Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,226 members, 7,957,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Secrets Of Effective Prayers For Immediate Results - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secrets Of Effective Prayers For Immediate Results (6494 Views)

5 Reasons Why Christians Dont Receive Answers To Their Prayers / Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams / The Secret Of Effective Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets Of Effective Prayers For Immediate Results by AwojobiA: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2010
No doubt, prayer is a very powerful weapon for a christain's survival in his / her earthly sojourn. I'm talking about real, effective, focussed and whole-hearted prayers and not the playing-to-the-gallery, psychedelic prayers reminiscent of the pharisees of old.

To start with, do you know that there are different prayers for the different hours of the day - morning, afternoon and night? And that there are prayers that you do on your own that can effectively overcome all manners of sicknesses and infirmities?

Let's take a quick look at John 4; 46 - 54 - Reading this passage at the 7th hour of the day with total belief in the healing power of God will spare the life of any sick person at the point of death.

Indeed, there are many potent secrets of effective prayers to achieve immediate results - For more information, please visit http://godanswersprayersvilla.info

Remain blessed.
Re: Secrets Of Effective Prayers For Immediate Results by Rhino3dm: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2010
Just start with 'abaracadabra change' for instant solutions. Go out and get yourself work. stop being fat and lazy. Your destiny is your own hand. Cut that crap, no jesus will save you. Afteral he could'nt save him self from some rag- tag miscreants.
Re: Secrets Of Effective Prayers For Immediate Results by philip0906(m): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2010
^^
Ur destiny is not in ur hands.Even d great philosophers who have put 2gether their "intellects" and try 2 discredit d work and existence of God,have yet 2 tell how they themselves came in2 being.They only came with different philosophies which contradict themselves. . .Jesus saves,even d ignorant minds who have reached d state of confussion,have admitted dat Jesus saves.Wish u could just have a rethink and c dat Jesus saves indeed by just giving him a try in ur life.Even someone who doubts Christ will definitely not doubt his words written and said over 2000years ago which is being fulfilled right b4 us. . .He loves u just a trial will convince u wink
Re: Secrets Of Effective Prayers For Immediate Results by seyibrown(f): 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2010
Re: Secrets Of Effective Prayers For Immediate Results by jokejumoke: 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2010
Thanks so much. This will really, really help our prayer lives. wink
Re: Secrets Of Effective Prayers For Immediate Results by angeloxxx: 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2010
@poster, thanks a mille for this REVELATION! This is really GOOD!!
Re: Secrets Of Effective Prayers For Immediate Results by Dereformer(m): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2010
@ Awojobi. Please, what time of day is the 7th hour?
Re: Secrets Of Effective Prayers For Immediate Results by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2010
Dereformer:

@ Awojobi. Please, what time of day is the 7th hour?

7am you stupid coon, it's like black people discarded their critical thinking skills when they accepted these abrahamic 419 beliefs.
Re: Secrets Of Effective Prayers For Immediate Results by Dereformer(m): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2010
@ Martian

I think you have an attitude problem.
Re: Secrets Of Effective Prayers For Immediate Results by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2010
Dereformer:

@ Martian

I think you have an attitude problem.

Yes I do, way too many black people are religious coons like you.
Re: Secrets Of Effective Prayers For Immediate Results by yommyuk: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2010
@Martian

U seem like a very interesting bloke. Politically blunt and u make sense in that regard. However Spiritually, Boy oh Boy u need serious prayers man.
Seriously. In this day and age you are still very naive when it comes to Christianity. Do u sleep at all? when you sleep and wake up , have you ever thought about how that was made possible. Na wah O undecided
Re: Secrets Of Effective Prayers For Immediate Results by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 07, 2010
yommyuk:

@Martian

U seem like a very interesting bloke. Politically blunt and u make sense in that regard. However Spiritually, Boy oh Boy u need serious prayers man.
Seriously. In this day and age you are still very naive when it comes to Christianity. Do u sleep at all? when you sleep and wake up , have you ever thought about how that was made possible. Na wah O undecided

YOU(a christian) are calling me naive?
You believe in some jewish zombie who is depicted as an european(roman) dude with bedsheets on for clothes and I'M NAIVE?

I sleep very well, thanks for asking smiley and since you ask about sleep, I've found out there are still researches going on to better understand this natural phenomenon but I know sleep is an altered state of consciousness when the body rests.
Here is a link with good information about sleep.
http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/brain_basics/understanding_sleep.htm

But I'm sure if I asked you the same question you'll ay something silly and shallow like, "god puts me to sleep and wakes me up in the morning, praise white jesus yada yada yada"
Re: Secrets Of Effective Prayers For Immediate Results by alongebat: 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2010
Thanks so very much for this recommended prayer site.
Re: Secrets Of Effective Prayers For Immediate Results by isonlagba: 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2010
Thanks so much as this has really helped us.
Re: Secrets Of Effective Prayers For Immediate Results by Kay17: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2010
you are being scammed! Prayers at 7am! Do your prayers need service! na fone? your omnipresent god has xxxx?

Little sense is what is needed.
Re: Secrets Of Effective Prayers For Immediate Results by MJacksons: 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2010
Thanks so much, this has been very effective!
Re: Secrets Of Effective Prayers For Immediate Results by jokejumoke: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2010
Thanks for unveiling these secrets, they are quite practicable. Well done
Re: Secrets Of Effective Prayers For Immediate Results by angeloxxx: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2010
This secret is very helpful and powerful. Thanks, so many pastors in Nigeria.
Re: Secrets Of Effective Prayers For Immediate Results by naso2(m): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2010
The poster is not just a scammer, he is also not smart.

edomann=jokejumoke=alongebat=awojobi A= angeloxxx=doctrice F=kosalabaro

You carry your 419 even enter religion. you no dey fear abi?
Re: Secrets Of Effective Prayers For Immediate Results by angeloxxx: 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2010
This simply works wonders! Thanks so much!!

(1) (Reply)

21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural / God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? / If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.