Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP (41134 Views)

Anambra Election: Soludo Wins Own Polling Unit / Anambra Election: Nkem Okeke, Deputy Governor, Fails To Win Own Polling Unit / Kingsley Moghalu Loses At His Own Polling Centre. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by ABIA1stman: 8:22am On Feb 24, 2019
Sule Lamido delivers own polling unit to Atiku, PDP
February 24, 2019Abubakar Ahmadu Maishanu
Sule Lamido, Former governor of Jigawa state
Sule Lamido, Former governor of Jigawa state
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, won at the polling unit of Sule Lamido in Jigawa State.

Mr Lamido is a former governor of Jigawa and an influential member of the PDP.

The polling unit is Bamaina C, located at Bamaina town, the country home of Mr Lamido in Birnin Kudu Local Government Area of Jigawa State.

For the presidential election, the PDP got 259 votes while the APC got 20 votes in the polling unit.

For the senatorial contest, the PDP had 278 votes and APC had 6 votes. In the House of Representatives, PDP got 267 and APC got 17 votes.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/315615-sule-lamido-delivers-own-polling-unit-to-atiku-pdp.html

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by GOFRONT(m): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2019
Did you notice that Buhari,Atiku,Obasanjo,Osinbajo others only came to vote with their wives??.....

where are their children?..... "ABROAD"

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 8:24am On Feb 24, 2019
Good

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by superior1: 8:25am On Feb 24, 2019
He is an OBJ boy, he would definitely work for Atiku

12 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by internationalman(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2019
You dare not say you were voting for Buhari in my polling unit yesterday....

Otherwise you would hear words like ''na suffer head go kill you''

I doubt anyone voted for APC in my unit yesterday..

163 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by somadinho10: 8:39am On Feb 24, 2019
internationalman:
You dare not say you were voting for Buhari in my polling unit yesterday....

Otherwise you would hear words like ''nails suffer head go kill you''

I doubt anyone voted for APC in my unit yesterday..
bro which state ID dat

3 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:41am On Feb 24, 2019
Atiku is coasting home to victory

I hope Buhari concedes defeat peacefully .

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by phase1: 8:42am On Feb 24, 2019
Nice one. God bless the people of Jigawa.

Atiku is massively dividing APC votes in the core north while keeping majority of middlebelt and south to himself.

Atiku is president already!

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by baliyubla: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2019
All President Atiku needs from Jigawa is 30% Kawai! Any other na giara.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by Salvador1: 8:45am On Feb 24, 2019
We told them that nw have been divided they said no

We told them sw have been divided and looking good for atiku yet they said no

We told them se is a lion in giving block votes they say they are irrelevant

We told them ss is atiku own they put all their hope on akpabio, oshiomole and amaechi yet they cursed us

we told them NC is locked down for atiku they called us wailers

We told them ne will be fair to us yet they called us names

Now what is happening?
Where are they?
They have gone into hibernation hoping on rigging to save them

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by tuniski: 9:03am On Feb 24, 2019
GOFRONT:
Did you notice that Buhari,Atiku,Obasanjo,Osinbajo others only came to vote with their wives??.....

What is your problem with their children ain't they adults on their own?

11 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by iCauseTrouble: 9:05am On Feb 24, 2019
Jumia and Konga should learn from all these delivery men.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by shigoslim(m): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2019
What many don't understand about 2015 last year election was that , for instance Saraki delivered massive vote for Buhari in 2015 which PDP didn't get much .
Here 2019 election the results has been divided already no the margin not too high hence Atiku has gotten the 45% vote he needed from kwara state.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by ozo13(m): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2019
shigoslim:
What many don't understand about 2015 last year election was that , for instance Saraki delivered massive vote for Buhari in 2015 which PDP didn't get much .
Here 2019 election the results has been divided already no the margin not too high hence Atiku has gotten the 45% vote he needed from kwara state.
all this ur analysis no count again.post result abeg.I hop u know already saraki lost his senatoroak seat.if atiku get 35% in kwara he tried

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by hucienda: 9:21am On Feb 24, 2019
Good job, Governor Lamido.

From the trends from the north, Atiku is faring better than Jonathan as expected. In the SW, he is also doing well.

9 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by internationalman(m): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2019
somadinho10:
bro which state ID dat
Edo state.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by KEVIND: 9:54am On Feb 24, 2019
Amaechi Using Military To Hold Me Hostage, INEC Official Cries Out -THISDAY.

Wants me to write results

An official of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Mrs. Mary Efeturi, has cried out in a WhatsApp group that the Minister of Transportation, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, is holding her hostage with the military personnel.
According to her desperate message, Amaechi wants her to instruct collation officers to collate results in the presidential election that held Saturday which she resisted, leading to her being held hostage by the minister, who has threatened not to release her until she carries out his wishes, which is to write results.

Her SOS message on the WhatsApp group, which went to her superiors reads: “Sir, I am still held within my office and the Minister of Transportation is insisting that I instruct the collation officers to collate results. He said that I cannot leave the office because he has military personnel on ground.”
Effort by THISDAY to reach her by phone proved abortive. As at the time of filing this report this morning, it was unknown whether she stood her ground and resisted the minister’s pressure or yielded.
Also, THISDAY learnt that INEC officials at the commission’s Abuja head office were still making frantic efforts to secure her release.

https://www.nairaland.com/5043584/amaechi-using-military-hold-me

3 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 9:54am On Feb 24, 2019
Like if you think there is Hope for PDP share if you think APC are leadinq.....

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by AllenSpencer: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2019
Polling units they are delivering while APC are delivering states grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by tstx(m): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2019
NOTED

See my signature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by koolgee(m): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2019
Okay...
Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by AllenSpencer: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2019
Salvador1:
We told them that nw have been divided they say no

We told them sw have been divided and looking good for atiku yet they say no

We told them ss is atiku own they put all their hope on akpabio, oshiomole and amaechi yet they cursed us

we told them NC is locked down for atiku they call us wailers

Now what is happening?
Where are they?

Dis one is still using his last hope when election is over grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by numen(m): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2019
If you cannot see the subtle advice in his comment...then you're definitely an APC person grin
tuniski:

What is your problem with their children ain't they adults on their own?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by RealLordZeus(m): 9:57am On Feb 24, 2019
Salvador1:
We told them that nw have been divided they say no

We told them sw have been divided and looking good for atiku yet they say no

we told them NC is locked down for atiku they call us wailers

Now what is happening?
Where are they?
Bros! This your permutations ehn!
Buhari will conveniently win in the 3 geopolitical zones of the north with exception of like 3 states which may be a match.
He will also win SW but may just be witha few margin.
He will lose in SS but still be able to gather like 30-40% votes.
The SE votes should have been used to cancel buhari north votes but they have a low voters turnout.
in d long run, Buhari will still win but I'm betting on less than 1m vote margin. The gap will be so close

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by Heffalump(m): 9:57am On Feb 24, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Atiku is coasting home to victory

I hope Buhari concedes defeat peacefully .

Whether APC likes it or not, we are watching sleeplessly until victory is delivered to Atiku shocked

Walahi, my first celebration meal will be MANNABBQGRILL, and cold/ chilled Origin to step down grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by Dicflow(m): 9:57am On Feb 24, 2019
Atiku all the way..
The people are ��� Atikulated

4 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by elkharpone: 9:58am On Feb 24, 2019
GOFRONT:

Are you not tired of pasting this everywhere?
They would have carried their ancestors too abi?
You just looking for unnecessary talk for you to trend

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor / 2019: ADP Zones The Presidency To The North And Vice President South East / Osun Rerun: Omisore Finally Breaks Silence On Why He Didn’t Support PDP, Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.