Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander (41808 Views)

Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video / Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Arrested By DSS In Bauchi / Meet Hajara, The First Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by ceometromedia: 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hajara began her career as a non-commissioned officer in 1986. She rose to become the first Hausa Muslim woman from a core Northern state to reach the rank of Wing Commander, equivalent to Lieutenant Colonel in the Army.

Hajara, a daughter of late Marafan Birnin Kudu, Colonel Bashari Umaru, from Birnin Kudu in Jigawa State, is currently the Chief Matron of Armed Forces Medical Hospital, Kano. She has been to war in Congo, served at Ibadan, Kaduna, among other places within the country.

She was born in Dorayi Quarters on March 19, 1964, and grew up in Yakasai quarters of Kano, and later began her early education at wagwarwa Primary School, and later joined St. Louis Primary School.

Being a bright student, Hajara gained admission into Queen’s College, Lagos and St. Louis Secondary School, Kano. She would have chosen the former option but for her dad’s transfer to Kano. After completing her secondary education, she joined School of Nursing, Kano.

It was at that school that she took the decision to join the Nigerian Air Force, following recruitment drive for medical personnel.

"It was actually a dramatic situation. My mom Hajiya didn’t like it at all. And my dad pretends that he also didn’t like it in order to please her. But he actually encouraged me and respected my choice," the widow said.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/photos-first-hausa-muslim-female-wing.html

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by Ab025(m): 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wow.... I like this!

3 Likes

Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wow! She is beautiful.

God bless Northern Nigeria

God bless Nigeria. cool

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by likila: 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Buhari has doctors in london,
tambuwal has married a new yellow wife,
what has you?

3 Likes

Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by baralatie(m): 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
I wonder what will happen if a person gives her a compliment she looks good for her age and achievements!

20 Likes

Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by likila: 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
baralatie:
I wonder what will happen if a person gives her a compliment she looks good for her age and achievements!

me, i wont try it oooo.
i see the fideo of the boy that compliment she-sholdier

9 Likes

Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by baralatie(m): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
likila:

me, i wont try it oooo.
i see the fideo of the boy that compliment she-sholdier
At least this one is a matron.
No beans to become a matron.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by Saheed9: 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
I go talk am, she's pretty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by sukkot: 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
cool runnings
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by tiamiyukunle69(m): 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
Beauty and brain kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by babyfaceafrica: 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
likila:
Buhari has doctors in london, tambuwal has married a new yellow wife, what has you?
what has you!!!!!!!...you just murdered English tense.

21 Likes

Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by Ymodulus: 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
We the promoters of tribalism in this country.

Why stress her religion and tribe?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by kaziblake(f): 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Beautiful woman.

Congrats to her.

1 Like

Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by jay2pee(m): 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Tribalistic biggots

8 Likes

Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by panasharp(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
Beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by BarryX(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
Something good from the North finally!

2 Likes

Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by Tolubory(m): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
ceometromedia:
Hajara began her career as a non-commissioned officer in 1986. She rose to become the first Hausa Muslim woman from a core Northern state to reach the rank of Wing Commander, equivalent to Lieutenant Colonel in the Army.

Hajara, a daughter of late Marafan Birnin Kudu, Colonel Bashari Umaru, from Birnin Kudu in Jigawa State, is currently the Chief Matron of Armed Forces Medical Hospital, Kano. She has been to war in Congo, served at Ibadan, Kaduna, among other places within the country.

She was born in Dorayi Quarters on March 19, 1964, and grew up in Yakasai quarters of Kano, and later began her early education at wagwarwa Primary School, and later joined St. Louis Primary School.

Being a bright student, Hajara gained admission into Queen’s College, Lagos and St. Louis Secondary School, Kano. She would have chosen the former option but for her dad’s transfer to Kano. After completing her secondary education, she joined School of Nursing, Kano.

It was at that school that she took the decision to join the Nigerian Air Force, following recruitment drive for medical personnel.

"It was actually a dramatic situation. My mom Hajiya didn’t like it at all. And my dad pretends that he also didn’t like it in order to please her. But he actually encouraged me and respected my choice," the widow said.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/photos-first-hausa-muslim-female-wing.html

wow
Thank God their is Light ....
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by jliusadura(m): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
Banky W should marry her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by Vaabra01(f): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
Apy for her..dancing Shokiiiiii
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
jay2pee:
Tribalistic biggots
Meaning
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by Super101: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
This guys are really backward if this is the first

2 Likes

Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by dfav: 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
According to some people up there...

She is not a true Muslim. .

Core northern women plz wake up and imitate this woman. ..

Congrats beautiful woman. . I salute ur courage

3 Likes

Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by Teeboy22(m): 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
cool
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by johntaiwo123(m): 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
K
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by PeinDanzo(m): 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
End time female commander

4 Likes

Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by shamecurls(m): 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
feeling So hornyy

I feel like making babies
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by gurunlocker: 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
she look nice.... I love that uniform
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by archdaura(m): 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
baralatie:
you will regret it for sure
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by yjgm(m): 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
Congrats ma'am
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
sameer1212:
Wow! She is beautiful.
Frog jump.

5 Likes

Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by pretydiva(f): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hausa women still dey bleach ni,,see her knuckles undecided

Congrats 2 her tho

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Leadership From Sudan", "Herdsmen From Mali"- Shehu Sani Slams APC / Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari / Aliko Dangote & Zainab Ahmed Visit The Oil Refinery In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.