Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,510 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

I Love The Results Coming From South West - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love The Results Coming From South West (17729 Views)

The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election / I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio / Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by Ikinternational: 1:56am On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lol. If you know how I disliked what Ibo did under Jonathan? You won't be here talking nonsense. Ibo sabotaged what could have been with their stupid clannish displaybas well poisoning Jonathan's mind. Was it not Arthur Eze who said Yorubas are useles amala ewedu people in front of Jonathan while the stupid Jonathan grinned from ears to ears and joined in the mockery? Yeye dey smell.

Hope that info/knowledge helps you pay rent.

I hate the fact that your likes keep poisoning this forum.
Chasing reasonable Nigerians away. Leaving this place to radicals.

Fighting imaginary battles. Smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by Kagawa10: 2:04am On Feb 24, 2019
Ikinternational:

Hope that info/knowledge helps you pay rent.

I hate the fact that your likes keep poisoning this forum.

Fighting imaginary battles. Smh

Yes. It makes me aware of you Ibos and why I should be ever conscious about you. My friend at uniben was always calling me ofe nmmanu which I thought was a lovely nick name until I found out it was a derogatory name meant for the Yorubas. Nothing you Ibo does seem to amaze me anymore. You're always hateful and clannish unnecessarily.

You can't blame me for not trusting the Ibos when I've been burnt many times. I have a marshmallow heart though and if I find an Ibo friend worthy of such trust again, my heart is always open but I'm ever conscious.

4 Likes

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by oyatz(m): 3:15am On Feb 24, 2019
Ofe Nmannu is not necessarily a bad term.
My ex-Igbo GF used to refer to me as such too (may be teasing me) and the girl really loved me but she has some health challenges that didn't make our relationship to work out.

Kagawa10:

Yes. It makes me aware of you Ibos and why I should be ever conscious about you. My friend at uniben was always calling me ofe nmmanu which I thought was a lovely nick name until I found out it was a derogatory name meant for the Yorubas. Nothing you Ibo does seem to amaze me anymore. You're always hateful and clannish unnecessarily.

You can't blame me for not trusting the Ibos when I've been burnt many times. I have a marshmallow heart though and if I find an Ibo friend worthy of such trust again, my heart is always open but I'm ever conscious.
Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by toplinetrtrend: 3:25am On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:
Atikulooter spent money here in Akure. I was even surprised no APC gave out inducement to buy vote. Tinubu was actually right about Buhari having no money to bribe electorate. My problem with Yoruba, especially Akure people is we too like money. What I'm sure about is no money can stop Buhari winning.

Lmao. The southwest didn't massively vote Buhari in the last election as well. The only time we voted massively was for Jonathan in 2011 but Ibo sabotaged and poisoned his mind against the Yorubas without any reason. I love your sneaky play btw. We all know you support Atiku but a coward to shout it. Yeye dey smell.

Looks like the voters in sanwo olu's and Osinbajo's polling units are not agreeing with this "atiku is a thief" rubbish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by raumdeuter: 3:26am On Feb 24, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Looks like the voters in sanwo olu's and Osinbajo's polling units are not agreeing with this "atiku is a thief" rubbish.

The voting in those elite areas will favor PDP, wait till they bring results from Alimosho and co
Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by Quorax: 3:27am On Feb 24, 2019
MUTERIKA:
speaking from Kwara, my senator for kwara south lost his town to Buhari, Saraki lost his polling unit to Buhari (although not yet confirmed) and in my local government, Offa, it will be a blessing if PDP garnered a thousand votes. All Kwara South stand with APC, same as North and obviously Central Kwara. So, Kwara is for APC.
saraki won his pu. Stop lies.
Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by toplinetrtrend: 3:33am On Feb 24, 2019
raumdeuter:

The voting in those elite areas will favor PDP, wait till they bring results from Alimosho and co

Then it looks like only dumb people will vote for Buhari in Lagos

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by Olaone1: 3:50am On Feb 24, 2019
You guys were stupid initially to have lumped us together in the South West saying we are for APC. It was an aberration. We aren't zombies. Most of us have discerning mind. And, our belief in a just and egalitarian society is uncompromisingly solid

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by lereinter(m): 5:22am On Feb 24, 2019
focus7:

That will still not make Atiku president, you can place your money to bet it if you doubt me.

Cool down

You will not die when Atiku wins but delivered from mental slavery

1 Like

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by anjowaka510(m): 6:08am On Feb 24, 2019
emmasege:
A reliable source even told me that PDP won many polling booths in Ibadan.
no many is an understatement I won factually all
Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by yesloaded: 6:43am On Feb 24, 2019
oyatz:
Ofe Nmannu is not necessarily a bad term.
My ex-Igbo GF used to refer to me as such too (may be teasing me) and the girl really loved me but she has some health challenges that didn't make our relationship to work out.
Ofe nmanu means 'red oil soup'

Ndi ofe nmanu means 'people who love to eat red oil soup'

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by Amumaigwe: 6:57am On Feb 24, 2019
bender79:
But he is doing poorly in the north and that is why pdp has been quiet for now. If only he was competing favourably with buhari in the north I would have called a pdp victory by now

Buhari is also doing poorly in SE/SS/NC
Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 24, 2019
focus7:

That will still not make Atiku president, you can place your money to bet it if you doubt me.
I nor run o. How much you get?
Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by 7lives: 7:10am On Feb 24, 2019
bender79:
But he is doing poorly in the north and that is why pdp has been quiet for now. If only he was competing favourably with buhari in the north I would have called a pdp victory by now
grin grin grin PDP has already lost the election, as at yesterday, it was reported that PDP is planning to unleash thugs on collation centers and so the army was asked to beef up security at those centers.
If PDP are winning will they be planning such?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by sonofElElyon: 7:14am On Feb 24, 2019
Reported by who Quote source!
#responsible citizens' journalism

7lives:

grin grin grin PDP has already lost the election, as at yesterday, it was reported that PDP is planning to unleash thugs on collation centers and so the army was asked to beef up security at those centers.
If PDP are winning will they be planning such?.
Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by Sagamie1(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2019
Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by flexya: 6:24am On Feb 25, 2019
OYO CENTRAL SENATORIAL
APC = 91,080
ADC = 41,657
ADP = 41,377
PDP = 83,600

Winner : Senator Teslim Kolawole Folarin (APC)
Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by nwanyionitsha: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2019
senatordave1:

Yes while buhari won outside ibadan.south west was always going to be narrow.
You guys actually said Atiku had no chance in the SW.
It is now i actually believe there is something called bmc.
Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by MUTERIKA(m): 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
izzou:

Saraki didn't lose his polling unit...

Let's see what the margin will look like then
guess you have seen it ba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election / Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians / All Eyes On Tinubu, Kwankwaso As Obi Names Running Mate - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.