Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue (50114 Views)

BVAS Did Not Transmit Feb 25 Presidential Election Results – INEC Adhoc Staff / Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC / Senator Akpabio Parading Fake Results, INEC Tells Akwa Ibom Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by ridbell01(m): 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
You mean you allow people to vote without carder reader reading their card? If yes just tell the mod to delete this post cuz you are sending yourself to prison be that

1 Like

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by larryking540: 12:07am On Feb 25, 2019
pepigeorge:

They just sold their job opportunities.... Welcome to joblessness after services... Make sure the bribe u took is enof to survive u for 4yrs
I have corpers friends currently serving who just completely made up their mind not to participate in dis election as po or wat even in inec,,,

Because na another 4 years of suffering wan start again, so wats d need of wasting my energy as a corper when I am not recognized in my own nation
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Danix7(m): 8:18am On Feb 25, 2019
it was the withdrawal of security that even vex me, am also an ad joc staff and i participated in the election somewhere in makurdi. once we wanted to stop voting, the people start threatening us and we just had to extend the time so as not to provoke them, all this with just 1 policeman attached to us
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Ebowo(f): 9:16am On Feb 25, 2019
donstan18:
How he was forced to submit fake result or how he was paid to submit fake result.

Believe these people at your own peril.
Don't say what you don't know
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by collinsfhk(m): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2019
bkool7:
The guy said he was not forced.
Title said he was forced.
What do we believe?

Not many fake news

Meaning he was not forced to enroll fr the job...
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Nickymezor(f): 9:30am On Feb 25, 2019
This country is messed up
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by yemi1504: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
yemi15:

Electronic voting is the answer to all these issues. The next president, hopefully not Lifeless FC, has a great job to do in cajoling and persuading the National Assembly to sign off and pass the electronic voting bill.

Yippee, my ban has ended, to my followers, I have been using the yemi1504 moniker. To the mods, there are many ways to skin a cat, stop being partisan!, and freedom of speech is an human right in a democracy such as ours!

I rest my case.

Someone even highlighted my moniker SMH. I can not be silenced grin
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Akshow: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
olamy7:
u'r not okay bro....that's what I can say right now
Ewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri / Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.