Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers (54882 Views)

Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name / Voters Flee As Thugs Disrupt Election In Benue, Destroyed Ballot Box (photos) / Thugs destroyed Ballot boxes in Baba Ewe Polling unit, Okota, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by babeosisi: 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Yorubas and thuggery
From Oba to Deji to agbero.
There is a dominant thuggery gene in them
Even abroad whenever it's a foreigner needed to kill or maim or commit any act of thuggery they know to find yorubas the thuggish Africans

1 Like

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Kagawa10: 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
babeosisi:
Yorubas and thuggery
Even abroad whenever it's a foreigner needed to kill or maim or commit any act of thuggery they know to find yorubas the thuggish Africans

Like how the Ibos are getting killed in South Africa and Asia? Babeosisi the known useles whoree of the century, go attend to ebuka your husband, you're demented.
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by 2truthfulguy: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
ALL YORUBAS SHOULD BE READY TO TAKE BACK THEIR LAGOS STATE FROM IBOS. THATS WHAT OJUKWU THOUGHT THEM. THAT IN 50 YRS LAGOS WOULD BE THEIRS. WE'D BETTER START THE FIGHT NOW

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Guyman02: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
zeromeridian:
Demola thank Igbos for saving your life. The president gave orders to kill people like you, but the Igbos you love to hate saved your life and took you to the hospital.

You guys keep shouting war, you see how your brothers abandoned you to your fate and left you to die in your pool of blood. Not even a single soul of your Yoruba brothers came to save you.

Kudos to my Igbo brothers for saving a life. We refused to carry out Buhari's instructions.

Very kind Igbos who rescued him and took him to hospital and paid for commencement of his treatment. Hausas and Fulanis would not be that forgiving if he had done what he did in the area the dominate
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by 2truthfulguy: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
Guyman02:

Very kind Igbos who rescued him and took him to hospital and paid for commencement of his treatment. Hausas and Fulanis would not be that forgiving if he had done what he did in the area the dominate

WAKA!!!!!!
can yoruba do that in ur land?

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by DabuIIIT: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
2truthfulguy:
ALL YORUBAS SHOULD BE READY TO TAKE BACK THEIR LAGOS STATE FROM IBOS. THATS WHAT OJUKWU THOUGHT THEM. THAT IN 50 YRS LAGOS WOULD BE THEIRS. WE'D BETTER START THE FIGHT NOW

I pity you.
Go to nimasa,customs,dpr,npa offices in Lagos and see hausa/Fulani everywhere,even the Nimasa staff receptionist at nimasa Burma Rd Lagos na one big alhaji. Dey hia dey find rats up and down,Pele o
grin grin
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by 2truthfulguy: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
Roon9:

You are demented and senile. Come and snatch electronics and see if a worse fate won't befall you. Jobless opportunistic slowpoke

to the day yorubas will take back their Lagos

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by 2truthfulguy: 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
DabuIIIT:

I pity you.
Go to nimasa,customs,dpr,npa offices in Lagos and see hausa/Fulani everywhere,even the Nimasa staff receptionist at nimasa Burma Rd Lagos na one big alhaji. Dey his dey find rats up and down,Pele o
grin grin
go there n see them conduct themselves orderly. not to snatch others property

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by 2truthfulguy: 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
babeosisi:
Yorubas and thuggery
fron the east

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by DabuIIIT: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
2truthfulguy:

go there n see them conduct themselves orderly. not to snatch others property

It's no use,the west is now an abomination to the south,shame
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by 2truthfulguy: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
DabuIIIT:

It's no use,the west is now an abomination to the south,shame
NO!
if only u'll conduct urself
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
zeromeridian:
Demola thank Igbos for saving your life. The president gave orders to kill people like you, but the Igbos you love to hate saved your life and took you to the hospital.

You guys keep shouting war, you see how your brothers abandoned you to your fate and left you to die in your pool of blood. Not even a single soul of your Yoruba brothers came to save you.

Kudos to my Igbo brothers for saving a life. We refused to carry out Buhari's instructions.

You are an idiot, you're one of the senseless, and brainless people in this country. Sometimes I wonder if people like you think at all, always bringing tribal angles to important discussions. Mumu.
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Ayobami7(m): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Teejay13(m): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lucky you...he would have been have been slain, useles goat.
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by patrickcollins: 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
naijaguy123456:
The ibos are lucky he didn't die.
I thought I will get new generator, plasma TV and electronics yesterday from the Ibo shops around okota if that boy died, they are lucky he didn't die.
[img]https://i./i4.gif[/img]
If he died nothing will happen, he may still die, I will advice u pray for him, if he survives he will suffer mental disorder and won't be normal again, I see ur heart is filled with hate for igbo people
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Teejay13(m): 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
2truthfulguy:

fron the east

Please stop the tribal abuse. Its not helping matters atall. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Dollabiz: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
Oh
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Titogbanski: 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
So will BUHARI SHOOT AT SIGHT BE APPLIED HERE..

Will Demola go scot free or be punished.

Should we investigate who sent him.
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
I dey laugh Yoruba people.

When buhari gave the shoot-at-sight order, you applauded him. Now your son was nearly killed, you're crying Wolf.

You never start to dey cry. Governorship election, make una come snatch ballot box again.

Ndiara....
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
Continue to encourage your youths to be touts... Instead of you idiots to bury your head in shame for going against the dream of awolowo.... A land that was once filled with professors is now littered with Street urchins..... When they kill the touts, even the educated ones will cry Wolf and be threatening nonsense.

Ndiara
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by BanevsJoker(m): 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
LordCenturion:
Paid terrorists by Bode George and jimi agbaje....

PDP and jimi agbaje want to reaps from where they didn't sow,this is why Tinubu should forever thanks to fashola for making him a relevant politician in lagos and Nigeria at large,fashola really did a great job when he comes in after Tinubu.. Although,Funsho Williams of PDP nearly takes over lagos after Tinubu but his mystery sudden death stop it.... So, fashola should also thank Tinubu for given him a chance.. The great job that fashola did in lagos is the reason why APC still stay on ground,....o PDP should just STFu of lagos for now
It's too late for you.
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
magoo10:
The criminal apc thug should be arrested on his sick bed and taken straight to prison where he will continue treatment.

I hope hypocrite buhari can now see that most of the ballot box snatchers are his boys.
Why is he a hypocrite since he was the one that gave the order that ballot box snatchers should be dealt with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed / Official Portraits Of Governors Oborevworie, Sanwo-Olu, Alex Otti & Uba Sani / Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.