Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,385 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit (26637 Views)

Nigeria Decides 2019: SDP Reacts As INEC Postpones Elections / How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by BluntBoy(m): 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
versashee:

Sexual pervert, that's what you are.

Back to the issue, you re still a fool and your children will live to curse you when they get to know the decision you made today. Woe unto you!

Continue cursing like a babalawo, instead of getting an education and learning civility and tolerance.

May your scrotum burst open and may vultures feed on your worthless innards for being a clog in the wheel of progress.

Impossibly retarded piece of trash.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Luvlyna(f): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
versashee:

Sexual pervert, that's what you are.

Back to the issue, you re still a fool and your children will live to curse you when they get to know the decision you made today. Woe unto you!

Leave that id1ot, he's looking for attention grin
He's mate are out there making money, he's coming to Nairaland to form keyboard warrior. I go finish him and his generation today
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by versashee: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

Continue cursing like a babalawo, instead of getting an education and learning civility and tolerance.

May your scrotum burst open and may vultures feed on your worthless innards for being a clog in the wheel of progress.

Impossibly retarded piece of trash.

I won't learn tolerance because it's your kind that will make the next generation suffer.

You will suffer and die a shameful death.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Twoclans(f): 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
Goldmaxx:
i will like to have sex with you and suck your pussy afterwards mi lady..

Go and vote for a better NIgeria kiss

I can assure you if this country is better you won't even have my time angry You will be too busy to have sex grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by BluntBoy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
versashee:

You don't have sense that is why you voted for someone who made Nigerians suffer for 4 years to rule for another 4 years.. Idiat!

Speak for yourself. I am not a suffer head like you. I don't wait on government to give me my daily bread.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Luvlyna(f): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

Look at this excruciatingly stupid village idiot.

An intolerant person talking about myopia. Don't project your idiocy onto me, you halfwit.

See what you have reduced yourself too. Look into the mirror and tell yourself how foolish you are and how weak you are, and how much you are ready to continue being foolish because you really don't have half the brain to think like a man. Fool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Twoclans(f): 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
Do we have any lagosian who voted at the polling unit of sanwo- Olu (APC gubernatorial candidate) I hear PDP won at that polling unit cheesy

Laugh wan give me bow leg grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by AngelicBeing: 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
greencard:
don't know this feeling , but something tells me atiku will win but the election result will be in buharis favour..

just a feeling .. buhari may die while on seat , osinbajo sworn in and attempt may be made on his life ..

just a bad feeling, intuition they call it .

I will stop here
Hian shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by BluntBoy(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
versashee:

I won't learn tolerance because it's your kind that will make the next generation suffer.

You will suffer and die a shameful death.

Your corpse would be so mutilated that even caskets would reject it.

You are a disgrace to everything lawful. A worthless human being, devoid of any meaningful existence.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by N0favors: 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
Twoclans:
Nigeria decides cheesy
hmmm
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by BluntBoy(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
Luvlyna:

See what you have reduced yourself too. Look into the mirror and tell yourself how foolish you are and how weak you are, and how much you are ready to continue being foolish because you really don't have half the brain to think like a man. Fool

Shut your mouth, you godforsaken retard. You and your fellow retard are a pair of accursed fools. You should look in the mirror and see what intolerant halfwit stares back at you. Let us see if you would be proud to claim that reflection.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by socialmediaman: 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
starbuck:
Atikulated

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by N0favors: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
These two fools don derail the thread. Bye
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Luvlyna(f): 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

Shut your mouth, you godforsaken retard. You and your fellow retard are a pair of accursed fools. You should look in the mirror and see what intolerant halfwit stares back at you. Let us see if you would be proud to claim that reflection.

Stop using what I'm typing to you to reply me. Are you out of ideas already tongue
Oya Na, run along. You tried, but you just no reach especially in your reasoning. Heard that's how buharists reason. You should work on that, you really don't want people to mistaken you as a cow because of how you reason. That'd be very bad.
Run along like I said, oohh please don't forget to check my signature again. This is the last you will hear from me. Stop dragging me down to your stupidity, I really don't want

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Goldmaxx(f): 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin grin
Twoclans:

I can assure you if this country is better you won't even have my time angry You will be too busy to have sex grin
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by socialmediaman: 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
Vivipop:
If you don't vote today, do not complain tomorrow.
Atikulated somewhere in Akwa Abasi Ibom State...

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Mcdreamy15: 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Twoclans:
Nigeria decides cheesy
see ur hand undecided
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Luvlyna(f): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
N0favors:
I think you’re pretty

Can we mate? cheesy

Thanks

No, I can't mate with you.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by BluntBoy(m): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
Luvlyna:

Stop using what I'm typing to you to reply me. Are you out of ideas already tongue
Oya Na, run along. You tried, but you just no reach especially in your reasoning. Heard that's how buharists reason. You should work on that, you really don't want people to mistaken you as a cow because of how you reason. That'd be very bad.
Run along like I said, oohh please don't forget to check my signature again. This is the last you will hear from me. Stop dragging me down to your stupidity, I really don't want

Blunders upon blunders and in her state of delusion, the staggeringly stupid simpleminded animal thinks she is being copied. The fool would, in her delirious state, claim to have invented mirror.

You had written earlier that you were giving a farewell post but you keep coming back like a dog to its vomit. Why?

It shows your level of painment.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Twoclans(f): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
Mcdreamy15:
see ur hand undecided

You mean my finger wink

What does it look like?
a, evening news paper finger
b, puff puff finger
c, Olosho finger

Oya choose from above

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by socialmediaman: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
tunmoj:
Artikulated...

Correct!
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Mcdreamy15: 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Twoclans:

You mean my finger wink

What does it look like?
a, evening news paper finger
b, puff puff finger
c, Olosho finger

Oya choose from above
none of the above.... it looks like "mummy's girl" finger cheesy
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by penukz2015(m): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Atikulated

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by versashee: 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

Your corpse would be so mutilated that even caskets would reject it.

You are a disgrace to everything lawful. A worthless human being, devoid of any meaningful existence.

Assuming you have sense like you try to make us believe you would not have voted Buhari again.. FOOL..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by versashee: 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

Blunders upon blunders and in her state of delusion, the staggeringly stupid simpleminded animal thinks she is being copied. The fool would, in her delirious state, claim to have invented mirror.

You had written earlier that you were giving a farewell post but you keep coming back like a dog to its vomit. Why?

It shows your level of painment.

Leave her sentence construction out of this because i know that is what you people do when you have nothing else to say.

You are stupid and it shall never ever be well with you and your household. Curse be upon your generation.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Djbeezy23(m): 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
Just voted

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Nafizzey(m): 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
Just casted my vote

APC Buhari..

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by haywhy80: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
Twoclans:

I appreciate your mature response. Your car (Honda) is cute inside.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by phase1: 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Just look at yourself. You call yourself educated but can't allow others the right to make the choice of their conscience.

Sorry but you've been lied to. You are half literate. You passed through school but school didn't pass through you at all. Go check the meaning of democracy. You make your choice, I make mine.

Insulting him because of his choice shows lack of tolerance and bigotry.

ElsonMoron, Sorry but you sound daft. You zombies think you are smart. Your deadly APC thiefnuubu thugs are attacking Igbos in surulere polling units, disenfranchising them. I guess that's the meaning of 'democracy' in your ewedu Muslim dictionary.

Bunkum!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by IjebuWarrior: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
Luvlyna:

Ode you are cheesy

Why are you just mentioning me? Na by force to notice u ni?
OK we've seen u. grin Cry baby! Can you just run along now like a pained sore loser and stop disturbing my mention?
Just one response I gave you and you're already barking like a dog in heat, is that how weak you are? Later u will come and tell us how ur party don't abuse others. Watch it
Take your time o mister man

Madam, gbenu e soun, abeg. See how you carry mention for head like say na property. grin
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Luvlyna(f): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Madam, gbenu e soun, abeg. See how you carry mention for head like say na property. grin

Who be this one again??
Ori e ti yi.
Better take a back seat
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by ElsonMorali: 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
phase1:

ElsonMoron, Sorry but you've sound daft. You zombies think you are smart. Your deadly APC thiefnuubu thugs are attacking Igbos in surulere polling units, disenfranchising them. I guess that's the meaning of 'democracy' in your ewedu Muslim dictionary.

Bunkum!

Unfortunately for you stvpidity cannot be medicated. An wiru, on wiru.

What is the correlation between what you've posted and what I remonstrated you for?

Wonder how some of you pass your exams in school.

Let others make their choice of who to vote for, and stop castigating them for their choices. simple. You're talking of Surulere. Cover your face.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

APC Raises Alarm Over Withdrawal Of Customs, Immigration Personnel From Border / Abdulsalami Abubakar Gets A Customized Perfume From Sapphire Scents (Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Village Head & 10 Others, Intercepts Opoid Pills, Skunk, Heroin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.