Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers (54883 Views)

Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name / Voters Flee As Thugs Disrupt Election In Benue, Destroyed Ballot Box (photos) / Thugs destroyed Ballot boxes in Baba Ewe Polling unit, Okota, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by enemyofprogress: 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
fatymore:
lols
fatymore ti gentle
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Ayoslimzy(m): 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
technicallyrich:

opc is to south west(excluding lagos,because it belongs to we the ijaws) what ipob is to ss and se biafrans.
Shey ode ni eleyi ni
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by bluntMonkey: 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
See am na.. The thing too much for the guy head.. He truly deserved what he got.. Nonsense
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Roon9(m): 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
naijaguy123456:
The ibos are lucky he didn't die.
I thought I will get new generator, plasma TV and electronics yesterday from the Ibo shops around okota if that boy died, they are lucky he didn't die.
[img]https://i./i4.gif[/img]

You are demented and senile. Come and snatch electronics and see if a worse fate won't befall you. Jobless opportunistic slowpoke

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by hush15: 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kingsmeal:
See the shocking moment Demola one of the OPC leaders and his boys stormed Okota and destroyed Ballot papers right In front of Police Officers, (Watch Closely Demola is the Person The Police Man was Holding At the Beginning Of The Video).

He was later caught by the angry mob, thoroughly beaten and stoned, he is currently at the Intensive care unit at the hospital battling for his life.

Watch the video HERE

He should have been shot at sight Afterall, their daddy in daura ordered it.... Useless person
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by aku626(m): 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
naijaguy123456:
I thought I will get new generator, plasma TV and electronics yesterday from the Ibo shops around okota if that boy died, they are lucky he didn't die.
Smh
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Speedo17(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kudos to the Policeman in this video
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by lastempero: 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
At least he will never know peace after now for trying to truncate the will of the people and enough evidence abounds to nail him.
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by lastempero: 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
naijaguy123456:

Na mouth you get, I don't want to say una because I have confirmed from yesterday results that majority of yorubas most especially the enlightened ones wants the progress of this nation aside the poverty stricken ones that have decided to waste their life.
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Awoo88: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Your mumu plenty
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by moshoodn(m): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
zeromeridian:
Demola thank Igbos for saving your life. The president gave orders to kill people like you, but the Igbos you love to hate saved your life and took you to the hospital.

You guys keep shouting war, you see how your brothers abandoned you to your fate and left you to die in your pool of blood. Not even a single soul of your Yoruba brothers came to save you.

Kudos to my Igbo brothers for saving a life. We refused to carry out Buhari's instructions.

Who beat him initially? His fellow Yorubas?

LOL..
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by movetoca: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Wow so people like you still exist. No wonder Nigeria is such a third world sh!t hole. I hope all you tribalists will realize why your country can never develop is because of tribal sentiments. That's why I don't identify myself as a Nigerian.
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by abbeyfel: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
LordCenturion:
Paid terrorists by Bode George and jimi agbaje....

PDP and jimi agbaje want to reaps from where they didn't sow,this is why Tinubu should forever thanks to fashola for making him a relevant politician in lagos and Nigeria at large,fashola really did a great job when he comes in after Tinubu.. Although,Funsho Williams of PDP nearly takes over lagos after Tinubu but his mystery sudden death stop it.... So, fashola should also thank Tinubu for given him a chance.. The great job that fashola did in lagos is the reason why APC still stay on ground,....o PDP should just STFu of lagos for now
What is this one ranting
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by jumobi1(m): 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
moshoodn:

LOL..

He beat himself. He is scum though. He thinks he matters more than those who waited hours to get PVCs and then vote.

He should be interrogated until he points fingers. I’m glad he didn’t die. He may have even made peace with God and is now a better man. I mean, he saw death.
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by bluntMonkey: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
kingharzy:
undecided

If he recovers he'll never forget Okota.

My boy is that you? What a pity

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by bluntMonkey: 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
lastempero:

Na mouth you get, I don't want to say una because I have confirmed from yesterday results that majority of yorubas most especially the enlightened ones wants the progress of this nation aside the poverty stricken ones that have decided to waste their life.

grin
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Butoneday2(m): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
He will not survive it just mark my word? If you try quoting me thunder will strike you join.
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by bluntMonkey: 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
naijaguy123456:

Poor man.. U just mentioned the properties u ever wished to get over the years but hadn't due to bad Buhari government, shameless low life..

U believe in being successful out of civil crises and war, just like your bloodthirsty masters who has got nothing else to offer. Look now your brother as I'm talking to you is paying the price for his sins against his fatherland, and it don't seem to be enough lessen for you to learn.
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Originalsly: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hmmm.....glad he didn't die.... with such a critical beat down he can never be whole again.... may he live a long life and the handicaps and pain remind him daily of his foolishness.
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by zeromeridian: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
moshoodn:

LOL..
president Buhari your Lord ask us to kill people like Demola who snatch ballot boxes. Igbos who are civilized more than you, only decided to teach him a little lesson and obeyed the rule of law afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Purej: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
TINUBU THUGS . ITS OUR COLLECTIVE RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE APC LOSSES THE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION. LETS STOP TINUBU LORDSHIP OVER LAGOS.
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by bionixs: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
zeromeridian:
Demola thank Igbos for saving your life. The president gave orders to kill people like you, but the Igbos you love to hate saved your life and took you to the hospital.

You guys keep shouting war, you see how your brothers abandoned you to your fate and left you to die in your pool of blood. Not even a single soul of your Yoruba brothers came to save you.

Kudos to my Igbo brothers for saving a life. We refused to carry out Buhari's instructions.

igbo amaka
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by bionixs: 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
AgricStore:
Demola Okota
New surname grin
okota option or demola treatment
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
Sammy25n:
Lord just give us ATIKU pls
It is DONE, says the LORD.
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Stupid people. Download this nairalander's lovely song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by middlebelter(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
[quote author=zeromeridian post=76068053]Demola thank Igbos for saving your life. The president gave orders to kill people like you, but the Igbos you love to hate saved your life and took you to the hospital.

That is commendable. The Lagos Ian Igbos in that axis should be commended for not obeying PMB genocide order.
I told some friends that PMB's directive will hurt APC more than PDP but they did not believe me.

Imagine if the military were there and decided to carry out his order APC would have been mourning thier foot soldiers by now.
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by moshoodn(m): 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
zeromeridian:
president Buhari your Lord ask us to kill people like Demola who snatch ballot boxes. Igbos who are civilized more than you, only decided to teach him a little lesson and obeyed the rule of law afterwards.

My Lord? Wow... That's a new level of something else for you guys..

TO BE OR NOT TO BE...

If you wanna go all the way, then go. Why change your mind in the middle of a cliff jump.?

You wanna kill, you wanna save, all at once. Isn't that elevated confusion?

Or you guys can't take ownership of a kill? Afterall, you've been "expressly permitted" from Abuja..

Or is it that you guys don't actually have the guts to kill and stand by it... Scared of the law?

Na wa ooooooo.

My friend, draw a line in the sand, and decide where to stand.

Cheers!
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by moshoodn(m): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
jumobi1:

He beat himself. He is scum though. He thinks he matters more than those who waited hours to get PVCs and then vote.

He should be interrogated until he points fingers. I’m glad he didn’t die. He may have even made peace with God and is now a better man. I mean, he saw death.

He beat himself real bad..

He is a scum, undoubtedly...

He doesn't matter more than those who waited in line to vote..

I'm glad he's alive too; and if he's made peace with God, better for him.

Your line of thought is clear and logical. I like it.

May the man with the popular mandate win..

Cheers!
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by safetyInspector(m): 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
In Rivers and Akwaibon State. The policeman don't even have a stick talk more of gun.
visijo:
Only one policeman trying to pacify the situation, where are the military men!! sad shocked
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by jumobi1(m): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
moshoodn:

He beat himself real bad..

He is a scum, undoubtedly...

He doesn't matter more than those who waited in line to vote..

I'm glad he's alive too; and if he's made peace with God, better for him.

Your line of thought is clear and logical. I like it.

May the man with the popular mandate win..

Cheers!

Cheers brethren
Re: Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers by Ultraf: 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
LordCenturion:
Paid terrorists by Bode George and jimi agbaje....

Thrash!�

PDP and jimi agbaje want to reaps from where they didn't sow,this is why Tinubu should forever thanks to fashola for making him a relevant politician in lagos and Nigeria at large,fashola really did a great job when he comes in after Tinubu.. Although,Funsho Williams of PDP nearly takes over lagos after Tinubu but his mystery sudden death stop it.... So, fashola should also thank Tinubu for given him a chance.. The great job that fashola did in lagos is the reason why APC still stay on ground,....o PDP should just STFu of lagos for now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead / Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? / WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.