Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit (26631 Views)

Nigeria Decides 2019: SDP Reacts As INEC Postpones Elections / How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by N0favors: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2019
Twoclans:

You made my Monday morning hilarious ,I have just been laughing laughing like a craze person .

Have a lovey week ahead wink
Hey double clans

Just curious, was that you in the picture?
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Twoclans(f): 10:39am On Feb 27, 2019
N0favors:
Hey double clans

Just curious, was that you in the picture?

To be honest with you ,I did not see the picture he posted .If you have it you can put it on your dp.

When people started screaming twoclans is pretty up and down ,I knew he posted a wrong picture .I am as ugly as a bad fuc.k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by N0favors: 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
Twoclans:

To be honest with you ,I did not see the picture he posted .If you have it you can put it on your dp.

When people started screaming twoclans is pretty up and down ,I knew he posted a wrong picture .I am as ugly as a bad fuc.k.
If I have it? Why should I? You’re funny o. No, I do not have it

I can only confirm he posted the wrong person if you show me yours. Use as dp for few seconds and take down
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by N0favors: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
Twoclans:

why did you ignore my quote? lol
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Twoclans(f): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
N0favors:
why did you ignore my quote? lol

NOfavors you equally don't have your picture littering nairaland .I just did not want to tell you that it is very inconsiderate of you asking me to post mine.

Do you know how monikers follow you?All your posts can be seen quickly by people who follow you .

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by N0favors: 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
Twoclans:

NOfavors you equally don't have your picture littering nairaland .I just did not want to tell you that it is very inconsiderate of you asking me to post mine.

Do you know how monikers follow you?All your posts can be seen quickly by people who follow you .
Would you consider showing me privately? shocked wink
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Twoclans(f): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
N0favors:
Would you consider showing me privately? shocked wink

LOL

Nairaland is not a private place no matter how you look at it wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by N0favors: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
Twoclans:

LOL

Nairaland is not a private place no matter how you look at it wink
when I said ‘private’ I wasn’t on about nairaland. But it’s fine... I guess you’re too bothered about the many dramas you don’t want no face to ‘twoclan’ cheesy
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Twoclans(f): 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
N0favors:
when I said ‘private’ I wasn’t on about nairaland. But it’s fine... I guess you’re too bothered about the many dramas you don’t want no face to ‘twoclan’ cheesy

The nature of my job will not allow me put a face to twoclans,please bear with me .

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by N0favors: 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Twoclans:

The nature of my job will not allow me put a face to twoclans,please bear with me .
You’re a preacher’s wife? What job?

And yes, it’s cool. You don’t have to
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by sirclemzy: 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
sukhothai:
na this kind of sex starved boys de make all this small girls no de respect we men for here..

#spits

what does she have that you haven't seen before?
respect yourself or manhood at least

You are an IDIOT for quoting me.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by adeowo84(m): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
azraeljaheel:

Ode

You just sold your unborn kids

How did your head fit into your pvc cry cry

Hahahha... You dey mad I swear

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders / 3 Of David Mark’s Witnesses Quit At Tribunal / Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.