Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) (1413 Views)

Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix / Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos / PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by ngadaAwo: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2019
from what's on ground apga might struggle to win state House of assembly next month

people voted massively for pdp here in anambra

Result still cooking grin

cc
globemoney

5 Likes

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by ngadaAwo: 9:46am On Feb 24, 2019
APGA no dey get anything here i can confirm authoritatively

so my brothers wey hope on ibiano should better loose hope ooo

even Umeh no dey come back from the look of things
Stella odua dey do hin own for my senatorial zone cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by bender79: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2019
ngadaAwo:
APGA no dey get anything here i can confirm authoritatively

so my brothers wey hope on ibiano should better loose hope ooo

even Umeh no dey come back from the look of things
Stella odua dey do hin own for my senatorial zone cheesy
uche ekwunife
Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by ngadaAwo: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2019
globemoney MizMyColi mrsmycoli cheesy
Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by PEPPERified: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2019
Hmmmmmm.

Is this really true?
Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by ngadaAwo: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2019
ibiano the drunk don scam Buhari cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2019
Could be it be Obiano is a fool?

Dude finally lost the goodwill he had left by going against Obi, Ohaneze and the Igbo interest in general.

Oh, Obiano!

7 Likes

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by tsinzu: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2019
Lol, so this was the plan by globemoney and his fake god Obiano to deliver Anambra to Buhari?
Obiano is just an idiot, he should have said all this nonsense before his elections in 2013 and we would have kicked his ass back to Aguleri. Stupid fool of a governor has cost all APGA candidates their seats in this election. They have lost woefully

5 Likes

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by tribalistseun: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2019
They should shoot them dead already.

1 Like

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by flowmama: 9:51am On Feb 24, 2019
Although I like the them being caught but not lynched. The rate at which people take laws into their hands and deal with ballot box snatcher is alarming ooo.

Just yesterday, people almost killed a thug in Okota. These things was not like this before all thanks to the duallard.

The implications is that the society may become lawless leading to mass civil protest. The country is shaking seriously.

1 Like

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by freshngwaboy(m): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2019
smiley
Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by AnambraforPeter: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2019
Next month, we will ensure that apuga loses Anambra state assembly. Yesterday's feat will be repeated on the 9th of march.

3 Likes

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by globemoney: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2019
ngadaAwo:
from what's on ground apga might struggle to win state House of assembly next month

people voted massively for pdp here in anambra

Result still cooking grin

cc
globemoney
Pdp fake news. Continue D
Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by globemoney: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2019
AnambraforPeter:
Next month, we will ensure that apuga loses Anambra state assembly. Yesterday's feat will be repeated on the 9th of march.
PDP will not win any seat next week. Wanna bet?
Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by ngadaAwo: 9:58am On Feb 24, 2019
globemoney:

Pdp fake news. Continue D
e pain am well well
go and watch the video grin

ibiano don fail yakata cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by adadike(f): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2019
Obiano SA, who u wan do big man for? I warned Obiano and globe money, that ndi Anambra voted Obiano not his party because of the 10 million community project. We voted for pdp yesterday not because of the party but because things are tough, people are dying , poverty everywhere in this Buhari govt. may we not even remember anything call Buhari again in this life. the Tufiakwa one of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by globemoney: 9:59am On Feb 24, 2019
tsinzu:
Lol, so this was the plan by globemoney and his fake god Obiano to deliver Anambra to Buhari?
Obiano is just an idiot, he should have said all this nonsense before his elections in 2013 and we would have kicked his ass back to Aguleri. Stupid fool of a governor has cost all APGA candidates their seats in this election. They have lost woefully
Pdp fake news, while we are still awaiting the results. How many NASS seats did APGA win under the lying crook Peter Obi. APGA is winning even in the north.. just wait
Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by ngadaAwo: 9:59am On Feb 24, 2019
AnambraforPeter:
lol state House Is difficult but pdp may end up majority oo

ibiano overestimated himself

3 Likes

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by ngadaAwo: 10:00am On Feb 24, 2019
[s]
globemoney:

Pdp fake news, while we are still awaiting the results. How many NASS seats did APGA win under the lying crook Peter Obi. APGA is winning even in the north.. just wait
[/s]
even with pictures and videos
hahahahahahaha are you denying ibiano SSA
you're pained to the core
i understand grin

3 Likes

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by globemoney: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2019
adadike:
Obiano SA, who u wan do big man for? I warned Obiano and globe money, that ndi Anambra voted Obiano not his party because of the 10 million community project. We voted for pdp yesterday not because of the party but because things are tough, people are dying , poverty everywhere in this Buhari govt. may we not even remember anything call Buhari again in this life. the Tufiakwa one of Nigeria.
What difference does your vote since Atikwu couldn’t win. Obiano knows Atikwu will never win with or without your vote tongue
Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by nwanyionitsha: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2019
tsinzu:
I was laughing the way he was running all over the place,promoting buhari in Anambra state. Something that can never happen.I pray Atiku wins so we can have a fresh start.

3 Likes

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by globemoney: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2019
ngadaAwo:
lol state House Is difficult but pdp may end up majority oo

Pdp will not win one seat in state assembly wanna bet?
Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by nwanyionitsha: 10:02am On Feb 24, 2019
globemoney:

PDP will not win any seat next week. Wanna bet?
You have started again.

2 Likes

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by ngadaAwo: 10:02am On Feb 24, 2019
adadike:
Ada my sweetheart
he go vomit Buhari's money soon

see as dey disgrace a whole big man sitting down on the road like a common criminal

anambra no dey follow ibiano joke grin

4 Likes

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by globemoney: 10:02am On Feb 24, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
I was laughing the way he was running all over the place,promoting buhari in Anambra state. Something that can never happen.I pray Atiku wins so we can have a fresh start.
I told you Atikwu can never win. The traitor Obi can never win anything.. tongue
Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by tsinzu: 10:02am On Feb 24, 2019
globemoney:

We are waiting o but we already have the results with us. INEC dare not announce a result that is different from what was gotten at the polling units

2 Likes

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by ngadaAwo: 10:03am On Feb 24, 2019
[s]
globemoney:

What difference does your vote since Atikwu couldn’t win. Obiano knows Atikwu will never win with or without your vote tongue
[/s]
trash trash trash
do you want me to post the video grin

2 Likes

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by nwanyionitsha: 10:03am On Feb 24, 2019
AnambraforPeter:
Correct. Obiano is a drunken beast.

4 Likes

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by globemoney: 10:04am On Feb 24, 2019
Awol1:
Could be it be Obiano is a fool?

Dude finally lost the goodwill he had left by going against Obi, Ohaneze and the Igbo interest in general.

Oh, Obiano!
Who is Peter Obi? What influence does Obi have in Anambra, keep fooling yourself
Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by nwanyionitsha: 10:04am On Feb 24, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
do you want me to post the video grin
No need to respond to him. He was boasting here that Obi will be disgraced in Agulu few days back.

3 Likes

Re: Apga Touts/SA to Obiano Caught Trying To Snatch Ballot Box in anambra (pics) by globemoney: 10:05am On Feb 24, 2019
tsinzu:

We are waiting o but we already have the results with us. INEC dare not announce a result that is different from what was gotten at the polling units
We also have our own results so mind your damn business until Inec announce the results

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Presidency, Buhari's Loyalist Advocate For Orji Uzor Kalu / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Governor El Rufai / See The New Transportation Device That Was Launched In Oyo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.