Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos (32889 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) / Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by itspzpics(m): 5:31am On Feb 24, 2019
According to this video posted by gossipmill on Ig recently, Thugs invested a polling unit in Surulere lagos yesterday.

Meanwhile a good Samaritan Nigeria man rescued this scared Inec official with her bag who ran into his compound to save her life.

The man deserves an award you know. See reaction the below

Watch The video of the scared Inec Official who ran to a man compound HERE

Gist From Praizenews

1 Like

Re: Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by itspzpics(m): 5:32am On Feb 24, 2019
wink
Re: Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by MaiGemu: 5:43am On Feb 24, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by PointZerom: 6:33am On Feb 24, 2019
Tinubu must be arrested.

Repainting old railways and TraderMoni won't save APC.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by Markachi666(m): 7:15am On Feb 24, 2019
The first law of nature... self preservation...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by Franzinni: 9:31am On Feb 24, 2019
Omo....

Some one once told me poverty is not a sickness.... It is a mindset...

Because of 10k blood money that politicians give these cockroaches.... They are willing to kill and die...

Who will take care of the opc Okota boss that was stoned to death yesterday's wife and kids... Cus trust me a man like that will be a fuckative.

He die go like 200 naira MTN recharge card....

5 Likes

Re: Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by koolgee(m): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2019
Good Samaritan.
God bless you
Re: Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:31am On Feb 24, 2019
Thanks for the rescue sir

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by Dannieln1: 9:31am On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari wants to turn this country into a war zone

GOD is in absolute control
Party of hooligans

1 Like

Re: Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by sureheaven(m): 9:32am On Feb 24, 2019
Kwara Central Final Result:

Saraki PDP 87,032
Oloriegbe APC 151,763

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by dlondonbadboy: 9:32am On Feb 24, 2019
Politics aside, what does this nonsense killings and intimidation mean? You kill people just for election sake? You take a life and intimidate people cos you feel you own this country? I don't understand Nigerians..

I'm so angry right now..cos those people that died coukd have been our relatives. It is so unfair.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by potbelly(m): 9:32am On Feb 24, 2019
If the presidential election is like this... I wonder how the gubernatorial election will be...

God help us all...

3 Likes

Re: Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by Timisamd(m): 9:32am On Feb 24, 2019
Lobatan...what happen after the rescue...lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by tstx(m): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2019
Every Election Season in Africa, i become more Convinced that something is terribly wrong with the black race..
I've even gotten tired of saying God will help us... Because it is obvious nothing is changing

See my signature

7 Likes

Re: Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by solpat(m): 9:35am On Feb 24, 2019
angry

See the Idi.ot asking "what next after the rescue? undecided

What was he expecting angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by Hoodbilonia: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2019
I need results
Why d fuc is it taking inec foreva
Is it buhari or atiku
Fuc
Re: Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:36am On Feb 24, 2019
Kudos to the man.
Safety first.
Re: Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by BravoDe: 9:37am On Feb 24, 2019
Wetin happen after the rescue cos body no be firewood ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by YurFatHer: 9:38am On Feb 24, 2019
We lack discipline.
Re: Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by Emescot(m): 9:45am On Feb 24, 2019
Franzinni:
Omo....

Some one once told me poverty is not a sickness.... It is a mindset...

Because of 10k blood money that politicians give these cockroaches.... They are willing to kill and die...

Who will take care of the opc Okota boss that was stoned to death yesterday's wife and kids... Cus trust me a man like that will be a fuckative.

He die go like 200 naira MTN recharge card....
In other news the okota opc boss is alive and receiving treatment

1 Like

Re: Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by Franzinni: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2019
Emescot:

In other news the okota opc boss is alive and receiving treatment
wow good news.... Hope he learnt the lesson of life.

1 Like

Re: Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by Ekakamba: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2019
RIP journalism. grin tongue
Re: Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by Yohh: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2019
That's Genevieve na. She now works for INEC?
Re: Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 24, 2019
post=76061662:
Thanks for the rescue sir
The man dey nairaland?
Re: Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by jnoz23(m): 10:05am On Feb 24, 2019
AFTER RESCUE NA KPANSHING.
Re: Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos by Starboytwo(m): 10:23am On Feb 24, 2019
Which award again undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Poses With The 92 Year Old Woman Who Donated N1M For Buhari / Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma / President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.