Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,259 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) (53168 Views)

Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street / Lady Donates Office For Peter Obi Campaign In Jos (picture) / "Anywhere They Put Dino Melaye, Whether For Prison, We Go Vote For Am" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by zoba88: 6:04am On Feb 24, 2019
Patriotism:The National Coordinator Buhari campaign Organisation Alh Danladi Pasali who was shot by armed robbers last week left his hospital sick bed to elect the man he believes in president Muhammadu Buhari yesterday 23/3/2019 in Jos.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/this-man-was-carried-by-ambulance-from.html

15 Likes

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by oyebanji44: 6:08am On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari is a good man..people really love this man..integrity will speak for him..

97 Likes 16 Shares

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by StupidInyamiri: 6:10am On Feb 24, 2019
grin 5ft tall is not short, it’s space efficient.
Atiku did not expect Nigerians to vote a corrupt man like him.

All we had to do was deceive him on social media, Collect Some percentage of the money he stole from Nigeria and vote d right person in. ��� #BuhariIsWinning

73 Likes 11 Shares

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by yrex01(m): 6:13am On Feb 24, 2019
We don enter already baba.

4+4 is d movement.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by FarahAideed: 6:13am On Feb 24, 2019
he was shot by herdsmen last week but still came to vote ...This one na confirmed Zombie Mugu

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by daddytime(m): 6:14am On Feb 24, 2019
If na me too I go do pass am oo..what better way to invest in one's future.

Smart man..thanks for carrying out your civic responsibility. ..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by akilo1: 6:23am On Feb 24, 2019
Those who think the criminal called atiku will win this election should borrow sense...athieku and his criminal gangs will be retired from politics as from tommorow, waiter give me another bottle ..4+4 all the way

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by kaen1317: 6:24am On Feb 24, 2019
No sacrifice is too big or small to send that old man back to his village

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by ednut1(m): 6:24am On Feb 24, 2019
FarahAideed:
he was shot by herdsmen last week but still came to vote ...This one na confirmed Zombie Mugu
herdwomen nko. Who doesnt know politicians are the ones sending herdmen to kill for political gains

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by kaen1317: 6:24am On Feb 24, 2019
This is one big fool

2 Likes

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by Starkid3010(m): 6:24am On Feb 24, 2019
�� awon ode

3 Likes

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by IbukunSangotola(m): 6:25am On Feb 24, 2019
this kain man go hate Atiku with passion

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by urchcherry(f): 6:25am On Feb 24, 2019
Wasted effort.

4 Likes

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by somez(m): 6:25am On Feb 24, 2019
Please, can somebody help me slap this deluded fellow here? I broke my hands slapping alot of APC followers yesterday.

Atiku is winning!
oyebanji44:
Buhari is a good man..people really love this man..integrity will speak for him..

21 Likes

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by JoanHicks(f): 6:26am On Feb 24, 2019
I'm sure he voted for Atiku

4 Likes

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by dedolampy: 6:26am On Feb 24, 2019
d love for buhari is genuine..
nobody loves atiku. Igbos are just pretending to like atiku becouse of their hate for buhari

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by kaen1317: 6:26am On Feb 24, 2019
Fool at forty is a fool forever

3 Likes

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by point5: 6:27am On Feb 24, 2019
Wat a good citizen..

2 Likes

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by Serendip: 6:27am On Feb 24, 2019
Atiku May definitely not be the preferred option but this current government led by Buhari is a very shameful government.
This election is ten steps backwards...when we thought we’ve recorded progress in 2015

8 Likes

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by GOFRONT(m): 6:27am On Feb 24, 2019
Today, Atiku and Buhari will feel the pains our children passed thru to check JAMB result Or BET9JA COUPONS

2 Likes

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by jcross19: 6:27am On Feb 24, 2019
is a APC chieftain! and what do you expect?I thought he was just an ordinary citizen not knowing that is fighting for his cake even on the sick bed.

4 Likes

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by XINOIX: 6:27am On Feb 24, 2019
pure love for PMB

4+4 is a goal

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by idonhammer: 6:28am On Feb 24, 2019
Mumu man
Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by Offpoint: 6:29am On Feb 24, 2019
The daftness in this man DNA is the type I haven't seen in centuries. Guinness world record should do the needful.

If buhari loses, this one pain go triple, mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.

5 Likes

Re: This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:29am On Feb 24, 2019
Cost of Ambulance services with tax payers money

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku / Jolly Nyame's Face As He Is Jailed For 14 Years / Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.