Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

I Love The Results Coming From South West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love The Results Coming From South West (17734 Views)

The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election / I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio / Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by izzou(m): 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
hucienda:

That's what the thugs sent to wreak havoc PDP majority areas indirectly allude to. Lagos politics is now at a level where whoever the non-indigenes vote among any Yoruba presented by the two major political parties would emerge victorious.

Analytically looking at Lagos, the non-indigenes especially the Igbo are the bedrock of the PDP over there. The APC has to find a way to get a good chunk of that vote - this voter suppression is a poor strategy that is not long term and would eventually fail. If they don't vote, the state virtually becomes a one-party state 'cos the number of Yoruba in the PDP cannot compare with their kith and kin in the APC.

The tribal bigotry coupled with the aggreived APC members is really boomeranging

PDP won all the posts in my polling unit in Festac. Even though it was a Yoruba guy they were voting, they were just happy going against APC

The governorship election go hard small oh

4 Likes

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by jbtobsyn(m): 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kagawa10:
Atikulooter spent money here in Akure. I was even surprised no APC gave out inducement to buy vote. Tinubu was actually right about Buhari having no money to bribe electorate. My problem with Yoruba, especially Akure people is we too like money. What I'm sure about is no money can stop Buhari winning.
It shows you are deluded,voting buying is much here in Ogun state. People in my PU were bribed which is a known fact.

3 Likes

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by Kagawa10: 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
izzou:

Exactly.....

So all Buhari needs to do is to close the gap in the East and South South.... But the east seem to be more difficult going by the ones we have seen....

Like someone said, Atiku needs to try more in the North... I mean better than Jonathan, to win

2015 is replicating itself somehow. It's too early to conclude though

Lmao. The southwest didn't massively vote Buhari in the last election as well. The only time we voted massively was for Jonathan in 2011 but Ibo sabotaged his government and poisoned his mind. I love your sneaky play btw. We all know you support Atiku but a coward to shout it. Yeye dey smell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by izzou(m): 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lmao. The southwest didn't massively vote Buhari in the last election as well. The only time we voted massively was for Jonathan in 2011 but Ibo sabotaged his government. I love your sneaky play btw. We all know you support Atiku but a coward to shout it. Yeye dey smell.

K

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by Kagawa10: 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
jbtobsyn:

It shows you are deluded,voting buying is much here in Ogun state. People in my PU were bribed which is a known fact.

That's Tinubu close avenue. Akure is that far.
Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by anigbajumo(m): 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Edodefender:
It's very nice, divided as usual no bloc votes even in a very APC stronghold.

PDP might win it

Sir,dream on...my bae is one of the inec official @oko presently on collation of results now.She told me APC won most of the polling units,I mean conversation of less than 5mins.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by nameo: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
senatordave1:

Yes while buhari won outside ibadan.south west was always going to be narrow.

Lolz....But that was not what some of you said.

Some of you were saying just a few days ago that Buhari will win Atiku by 70:30

Remember??

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by Alexandroo(m): 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
anigbajumo:

Sir,dream on...my bae is one of the inec official @oko presently on collation of results now.She told me APC won most of the polling units,I mean conversation of less than 5mins.
is possible because of buvic,but the close margin is tight
Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by hucienda: 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
izzou:

The tribal bigotry coupled with the aggreived APC members is really boomeranging

PDP won all the posts in my polling unit in Festac. Even though it was a Yoruba guy they were voting, they were just happy going against APC

The governorship election go hard small oh

The election would be down to the amount of interest and enthusiasm the non-Yoruba put to it. Still think it is still in Sanwoolu's column.

1 Like

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by dorodee(m): 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
megacity:

Atiku's performance in the North has been woeful from available results

They used religion to finish him. Buhari is seen as a better muslem.

3 Likes

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by izzou(m): 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
hucienda:

The election would be down to the amount of interest and enthusiasm the non-Yoruba put to it. Still think it is still in Sanwoolu's column.

Of course

And if Buhari wins, another morale booster

1 Like

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by anigbajumo(m): 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Alexandroo:
is possible because of buvic,but the close margin is tight

Forget, APC will win here...

1 Like

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by Bsingle(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jayson1:
Oyo people especially those from Ogbomosho are officially my friends.

Can you see the way they humiliated APC?

PDP GATS my town. ogbomosho!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by somehow: 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Whoever thinks Atiku was going to beat Buhari is a bad student of history.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by Kingspin(m): 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
izzou:
I was expecting a wider margin...

With what I'm seeing in Lagos, Sanwo-Olu needs to strategise oh... Seems tribal bigotry is the way to vote from henceforth
No sense in Bigotry vote first make sure your candidate is qualified and meet people's standard. Way forward
Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by reuben79: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
buspid:

They are deceiving you bro, APC is winning in Ibadan, Ibarapas, Oyos and Oke oguns. PDP is only winning in Ogbomoso due to Akala's influence.
post d result or u silent forever
Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by izzou(m): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kingspin:
No sense in Bigotry vote first make sure your candidate is qualified and meet people's standard. Way forward

This will happen 20 years from now.

Our politicians are the ones fueling this bigotry. Bigotry is in almost everywhere we mix ourselves

Sigh

1 Like

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by Donice01: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
Meanwhile watch moment APC thugs burn ballot papers after voting in lagos. Click the subscribe button for updates.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXxzsGRGV8U
Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by Masterppower: 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kagawa10:
Atikulooter spent money here in Akure. I was even surprised no APC gave out inducement to buy vote. Tinubu was actually right about Buhari having no money to bribe electorate. My problem with Yoruba, especially Akure people is we too like money. What I'm sure about is no money can stop Buhari winning.

Lmao. The southwest didn't massively vote Buhari in the last election as well. The only time we voted massively was for Jonathan in 2011 but Ibo sabotaged and poisoned his mind against the Yorubas without any reason. I love your sneaky play btw. We all know you support Atiku but a coward to shout it. Yeye dey smell.

Leave ibos and save yourself anuofia

6 Likes

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by jchioma: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
focus7:

That will still make Atiku president, you can place your money to bet it if you doubt me.

You are right. Atiku all the way.

2 Likes

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by Poanan: 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Edodefender:
It's very nice, divided as usual no bloc votes even in a very APC stronghold.

PDP might win it

Hmmm are u sure?
Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by Kingspin(m): 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
izzou:

This will happen 20 years from now.

Our politicians are the ones fueling this bigotry. Bigotry is in almost everywhere we mix ourselves

Sigh
Yes but let have majority good bigots out number bad ones
Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by flexya: 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
buspid:

They are deceiving you bro, APC is winning in Ibadan, Ibarapas, Oyos and Oke oguns. PDP is only winning in Ogbomoso due to Akala's influence.

Akala actually endorsed PMB so how Atiku did well there, remains a mystery. Perhaps the influence of former Rep majority leader, Mulikat Akande (now contesting for Senate, did the magic). However, PDPs success is limited to the 3 core ogbomosho LGs (North, South and Oriire). He is losing in the other two- Ogo-oluwa and Surulere.

PdP also did well in the 5 "core" ibadan LGs, where the incumbent governor is standing for elections to the Senate. Finally, PDP had a good showing in Ibarapa East though we cant say if it will end up winning as its very close.

All in all, pdp had a good showing in 9 out of the 33LGs in Oyo State. ApC is winnjng the rest and that will account for about 55-60% of votes cast.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jayson1:
Oyo people especially those from Ogbomosho are officially my friends.

Can you see the way they humiliated APC?
Mah nigga
Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by tuniski: 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
bender79:
But he is doing poorly in the north and that is why pdp has been quiet for now. If only he was competing favourably with buhari in the north I would have called a pdp victory by now
Don't worry it is already PDP's vctory. SW did damn well for Pdp. My people are truly sophisticated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by Pajapaja: 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
izzou:

In this race, it's expected for any party to win but the onus is with what margin?

No one can win all states. But being able to close the margin is the issue

I'm no supporter of Atiku but he hasn't being doing badly from the western results we have seen. That's the point

The West is not giving the margin that was expected Hope you understand?
I believe you’re not seeing results from the three southsouth states that gave pdp 1m+ votes in 2015 .
You go dy alright las las

2 Likes

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by Itzcaleb: 12:42am On Feb 24, 2019
You’re right. I was even expecting to see flawless victory on the side of APC, but reverse is the case. Jappa

1 Like

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by shosky1794: 12:49am On Feb 24, 2019
But where are the 3 million votes Tinubu and co promised Buhari in Lagos. Politicians and lies. As it is, it's still a 50/50 race. Although I will like Buhari to win but whoever wins, I will congratulate him. It's all about Nigeria and not individuals or parties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by MUTERIKA(m): 12:50am On Feb 24, 2019
izzou:

Senator, you of all people should be bigger than this

How can you conclude that you have seen the whole of Edo, Delta and Kwara? Habaa

Supporting APC is not my problem. But being biased makes me nauseous

It's freaking early to decide who wins. It's mostly western results that are trickling in because of more reporters and more nairalanders there...
speaking from Kwara, my senator for kwara south lost his town to Buhari, Saraki lost his polling unit to Buhari (although not yet confirmed) and in my local government, Offa, it will be a blessing if PDP garnered a thousand votes. All Kwara South stand with APC, same as North and obviously Central Kwara. So, Kwara is for APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by izzou(m): 12:55am On Feb 24, 2019
MUTERIKA:
speaking from Kwara, my senator for kwara south lost his town to Buhari, Saraki lost his polling unit to Buhari (although not yet confirmed) and in my local government, Offa, it will be a blessing if PDP garnered a thousand votes. All Kwara South stand with APC, same as North and obviously Central Kwara. So, Kwara is for APC.

Saraki didn't lose his polling unit...

Let's see what the margin will look like then

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by Ikinternational: 1:23am On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lmao. The southwest didn't massively vote Buhari in the last election as well. The only time we voted massively was for Jonathan in 2011 but Ibo sabotaged and poisoned his mind against the Yorubas without any reason. I love your sneaky play btw. We all know you support Atiku but a coward to shout it. Yeye dey smell.

That didn't take long. It's always an igbo man chasing you in your nightmares.

Igbos don't vote yoruba candidates right? Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love The Results Coming From South West by Kagawa10: 1:27am On Feb 24, 2019
Ikinternational:

That didn't take long. It's always an igbo man chasing you in your nightmares.

Igbos don't vote yoruba candidates right? Smh

Lol. If you know how I disliked what Ibo did under Jonathan? You won't be here talking nonsense. Ibo sabotaged what could have been with their stupid clannish displaybas well poisoning Jonathan's mind. Was it not Arthur Eze who said Yorubas are useles amala ewedu people in front of Jonathan while the stupid Jonathan grinned from ears to ears and joined in the mockery? Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndume, Others Risk Expulsion From APC Over NASS Leadership Tussle / Governor Darius Ishaku Visits Buhari - Pictures / Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.