Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day (17092 Views)

2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians / Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods / How To Vote On Election Day, What Finger To Use - INEC issues Alert [MUST-SEE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day by DrBasit(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Getting Nigeria to work again is a humongous task for us all. Our country can neither be broken by tribalism, religion nor demoralized by political adventurism. We must jettison their 'next level' shibboleth. It is just a wishy-washy, hodge-podge and a hocus-pocus. Let's vote for Atiku Abubakar and rescue Nigeria from the edge of a precipice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day by ayomiDRLmoney: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
The idi*t dey South Africa shouting EGEDE and smoking with his Aiye cult members... Bighead DAVIDO.. INFLUENCING MUMUS ON SOCIAL MEDIA, HE NEVER VOTED ONCE
Re: Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day by Julieet: 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
I love my PDP brothers/Sisters they sure do know how to attack and make a comeback.... pdp!!!Power!!!
Said Atikuobi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day by DayDreamer05(m): 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
VOTE WISELY
Re: Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day by laosy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
Buhari shall stay in daura, don't return oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day by tonididdy(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Meanwhile wizkid is in usa smoking weed shouting Yaga

And Davido is also in Johannesburg oga
Re: Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day by Wizdombabanla(m): 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Buhari is going no where
Re: Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day by Vivuch: 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
Says someone that is somewhere in South Africa. ���� He has collected money from PDP now he's in SA. Shame
Re: Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day by PresidoAtikuGcf: 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Chai grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day by Jeandewest(m): 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
Na politician you be...[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day by dominique(f): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
Shouldn't he be going out to vote as well? Does he even have a PVC?
Re: Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day by amakadihot87(f): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
EmekaBlue:
..........hahaha........you people will kill somebody with laugh o.....which one be yaga kwa

1 Like

Re: Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day by IbukunSangotola(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
this boy telling me what to do today is not even in the country to vote aye e o ni da eranko
Re: Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day by fish23(m): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
EmekaBlue:

Davido is in SA too, mumu.
Dey use panadol for another man headache.
I pity you.
Re: Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
who is "dey" . always trying to insite
Re: Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day by harlaryoh(f): 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Who are the 'they' that can't do anything? undecided
Re: Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
I just want the price of tramadol to stabilize and stop going up, if Atiku can make that happen, then let him win if he can not make that happen then fukk the both of them.
Re: Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day by worworbabe: 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
I will not sleep until Buhari is announced returned.

4+4

Next level

I DEDICATE MY FTC TO BUHARI'S VICTORY

Saibaba we know
Re: Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day by Corrinthians(m): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
BubuZombi:
Can't Wait To Dance This Dance Below When Buhari Is Declared Winner
I just like this Obj guy, no matter what. grin grin
Re: Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day by mrfarmer600(m): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
When (what time) will the electrail result be announced?
Re: Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day by jumobi1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Maybe he is in SA because he has contractual obligations and INEC actually rescheduled elections on the day elections should have been held.
Re: Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day by Ugosample(m): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
ayomiDRLmoney:
The idi*t dey South Africa shouting EGEDE and smoking with his Aiye cult members... Bighead DAVIDO.. INFLUENCING MUMUS ON SOCIAL MEDIA, HE NEVER VOTED ONCE

are you serious?
Re: Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day by GIDIBANKZ(m): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
mrfarmer600:
When (what time) will the electrail result be announced?

Hello buddy !!! ......Are you still in ITALY
Re: Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day by mrfarmer600(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:

Hello buddy !!! ......Are you still in ITALY

No, Holland
Re: Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day by GIDIBANKZ(m): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
mrfarmer600:

No, Holland

Sorry to disturb you.....can we chat on whatsapp.....can u qive me ya number or you take my and chat me up on whatsapp......want to chat with you plss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate / Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon / A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.