Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos (38002 Views)

Thugs Storm Osun APC Secretariat (Video, Pictures) / Armed Thugs In ‘Government Vehicles’ Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja - Punch / Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by poseidon12: 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
sammyj:
grin Can PDP erats and children of hates see why Buhari made his ruthless statement!! Like for Buhari and Share for Atiku

APC mumu. So where are those soldiers your tribalist President ordered to deal with ballot box snatchers? They could not even arrest any of the hoodlums. Talk is cheap.
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by lielbree: 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
sammyj:
E pain am!! grin shocked grin
Yes e pain me well well. I came out with my family to vote and after voting the ballot boxes were snatched by apc hoodlums in conjunction with security operatives .

The evil u support will eat u up.

1 Like

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by bskyb(m): 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
Now, these hoodlums have disrupted a legally instituted excercise. Depending on the degree of their success, they have whittled down the confidence the of the populace.
If their candidates win against the wishes of the people, they would have forcefully robbed voters of their rights. If inefficient leaders are installed due to their incursions, they would have fostered upon the people, weak leadership. Therefore, the future of such people may be affected badly. Healthcare, education etc may be severely affected, culminating in loss of lives etc.
I therefore submit that such people are robbers and should be treated as such. Because the effect of their misdeeds may not be felt immediately , does not mean they should get lighter sentences .
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by gmec23(m): 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
SAD.. dat doesn't mean Buhari won't return 2 daura 2day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by mistyebby(f): 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
APC has succeeded in burning electoral materials and chasing supposed voters away in my hometown.

They want to cause chaos in all PDP strong holds. At the end of all, I pity those tribes with the highest number of people living in poverty supporting this government.

You bury billions underground when you have poor people just outside your gates. Or is it the other ones that will forever collect egunje.

When these poor people are tired of begging, they will steal from you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by zoedew: 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Disappointing. Where are the soldiers Buhari commanded to be at PUs? Boys will try to test soldiers and get bruised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kylekent59:
And the police spoke man interviewed on AIT yesterday said they are read.

Now what am I hearing again??

Truth be told, our police are untrained. They just carry guns and wear uniform for nothing.

I am very sure the security men and women deployed there all ran away.

How am I even sure if he was present he won't run sad
Nonsense!!
the Police is not allowed to carry arms during election except those on patrol. Should they have stopped d guys with their bare hands?
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by actualization: 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
please ..whepp
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
You can imagine that, what kind of lawless society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by actualization: 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
please.....where were d security men attached to that polling unit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by Kylekent59: 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
gloria34:
the Police is not allowed to carry arms during election except those on patrol. Should they have stopped d guys with their bare hands?

Then where are the patrols?

To defend evil is not easy I know grin

1 Like

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by ajl: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
sammyj:
grin Can PDP erats and children of hates see why Buhari made his ruthless statement!! Like for Buhari and Share for Atiku

Even though i am no more a Buharist, and neither am i a blind atikulated, I have sympathy for Buhari's statement though it negates the principke of justice. But when someone robbed others of their will that robber need to face maximum use of force.
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by Hotfreeze: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
Omeokachie:
APC and hooliganism

How come the soldiers did not shoot these APC urchins?

They know that Ajeromi ifelodun is an area populated by Igbos who will most definitely vote Atiku.

Buhari's shooting order was meant for the PDP and not his violent APC party.

Which Igbos?
Why are some of you Igbos such despicable liars?

Ajeromi Ifelodun is Ajegunle and Igbos are minorities there. Stop telling stupid lies.

Stay in your Aba and vote leaders like Ikpeazu that would ruin your life.
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by poseidon12: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
bigsmoke2:
U see that this people deserve to be be shot dead

So why were they not shot or even arrested? Use your head. The so called shoot on sight order was for the opposition thugs, not for APC thugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by Mosco100(m): 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
sehin79:
Which way Nigeria...we can’t just seems to get it right at all..we need a total reprogramming in this country
With one nuclear missile
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by Ganamustgo(m): 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
musb92yahooco:
Said baba

Buhari just casted an invalid vote because he dumped presidential ballot paper in Senate's box.

Check the picture again before you mention me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by Justiceleague1: 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
musb92yahooco:

Said
baba

SAID baba

Mental
grin
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by AllenSpencer: 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
QuotaSystem:
ARMED thugs on a mission to kill and destroy. Just imagine.

Yet some fools will tell us that Buhari's order to shoot armed ballot box snatchers before they kill the innocent is wrong.

4 + 4 whether you like it or not. .

Tell them again Baba

Those for back seat never hear

1 Like

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by mistyebby(f): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Which Igbos?
Why are some of you Igbos such despicable liars?

Ajeromi Ifelodun is Ajegunle and Igbos are minorities there. Stop telling stupid lies.

Stay in your Aba and vote leaders like Ikpeazu that would ruin your life.

Who doesn't know half population in Aj city are Igbo's. Liar from the pit of hell.

Where is your hometown? I'm sure you don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Na wa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by akdjr(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Why are we so primitive in every way of life in this country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by ruffDiamond: 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
e no go better for Atiku and PDthieves,, yr filthy dollar no go work here!
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by Ugosample(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
sukerefakere:
3rd world country
third world $hithole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by luluosas(m): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
Where are the military?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by Ugosample(m): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
mistyebby:
APC has succeeded in burning electoral materials and chasing supposed voters away in my hometown.

They want to cause chaos in all PDP strong holds. At the end of all, I pity those tribes with the highest number of people living in poverty supporting this government.

You bury billions underground when you have poor people just outside your gates. Or is it the other ones that will forever collect egunje.

When these poor people are tired of begging, they will steal from you.

don't mind them.
where is your home town btw?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by lagdmark(m): 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
Toosure70:
Wrong country.
No .sick president. That's the result of country, where youths are very hungry.....no job.no food.no hope .No Future!
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by QuotaSystem: 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Tell them again Baba

Those for back seat never hear

Whether they LIKE IT or NOT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by AllenSpencer: 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Whether they LIKE IT or NOT

Baba!

Some people still never hear for back seat o

I beg help me tell them again!

1 Like

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by Hotfreeze: 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
mistyebby:

Who doesn't know half population in Aj city are Igbo's. Liar from the pit of hell.

Where is your hometown? I'm sure you don't know.

Igbos should stop telling stupid lies like kids.

Ajegunle houses more people from SS than SE. Someone from Abakaliki can't come and he telling stupid lies here.

You're asking of my hometown. What is the logical correlation with the post?

You guys reason like kids.
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by mistyebby(f): 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ugosample:

don't mind them.
where is your home town btw?

Ahiazu Mbaise in Imo state

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Bans 91 Billionaires, Vips’ Jets, Insists On N30bn Duty / Makarfi Declares PDP Convention Open (photos) / Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.