Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. (34702 Views)

Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by Prompto: 7:54am On Feb 24, 2019
It’s will be massive they should be cleansed from Lagos Abuja is the new federal capital. No room for those basted in Lagos anymore.
OboOlora:
Even the person that was lynched has confirmed that he was lynched to death

If u live in Okota and u r Igbo, better pack out before OPC’s reprisal attack on ur asse$ there.
Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by livinbygrace: 7:57am On Feb 24, 2019
Preshy561:

He survived

Just wait and see the outcome.Una go collect
Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by zionmde: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2019
OboOlora:

If u live in Okota and u r Igbo, better pack out before OPC’s reprisal attack on ur asse$ there.
yeah jealousy as usual
Igbos are not the cause of ur joblessness, u and ur family will not be better if they all leave lagos, u guys will still be agberos in the absence of Igbos in lagos, Why don't u go and be useful rather than waiting for wen Igbos will leave lagos

Who knows wen last u washed u panties
4yrs or 10yrs ago, go and find work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by meekparagon(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2019
#Kingbobbygee.
U should b among those that did commercial in secondary while applying for science course in university.
I can see that u re sick, although I just view ur age, u have to apply for sense. U were among those that even cry mostly about @buhari government.
Wetin com bring atiku come this matter.
Nawaoooo
Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by Lilimax(f): 7:59am On Feb 24, 2019
OboOlora:

For where. Jukwaa ese!!!
Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by akin9ja78(m): 8:00am On Feb 24, 2019
Jaytecq:
please Note that No one was burnt.
i was close to that environ when it was happening.

the owner of the bike, was stoned, his bike was burnt.

Gbe gbe gbe gbogbo enu re soun jooo.
Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by IkpuMmadu: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2019
beatcoins:
I have seen the full video where he was lynched and the burning bike was also present. Do your research well before uttering your next words

It was a bike that was burnt not a human sacrifice
Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by obynoud1: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2019
Oga people use stone to kill head of opc in okota. I was there.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by Emceesaka: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2019
bighorlus:

The guy wasn't burned but lynched while his bike was burnt. I saw the video too.

Can you come to our Police station to give us the comprehensive analysis of what you see? Zone D
Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by Lilimax(f): 8:01am On Feb 24, 2019
Prompto:
It’s will be massive they should be cleansed from Lagos Abuja is the new federal capital. No room for those basted in Lagos anymore.
Bros no start what you can't finish o! Trouble dey sleep iyanga wan wake am shocked Let peace reign! The two Abokis wey una dey support dey somewhere dey chill. Why una want war down south? E no go happen insha Allah Jesus Christ.
Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by Hardrive(m): 8:04am On Feb 24, 2019
All i see is a shaby PR attempt to prevent the inevitable reprisal attack. That dosent mean the story is not true. But all in all let peace reign. People are fighting for politicians who dont care about them.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by stanliwise(m): 8:05am On Feb 24, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
Maybe ....Some Fuel Collected From The Motocycle Was Used To Burning The Man.....
Or
Maybe It Happened Behind The Scene.....
Analyzer
Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by olatpic(m): 8:05am On Feb 24, 2019
The guy was actually lynched while the okada was also set on fire at a distance.
Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by echodrum(m): 8:11am On Feb 24, 2019
beatcoins:
I have seen the full video where he was lynched and the burning bike was also present. Do your research well before uttering your next words
are you seeing the headings at all?
Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 24, 2019
Emceesaka:

Can you come to our Police station to give us the comprehensive analysis of what you see? Zone D
Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 24, 2019
Emceesaka:

Lmao wait he is coming grin cheesy

I will come with him too I was there lmao
Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by Rheadwan: 8:13am On Feb 24, 2019
Preshy561:
People should stop peddling fake news on nairaland, I just watched the video now.

Mynd44 lalasticlala Please, close down the thread, I will post pictures soon.
No1 even died, d guy was later rescued...
Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by eagleeye2: 8:13am On Feb 24, 2019
OboOlora:

For those of you calling for blood, just know this that Igbos in Lagos will not fold their hands and watch you people kill them. Those days are gone, and you all may set the entire Lagos on fire. Their is no proof that the said Demola was killed by an Igbo man.
Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by Omoluabi16(m): 8:13am On Feb 24, 2019
lemme get something straight. Demola or whoever, dead or alive, are we actually defending him? Are we threatening reprisals because he is Yoruba and you feel he's your 'brother'? He was/is a b****** and I wish him the very worst. These are the people who have raped and ridiculed our democracy, frustrated the will of the masses over time. Defend these b******"s then you defend their godfathers. Post election this 'my Yoruba brother' will go back to pick pocketing, robbery and every form of vice. This fellow had no business snatching ballot boxes. Whoever you are you have no business snatching ballot boxes. I spent over 3k to get my temporary voters card..spend hours upon hours totaling over 1 week.The sun, rain and every other sacrifice. To vote was another sacrifice. Then one idiot will try to render my efforts useless May he rot in the seven hells! Tribalism will drive us mad in this shhithole.

7 Likes

Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by altereg0: 8:14am On Feb 24, 2019
I laugh at the ones claiming "there would be consequences." Apparently the ones that will carry out the reprisal attacks are immortal? Any violence incited cos of this video will cause casualties and damage on both sides. I'm never a fan of jungle justice, but I've got no sympathy for the stoned guy. He made his bed, so shall he lay on it. You can't expect people to leave the peace of their homes, come out, qeue up, paitently wait, and when they finally had the chance to have their say in their future, one fool comes out and scatters everything. I mean, you really expected they should have hailed him? This rubbish has gone on for too long in this country, good an example has been made of somebody.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by Buke26: 8:16am On Feb 24, 2019
I saw it all.
His name is Demola. He was escaping on the bike that was burnt. He was caught. The bike burnt. He was stoned and lynched. He didn't die. Some Igbo guys rescued him. He's currently receiving treatments.
Simple

1 Like

Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by lozanni(m): 8:17am On Feb 24, 2019
SoapQueen:
While I commend your act of damage control, I’d like to say this once and for all; “Demola of OPC or whatever, was burnt after he was pelted with stones”.

On this note, it is only right that you stop conjuring stories.

You write as if you were there when it happened.
I feel sad when educated people reason like illiterate market women who believe in unfounded rumors and half truths, and even help in further spreading the same lies without considering the impact on the larger society. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by IKennaGabriel(m): 8:17am On Feb 24, 2019
And what happened to the owner? Was stoned to death
Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by SoapQueen(f): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2019
lozanni:

You write as if you were there when it happened.
I feel sad when educated people reason like illiterate market women who believe in unfounded rumors and half truths, and even help in further spreading the same lies without considering the impact on the larger society. Smh.

Were you there when it happened? Fishwife!
Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by t0bbY(m): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by breezy119: 8:21am On Feb 24, 2019
3rdavefarms:
But stoned to death
No he was not stoned to death. He was only badly wounded. Very much alive and in a hospital as I type. I live in Ago palace.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by Sagay212: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2019
OboOlora:

Don't mind them. They are trying to deny what they have done now because they are scared of what might happen. When they were twisting stories and spreading fake news that Yorubas were attacking igbos and preventing them from voting they forgot to use their brain as usual. They were yapping trash fool.ishly even when they tried to correct them that thugs were preventing people from voting. They were mischievous as usual to turn it to Yoruba vs igbo issue.
As if it is only igbo people that wanted to vote PDP and only igbo people live in okota. As if okota votes alone will determine who wins election. After causing trouble with fake news, they are now jittery and denying. Una cup go soon full.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by zoby225588: 8:25am On Feb 24, 2019
violation!! BUHARI peeping at his wife Aisha to know who she voted for (VIRAL) www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyD4stlQpzM&sns

click the SUBSCRIBE button to watch video
Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by Sagay212: 8:27am On Feb 24, 2019
Preshy561:

He survived

Lol...see stupid.ity. What is the meaning of igbo guys rescued him....lol...this our ipod brothers are jokers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo At George Weah Inauguration Ceremony In Liberia (Photos) / PDP Refers Ortom To Disciplinary Committee, Suspends Fayose, Anyim, Others / Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.