Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,056 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) (41854 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by BlueRayDick: 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
Poverty die! Die!! Die!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Originakalokalo(m): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
The greatest election ever is that between the party or life and that of death.

On the ballot is Jesus and Devil.

Whoever you vote for takes control of your heart.

Who did you vote for? If it is Jesus, you will listen to him... If it is the devil you will listen to him.

This means that your mind is the critical part of the process.

Are you filled with evil? Sexual perversion, hate, theft, fornication, etc? You have voted for the devil.

Vote for Jesus for effective transition from this physical world to eternal life after death.
Jesus loves you.

Accept him today as your lord and Savior.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Abeyjide: 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
see the name

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by abibun: 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
MediaLife:
That is VGC where Osinbajo cast his vote....
pure lie, the picture of where Osinbajo casted is online. Osinbajo queued
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by tonididdy(m): 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nairatrenders:
grin it is bro sure and confirned

And who or how did confirm this?
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by lenghtinny(m): 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Are you sure its not a seminar cheesy

Must be somewhere on the island
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
No ballots box snatching, no vote buying and other vices for this kind PU, I go Dey vote for this kind place someday soon.
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by NNature(m): 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
Mini London...is Island you guys should know that
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
cutesmilez:
That's not a polling Unit

What is it then grin
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by ridwanlawal: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
This people are the ones exercising their franchise
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by baratech: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nice
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
...We are getting there in small baby steps...up to democracy...
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Timisamd(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
No it is not..
Ajegunle is more peaceful than this
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by somalianprince: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Is Osibanjo from VGC? Why can't he go to his state of origin-- Ogun state. Yorubas can deny their states because of Lagos. Shame

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by lordswill03: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Polling unit that went to Harvard

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by saajus: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Who will attempt buying vote in this polling unit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by lagdmark(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
989900:
Money na bastard!
It doesn't fall from heaven, hardwork, and skill
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Outreachms: 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
The Lady in red though.... I need her number
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Guest lounge not polling unit.
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by yinkson(m): 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Why are the youths not coming out to vote
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Starkid3010(m): 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nairatrenders:
This seems to be The most Calm Polling Unit in Nigeria Currently where everyone is seated peacefully, no need to queue under the sun or push on line.

Share your own

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/is-this-the-most-calm-and-organized-polling-unit-in-nigeria-photos/

Note: this is VP Osinbajo’s polling unit in Lagos
I dnt think you understand what you saying
check other post before this and see your VP sweating under the sun�
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by uuzba(m): 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
OP, "Under the sun" is wrong English. It should be "in the sun". Make I see olodo wey wan correct me.

BTW, grin Victoria Garden City is where the rich lives live.

We have a long way to go in this country.
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
My polling unit was so rowdy
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by uuzba(m): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
yinkson:
Why are the youths not coming out to vote
Phone...
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
demolinka:
Small time Dem go dey serve small chops for dia cool

#votenotfight

Lmao!!! With chapman and crushed ice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Horlhamhi(f): 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
laosy:
In my area, those guys are just moving from one polling station to another looking for the party sharing money
lol..
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by uuzba(m): 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Poverty die! Die!! Die!!!
I know a guy who lives in vgc. Built his house there, jeep, America,,wife, kids etc.

I asked him how far Na? He said. He went normal university, Federal Uni. Assu strike etc.
Studied Geology. Carry CV front and back.
Drop CV in Mobil (VI). Gate man show him pepper etc. He didn't know anybody.
Na God.
They called him. An better land.
-
But what I know about his character, he does not lie. And when those foolish oyibo will be trying to make him not to believe in God, he will always prove there is God. He is not a Preach-preach noise maker., shouting praise da low! Just simple chilled Christian. And that's how he has been before he even got any money.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Ugosample(m): 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
obailala:
I swear! money places one in another world.

true that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
demolinka:
Small time Dem go dey serve small chops for dia cool

#votenotfight
Hahaha grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP / Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander / Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.