, 2021
Ffk this man no get shame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE / Aisha Buhari: I Will Suport Female Political Aspirants From Any Party / Ogun Government Inaugurates Amotekun Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.