Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Relationship Solution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Solution (306 Views)

The Relationship Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Solution by lordweezy(m): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
I have studied our generation of women nowadays and I see they need help, my friend if you have a sister advise her.i know they are many challenges to it but the earlier solution the better.i will list the problems with female character and ladies if you read and feel it’s ok then do make the right choice before it’s late.
1. Men I want to tell you that you need to help women make the right choices, imagine a lady while young she is approached for marriage and she says no, but then When she is ready and no man is forthcoming she turns into many things in a bid to get married, now who is lossing.
2. I learnt that some ladies don’t have thoughts towards helping their men build a family and wealth, my dear if you don’t help him or guide him, I promise he will never appreciate you one day, it’s important that you prepare your mind to be a helper and comforter.
3. Ladies the way you treat and value your man and try to make peace is the way your home will be.
4. Your family riches depends on your management capabilities as a wife and advise to your husband cause I believe all men if not always but they listen to advises from their wife about any situation, e.g if while during relationship and you demanding expensive items while he has a salary job, and he married you with the job remember nothing last, so it’s better collect to invest cause if na trending clothes one day na rag e go turn to or you go dash am out.
5. Better you don’t involve in a relationship without aim of marriage than to invest in the name of love and then you change men cause you think it won’t work out.
6. Better to allow a man sleep with you free first time than charge for sex in the name pay as you go cause a free one means he is indebted if you attack him emotionally with it and you can make aerial demands with it than charging for pay as you go and then case over and you don’t get real long term value.

Infact am tired, this election is stressing me and this is what I think about marriage, if you like keep counting your boyfriends don’t go and marry, me I will set my compass for 2019 flenjo mode.��

(1) (Reply)

Ride Or Die / The Best Love Messages For Her From The Heart / Any Engineering Company Recruiting Siwes In Ilorin/oshogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.