Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos (38004 Views)

Thugs Storm Osun APC Secretariat (Video, Pictures) / Armed Thugs In ‘Government Vehicles’ Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja - Punch / Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by mistyebby(f): 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Igbos should stop telling stupid lies like kids.

Ajegunle houses more people from SS than SE. Someone from Abakaliki can't come and he telling stupid lies here.

You're asking of my hometown. What is the logical correlation with the post?

You guys reason like kids.

You don't even know your state of origin, coming here to talk nonsense. Better use your next holiday to visit your village and see what state it's in before you come here to talk about other people's tribe.
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by somehow: 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
Una don see now abi?

Blame una self

President was prepared for them but una wailed against him.

I hope you can now go and charge the ballot snatchers/destroyers to court.

Yeye contiri
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by saintneo(m): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
sammyj:
grin Can PDP erats and children of hates see why Buhari made his ruthless statement!! Like for Buhari and Share for Atiku

this is a PDP area. only APC will cause havoc there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by mistyebby(f): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Igbos should stop telling stupid lies like kids.

Ajegunle houses more people from SS than SE. Someone from Abakaliki can't come and he telling stupid lies here.

You're asking of my hometown. What is the logical correlation with the post?

You guys reason like kids.

Adult, what is your state of origin?
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by Guestlander: 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
sammyj:
grin Can PDP erats and children of hates see why Buhari made his ruthless statement!! Like for Buhari and Share for Atiku

They are hypocrites. Is this how voters behave in other countries?
We must create a new Nigeria even if we have to guard ballot boxes with snipers.
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by Hotfreeze: 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
mistyebby:

Adult, what is your state of origin?

Ask me again.

I'm not like you. Jew last week, Biafran yesterday, Igbo today, Nigerian when they are sharing money.

You that can't trace your ancestry are asking me my state of origin.
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by mistyebby(f): 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Ask me again.

I'm not like you. Jew last week, Biafran yesterday, Igbo today, Nigerian when they are sharing money.

You that can't trace your ancestry are asking me my state of origin.

I bet you can't answer, cover your face in shame!
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by sammyj: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
..... grin shocked cheesy grin
lielbree:

Yes e pain me well well. I came out with my family to vote and after voting the ballot boxes were snatched by apc hoodlums in conjunction with security operatives .

The evil u support will eat u up.
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by yemi1504: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
bskyb:
Now, these hoodlums have disrupted a legally instituted excercise. Depending on the degree of their success, they have whittled down the confidence the of the populace.
If their candidates win against the wishes of the people, they would have forcefully robbed voters of their rights. If inefficient leaders are installed due to their incursions, they would have fostered upon the people, weak leadership. Therefore, the future of such people may be affected badly. Healthcare, education etc may be severely affected, culminating in loss of lives etc.
I therefore submit that such people are robbers and should be treated as such. Because the effect of their misdeeds may not be felt immediately , does not mean they should get lighter sentences .

That should be argued at National Assembly to bring stiffer penalties into law! This is not a banana republic!

1 Like

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by yemi1504: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Saintp:
Thank God I and my family are no longer residing in this country anymore. It's so sweet watching events from outside the country. Chai, you guys should take heart.

Hope to join you too soon someday along with my family once God picks up my call so that I get money to foot the relocation SMH.

1 Like

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by sammyj: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
.. grin shocked
poseidon12:

APC mumu. So where are those soldiers your tribalist President ordered to deal with ballot box snatchers? They could not even arrest any of the hoodlums. Talk is cheap.
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by yemi1504: 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
mistyebby:
APC has succeeded in burning electoral materials and chasing supposed voters away in my hometown.

They want to cause chaos in all PDP strong holds. At the end of all, I pity those tribes with the highest number of people living in poverty supporting this government.

You bury billions underground when you have poor people just outside your gates. Or is it the other ones that will forever collect egunje.

When these poor people are tired of begging, they will steal from you.

State, ward and polling unit?

1 Like

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by Hotfreeze: 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
mistyebby:

I bet you can't answer, cover your face in shame!

Why should I answer someone that doesn't know where she originated from?
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by catalan15(m): 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
Pandemonium broke out moments ago in Amukoko, Ajeromi Ifelodun local government area of Lagos State, after thugs stormed a polling unit to disrupt the ongoing presidential and national assembly elections.

According to Emmanuella Okoye who reported the incident, hoodlums stormed the polling unit in with bikes and tricycles (Keke Napep) while carrying metals, sticks and other weapons.

The hoodlums chased people out of the polling unit and destroyed ballot boxes and other election materials.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/ballot-boxes-destroyed-as-armed-thugs-storm-polling-unit-in-lagos-photos.html
PDP In Action....
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by Gandollaar(f): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
sammyj:
I don quote you
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by GreenT: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
sammyj:
Empty ruthless statement without action
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by Saintp(m): 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
yemi1504:

Hope to join you too soon someday along with my family once God picks up my call so that I get money to foot the relocation SMH.

Please try. The number of idiots in Nigeria is far more than the number of reasonable people by at least a margin of 9:1. There is nothing anyone will do under the surface of this earth that will make Nigeria a better place,not in this generation. The sane ones should just find a way and move out of the country, you live life just once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by yemi1504: 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Saintp:

Please try. The number of idiots in Nigeria is far more than the number of reasonable people by at least a margin of 9:1. There is nothing anyone will do under the surface of this earth that will make Nigeria a better place,not in this generation. The sane ones should just find a way and move out of the country, you live life just once.

I will but the lack of a job is holding me back, you know how bad the country's unemployment issue is. Funnily I have been outside the country before and for five years at that, what I have seen in this country is miles worse than I saw in that country I was abroad SMH. I am hoping God answers my call.

1 Like

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by Dragon247: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is a calculated plan by the APC AND THE POLICE. Buhari 's order was certainly not for Lagos because this has always been their trick.They (APC) use thugs to enable them win elections. When one of the APC thugs was attacked during the campaign, police was quick to react and made some arrests but whenever these same thugs carry out this heinous act police is always nowhere to be found.Nigeria is a scam,only God can deliver this country.
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by Unconquerable: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
Where is Buhari and his empty threats?
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by Dragon247: 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is a calculated plan by the APC AND THE POLICE. Buhari 's order was certainly not for Lagos because this has always been their trick.They (APC) use thugs to enable them win elections. When one of the APC thugs was attacked during the campaign, police was quick to react and made some arrests but whenever these same thugs carry out this heinous act police is always nowhere to be found.Nigeria is a scam,only God can deliver this country.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by DerideGull(m): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
Pandemonium broke out moments ago in Amukoko, Ajeromi Ifelodun local government area of Lagos State, after thugs stormed a polling unit to disrupt the ongoing presidential and national assembly elections.

According to Emmanuella Okoye who reported the incident, hoodlums stormed the polling unit in with bikes and tricycles (Keke Napep) while carrying metals, sticks and other weapons.

The hoodlums chased people out of the polling unit and destroyed ballot boxes and other election materials.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/ballot-boxes-destroyed-as-armed-thugs-storm-polling-unit-in-lagos-photos.html

I guess APC has sensed defeat in this election.
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by spiralwedge(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Omeokachie:
APC and hooliganism

How come the soldiers did not shoot these APC urchins?

They know that Ajeromi ifelodun is an area populated by Igbos who will most definitely vote Atiku.

Buhari's shooting order was meant for the PDP and not his violent APC party.

Why do you assume that Igbos would vote for Atiku?
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by higgs: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
Sad.Where are the security agents?
Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by Bayo26446: 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below

Re: Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos by kayalla(f): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
so now, what is the essence of come out and that they ve been shouting? they just looking for blood to drink ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic / "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State / Makarfi Declares PDP Convention Open (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.