Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP (41125 Views)

Anambra Election: Soludo Wins Own Polling Unit / Anambra Election: Nkem Okeke, Deputy Governor, Fails To Win Own Polling Unit / Kingsley Moghalu Loses At His Own Polling Centre. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by JubiOmeiza(m): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2019
phase1:
Nice one. God bless the people of Jigawa.

Atiku is massively dividing APC votes in the core north while keeping majority of middlebelt and south to himself.

Atiku is president already!

Just One polling unit??
bros park well
Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by Omeokachie: 9:58am On Feb 24, 2019
Good one.

Although you lot failed GET when he needed you.
Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by temmypotter(m): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Polling units they are delivering while APC are delivering states grin grin grin

Because you are INEC chairman?

all these buhari fans sef, suffer nor dey tire Una?
Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by igwefivestar(m): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2019
GOFRONT:
Did you notice that Buhari,Atiku,Obasanjo,Osinbajo others only came to vote with their wives??.....

where are their children?..... "ABROAD"
did u vote? Or did any of them stop u form taking ur own children abroad.

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by GenOrumov: 9:59am On Feb 24, 2019
GOFRONT:
Did you notice that Buhari,Atiku,Obasanjo,Osinbajo others only came to vote with their wives??.....

Are you aware that these individuals have adult children who are married and therefore may not be living in the same vicinity as them.
Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by sonature1: 9:59am On Feb 24, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Atiku is coasting home to victory

I hope Buhari concedes defeat peacefully .

Buhari doesn't have a choice

Atiku should win first
Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by phase1: 10:00am On Feb 24, 2019
JubiOmeiza:

Just One polling unit??
bros park well

E dey pain your zombie skull wellu wellu! grin
Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by King19957(m): 10:02am On Feb 24, 2019
bivanJohnaliuz:
Like if you think there is Hope for PDP share if you think APC are leadinq.....

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by King19957(m): 10:04am On Feb 24, 2019
igwefivestar:
did u vote? Or did any of them stop u form taking ur own children abroad.
� �
Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by EazyMoh(m): 10:04am On Feb 24, 2019
You also fail to mention that PDP senatorial candidate of the zone is Lamido's favorite son. The one he had been transferring billions from Jigawa state account when he was governor. The same son they were remanded in prison together. The same son he got a district head title for when he was below 30.
.... Need I go on..
Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by AllenSpencer: 10:04am On Feb 24, 2019
temmypotter:

Because you are INEC chairman?

all these buhari fans sef, suffer nor dey tire Una?

Please next time you want to refer Buhari, address him as "His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)"

As for your question, I have learned to always face reality squarely and accept it. Buhari is a movement which is glaring that Atiku is a light weight to him in the contest.

Their are better candidates who are sound, exposed, young and vibrant. But in the environment we find ourselves, You just have to choose between two heavyweights which I have accepted with no choice. Will it not be hypocrisy for me to deny the better candidates amongs the two?

If you are suffering, dont use it to generalize cos am not.
Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by Isoduwa(m): 10:05am On Feb 24, 2019
internationalman:
You dare not say you were voting for Buhari in my polling unit yesterday....

Otherwise you would hear words like ''na suffer head go kill you''

I doubt anyone voted for APC in my unit yesterday..

Now carry everybody for that unit go shopping � in Dubai for Atikulating send me the estimate
Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by Isoduwa(m): 10:05am On Feb 24, 2019
internationalman:

Now carry everybody for that unit go shopping � in Dubai for Atikulating send me the estimate shocked

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by awajiebenezer(m): 10:07am On Feb 24, 2019
oboy see margin!
Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by Poorboy: 10:07am On Feb 24, 2019
GOFRONT:

Buhari son Yusuf voted in my unit
Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by AllenSpencer: 10:08am On Feb 24, 2019
Heffalump:

Whether APC likes it or not, we are watching sleeplessly until victory is delivered to Atiku shocked

Walahi, my first celebration meal will be MANNABBQGRILL, and cold/ chilled Origin to step down grin

Cartoons has ruined your thinking faculty

You now in a world of illusions and believe even the impossible

You must be an Arsenal fan and same time a Glo network user.

Chai! You even dreaming of what you cant afford
Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by Kulas: 10:09am On Feb 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Jumia and Konga should learn from all these delivery men.
Hahahahaha

Every nooks and crannies of Nigeria is now ATIKULATED officially.
Thank you Nigerians for believing in us Nigeria will start working again

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by asobo: 10:09am On Feb 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Dis one is still using his last hope when election is over grin grin grin
No block vote for Bubu sorry
Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by jericco1(m): 10:12am On Feb 24, 2019
if Atiku no win this election, wetin we gain abeg

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by Mubby4luv(m): 10:12am On Feb 24, 2019
GOFRONT:

Sense will not kee you.
Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by nameo: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2019
shigoslim:
What many don't understand about 2015 last year election was that , for instance Saraki delivered massive vote for Buhari in 2015 which PDP didn't get much .
Here 2019 election the results has been divided already no the margin not too high hence Atiku has gotten the 45% vote he needed from kwara state.

Exactly, this is what I have been saying since.

Wait, let's collate the results first and they would understand
Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2019
Plateau, FCT, Nasarawa, Benue and Taraba already Atikulated.

Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by kollinz1234(m): 10:25am On Feb 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Jumia and Konga should learn from all these delivery men.
hahahahaha u no well at all cheesy
Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by Moukandjo: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2019
shigoslim:
What many don't understand about 2015 last year election was that , for instance Saraki delivered massive vote for Buhari in 2015 which PDP didn't get much .
Here 2019 election the results has been divided already no the margin not too high hence Atiku has gotten the 45% vote he needed from kwara state.
Funny boy! grin grin
Was Saraki not supposed to deliver Kwara to Atiku? What happened to all the "Saraki is the most intelligent politician" talks that you PDP sycophants fed us with especially on this IPIG-dominated Nairaland You see as them dey disgrace am, ba? No worry, when Atiku finally loses officially, you & the remaining PDP sycophants & IPIGs will be trolled mercilessly for a long time! We will be mercilessly petty! grin
Cheers!
Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by Moukandjo: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2019
internationalman:

What else do you expect in a polling unit full of hate-filled, unintelligent IPIGs who have short memories & want to return Nigeria back to the demonic & satanic PDP
Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by smithyemy: 10:39am On Feb 24, 2019
BUHARI has gone forever. And we are waiting for his obituray to be announced. Thesame way he sent his army to go kill Christians in the south east and south east thesams way he send his slave AMEACHI TO be holding people to hostage just because of desperation thesame way his obituray shall be announced to the whole world in no distant future in jesus Name. AMEN
Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 24, 2019
tuniski:

What is your problem with their children ain't they adults on their own?
Are they not Nigerians? Why are they not voting if at all they did?
Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by NickD(m): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2019
KEVIND:
Amaechi Using Military To Hold Me Hostage, INEC Official Cries Out -THISDAY.

Wants me to write results

An official of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Mrs. Mary Efeturi, has cried out in a WhatsApp group that the Minister of Transportation, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, is holding her hostage with the military personnel.
According to her desperate message, Amaechi wants her to instruct collation officers to collate results in the presidential election that held Saturday which she resisted, leading to her being held hostage by the minister, who has threatened not to release her until she carries out his wishes, which is to write results.

Her SOS message on the WhatsApp group, which went to her superiors reads: “Sir, I am still held within my office and the Minister of Transportation is insisting that I instruct the collation officers to collate results. He said that I cannot leave the office because he has military personnel on ground.”
Effort by THISDAY to reach her by phone proved abortive. As at the time of filing this report this morning, it was unknown whether she stood her ground and resisted the minister’s pressure or yielded.
Also, THISDAY learnt that INEC officials at the commission’s Abuja head office were still making frantic efforts to secure her release.

https://www.nairaland.com/5043584/amaechi-using-military-hold-me
Chicken of Ubima lol. Free and fair APC know they would lose and that's why they are the ones causing mayhem everywhere. I thought they said they were popular. When you see their online warriors talk you'll know they are senseless people. The only way apshit will win is by rigging but they will all be disappointed at the end.
Re: Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP by temmypotter(m): 10:54am On Feb 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Please next time you want to refer Buhari, address him as "His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)"

As for your question, I have learned to always face reality squarely and accept it. Buhari is a movement which is glaring that Atiku is a light weight to him in the contest.

Their are better candidates who are sound, exposed, young and vibrant. But in the environment we find ourselves, You just have to choose between two heavyweights which I have accepted with no choice. Will it not be hypocrisy for me to deny the better candidates amongs the two?

If you are suffering, dont use it to generalize cos am not.

funny how "Buhari" fails woefully in all the criterias for your ideal leadership posted up there, yet he's your preferred choice

Doesn't that make you an hypocrite?

Yes. you might not be suffering but its selfish and self centered of you to want to resign the poor masses to another 4 years of anguish because as you claim, you are above the sufferings.

What concerns one concerns all. I'm a true Nigerian and my vote is for whom has the capacity and wherewithal to alleviate poverty or at least ease the many sufferings of the Nigerian people.

Good day to you.

Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics / Yahaya Bello And His Wife Amina Loved Up In These Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts