Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,101 members, 7,845,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC (42060 Views)

Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box / DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? / Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by observanc1: 11:37am On Feb 23, 2019
post=76024799:
We need video or picture PLEASE!!!

We don't just comment for commenting sake!

You are solely responsible for whatever you post on Nairaland!
see the video there. The Vice Chairman of Okrika LG confirmed it on TV. 4 wards in the local govt have been disenfrachised.
Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by 1972xy: 11:38am On Feb 23, 2019
Fake soldier and fake police officer.keep watching
Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by 9ja083: 11:38am On Feb 23, 2019
So who will shoot them according to Mr President? Lol

1 Like

Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by observanc1: 11:40am On Feb 23, 2019
Datazone:
I guess the snatch and die doesn't apply to military officers because it'll be tagged Jungle justice by the law.
the materials were snatched at 4am in INEC office
Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by smithyemy: 11:40am On Feb 23, 2019
The two peopple that carted away and stole the ballot papers for 8 wards are D. P. O NASIRU GAMBO OF OKIRIKA L. G. A, RIVERS STATE. AND CAPTAIN INUWA (THE CAPTAIN IN CHARGE OF SOLDIERS NAME TAG DISPLAY IN VOTING BOOTH) all rivers state. Ve already sent a copy and VIDEO EVIDENCE to the EU and united nations.

2 Likes

Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by observanc1: 11:40am On Feb 23, 2019
Chukwurah003:
PDP at work.
see this zombie
Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by mrkia(m): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2019
Police or wike 's thug in police uniform just to paint us black? They even put names to make real. Because I don't know any sane force man will want risk anything like this in this dispensation

If you know you know
Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by pheonixdld2(m): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2019
What is this nonsense? Have some respect for yourself.
xkgedmah:
Hmmmm.
Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by onyxo76(m): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2019
shachris05:
A police DPO and an Army captain just stole voting materials in okrika Rivers state.

Here is the INEC official in charge explaining the situation.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1099206882139484160
so go shoot these ones na? when those who suppose shoot snatchers dey do the snatching

1 Like

Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by openmine(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2019
post=76024799:

grin grin
If this was done by the opposition party,you would have believed without asking for pictures or videos!

grin
am guessing you were shocked that the same uniform men who were tasked with "shooting on sight ballot box snatchers" by your bubu are the ones carting away the ballot boxes!
grin

1 Like

Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by skales67(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2019
nero2face:
Amechi boys in disguise, we know their plans, APC is dead in Rivers State

It's actually buhari's boys.

They did it so that the elections in Rivers state will be inconclusive in order to lower the votes from PDP

We know their plans

1 Like

Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by Evercurious(f): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2019
post=76024799:

NOW LISTEN TO YOURSELF. WHO FINALLY IS DOING THE BALLOT BOX SNATCHING? DEFEATED FOLKS

1 Like

Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by 3kay945(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2019
So how many bullets were expended
Abi the Commander in Chief neva give directives?!
Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by laosy(m): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2019
Rivers again??!!
Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 23, 2019
Sluvist:
PDP states and malpractice are like tube and tire.
the thing weak me but still hopeful of APC nationwide victory. nice day Nigerians, happy voting.
Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by Shaev7(m): 11:51am On Feb 23, 2019
I said it, he will use all forces to win!
Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 23, 2019
mrkia:
Police or wike 's thug in police uniform just to paint us black? They even put names to make real. Because I don't know any sane force man will want risk anything like this in this dispensation

If you know you know
like say you know our minds. these political manipulation and stratagem have failed to dent Buhari and APC image.
Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by Cherrybae(f): 11:56am On Feb 23, 2019
nero2face:
Amechi boys in disguise, we know their plans, APC is dead in Rivers State

Stop saying APC is dead in Rivers, while they APC taking the day in Rivers, with what I saw for myself in four polling units at Rumuobiokani and other polling units at Rumuomasi, believe me Buhari will win Rivers state.

Keep typing here and saying APC is dead in Rivers

Watch out how APC will enter an Alliance with Accord party to defeat wike

As it stands our votes won't count and wike is powerless without federal might.

Let's pray wike finds a way to retain his seat.
Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
9ja083:
So who will shoot them according to Mr President? Lol
rivers very far from kastina.probability of truncation from a kastina man is 0.0000000001. figure out

1 Like

Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
post=76024799:

. What video do you need again? Have you click on link up there? I mean the Twitter line.

Oh, I forgot. You are. earning your living on falsehood. You are being paid to attack truth and spread lie. Sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by geedup(m): 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
REPORTING....
I AM ABOUT TO VOTE AT THE OROMINEKE PRIMARY SCHOOL. RIGHT INSIDE THE FENCED PREMISES A WHITE HILUX WITH PLATE NUMBER SKN 754-HJ(RIVERS) ALLEGEDLY SAID TO CONTAIN A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY WAS ROBBED WITH A GUY BRANDISHING A CUTLASS AS VOTERS SCAMPERED FOR SAFETY. THE OWNERS OF THE HILUX SEEM TO BE APC AGENTS AS I SEE THE FLOCKS WITH APC TAGS & HATS
Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by blackboy(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
I thought they said no ballot box snatching.
Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by Zorbadezinc: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
Wetin Bubu tell us say na I’m be penalty for ballot snatching?

1 Like

Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
Last election, a certain SARS commandant was snatching ballot boxes and when some guys tried to stop him, he fired at them and killed them on camera. Till today, nothing has been done about it. Buhari even tried to sack the police men that appeared on camera trying to stop some SARS guys from snatching boxes. And here he's talking about ballot box snatchers like they're not working for him
Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by Evercurious(f): 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
Cherrybae:

Stop saying APC is dead in Rivers, while they APC taking the day in Rivers, with what I saw for myself in four polling units at Rumuobiokani and other polling units at Rumuomasi, believe me Buhari will win Rivers state.

ARE YOU REALLY IN RIVERS STATE?
Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by Borderless: 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
post=76024799:
By that, we are going to know who they represent.
Instead of a stupid guess.

Slowpoke, what were you able to do with the Gandollar videos, Amaechi and Tinubu tapes?

You better get busy with your dead meat Suya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by Platony(m): 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Pls those with ideas should explain

What's the importance of snatching a ballot box. undecided
Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by nero2face: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Cherrybae:

l feel ur pain Bro, I'll remind u after Rivers election is announced,
Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by mechouk1: 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kokaine:
Bit why is every trader selling only kwa kwas here in my state for election snacks

No dabino?!?
Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by Seandisputed(m): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
post=76024799:
We need video or picture PLEASE!!! By that, we are going to know who they represent. Instead of a stupid guess.
I don't normally do this but
Man, you're the dumbest being i've ever seen on this platform.
Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by Amhappy(f): 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ezenwammadu:
Why haven't they been shot angry

My dear I don't know ooo
Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by DerideGull(m): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Most of ballot box snatching allegations came from the states where APC seemed to loose. Even voters suppression in Kaduna State has been registered as another desperate attempt to keep the ship afloat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim / Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) / Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.