Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) (48007 Views)

Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by TheFreeOne: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
SHOPPERS:
No regrets say my babe is from Ondo grin

My potential inlaw?

I hope you are treating her well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by tossie101(f): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
nameo:
I

[s]have always respected Yorubas. And I have said it here that the results from the SW will be interesting.

But my respect for those guys just went over the roof. In spite of the fact that one of them was the VP candiddate and in spite of the ethnic jingoism some of the Tinubu clowns were promoting, they knew a failure when they see one and have rejected him.

#respects[/s]

Rubbish..
Hunger gave them. Little sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by Femsyn(m): 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Click the link, he actually won 7 out of 10 LGAs released. There are more LGAs.
Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by donphiilopus(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Rejoicing on 10 LGA when Buhari is sweeping the North grin grin grin

This is the Benue they hitherto claimed Buhari won't get any "single" vote. cheesy grin

17:29
PREMIUMTIMES
Tarka LGA, Benue State
PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

APC - 12,197

PDP - 4,875

Registered Voters - 50,180

Accredited Voters - 18,749

Total valid votes: 17,424

Rejected: 1,089

Total votes cast: 18,513

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ondo state has always been a PDP stronghold. PDP lost Ondo in 2015 because of Mimiko. Godfatherism in Ondo is a no no. We don't do that. Buh at the end #Buhariwillwin

and also, whenever you are coming to Ondo state for anything, please don't ever think of bringing Tinubu. We distate him so much in Ondo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by Racoon(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
And zombies are not seeing that the sophisticated SW have seal their fate for them this time around?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Rejoicing on 10 LGA when Buhari is sweeping the North grin grin grin

Why not keep mute.Things are not playing out well for we apc and all you do is to go about laughing from one thread to another. Who told you that some votes are inconsequential? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by anonymuz(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
nameo:
I have always respected Yorubas. And I have said it here that the results from the SW will be interesting.

But my respect for those guys just went over the roof. In spite of the fact that one of them was the VP candiddate and in spite of the ethnic jingoism some of the Tinubu clowns were promoting, they knew a failure when they see one and have rejected him.

#respects
thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by Offpoint: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Igbobyblood:
Binikingdowm said PDP will win ondo and Lagos..

APC miscreants insulted him, now see una lives
lol, who were those saying APC will win Ondo? I live in Ondo and I can tell you how tired people here are of this Buhari led government.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
Any Ondo guy in the house? I have a beautiful girl I don't wanna fuccck today. Come carry am go your house abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by UncleJudax(m): 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Anybody that insults the Yorubas again will have me to contend with. I respect them in this election.
Dudes are sophisticated and definitely detribalised.
I can remember telling some people few weeks ago not to throw blanket insults at the Yorubas cos las las every vote counts.

Let's hope the national duty of sending Buhari home is fulfilled.

Tuale

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by Offpoint: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Where is mannabbqgrill? Suya yaff ready grin
I heard He now sells snipergrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by Babaalawo: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
To my igbo brothers and sister,Pls give it to the Yorubas and stop calling us Afonja....Articulate all the way.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by musb92yahooco: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari win 35state congratulation next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
I have always known that SW votes is going to be divided between APC and PDP, but it is very fun to torment IPOB on Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by guru90: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
I am not yet satisfy with my spirit about wetin dey inside that Tinubu 2 billion naira vans. ..

I hope it is not already thumbprint INEC paper....

if not.....

ATIKU WILL WIN 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by Yankee101: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
nameo:
I have always respected Yorubas. And I have said it here that the results from the SW will be interesting.

#respects

If Osinbajo was the candidate without Tinubu breathing down his neck the election would have been an easy one for APC.

But not with Buhari allowing his people to run down the country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by Born2Breed(f): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Real fearful tins cheesy

When they ask BMC to spell Buhari after this election:

BUHARI buru B-O
ehen?
E-O
ehen?
N-I
ehen?
N-R
ehen?
R-I
ehen?
N-U
ehen?
E-O
ehen?
N-I
ehen?
N-R
ehen?
R-I
ehen?
N-U
ehen?
E-O!
Eeeh!

They will stammer to pronounce it

..bububububububugbugari

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by Buharifanatic: 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
There are 30 local governments in osun

Take it easy pdp

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by DesChyko: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
baliyubla:
Akeredolu that will decamp after President Atiku is sworn in.

In 2015 Jonathan first won Ekiti from the SW, then lost Ondo and went on to lose the elections.

In 2019 Buhari first won Ekiti and has lost Ondo, with clear signs he will lose the elections.

Full GEJ circle falling on the Daura dulllard .

GEJ is more than ten times the quality of a man than this current fool is.
See Nigeria whom were being heralded as being democratically mature amongst her peers just four years ago are witnessing all manner of electoral inconsistency today.
How can one man manage to get almost everything wrong.. How?
Buhari's passport should replace the definition of inefficient in the Oxford dictionary.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
And someone wants to tell me that Igbos and Yoruba hate each other. Those who are bend on dividing the south for the obvious benefit of the north will be put to shame in due time.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Offpoint:

lol, who were those saying APC will win Ondo? I live in Ondo and I can tell you how tired people here are of this Buhari led government.
oga, this has nothing to do with some few people who are tired of Buhari or something. The fact remains Ondo state has always been PDP and Ondo state hates anything godfatherism and also Tinubu. We hate him staying in Lagos and telling us what to do in our state. We'll never accept any of his puppet till christ will come. Aketi knows better now, i believe he'd never settle his rift with Tinubu cuz the moment he try that, that marks his end in Ondo state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Offpoint:

cheesy grin
Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by MistaCode(m): 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
This is just the Atiku.... Atikulators is a movement......!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by baliyubla: 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Are you hungry?

Who is this pig!

Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by ngmart(m): 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
You mean 10 LGA no na, PDP should show mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Offpoint:

cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by davodyguy: 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
This is misleading.

They've announced 10 LGAs out of 18.
PDP won 7
APC won 3
8 LGAs being awaited

The Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) has won in seven of the 10 local government areas in Ondo State presidential election results released so far.

Eight local governments are yet to be announced.

The tally gives the PDP 118,358 votes, while the APC has 99,712votes.

The local governments won by the PDP are Akure North, Ifedore, Idanre, Ile Oluji/Okeigbo, Irele, Ondo East and Ose local governments.

Akoko North East, Akoko North West and Akoko South East, the areas under the influence of Ajayi Booffice, the incumbent senator representing Ondo North, fell to the APC.
Re: Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) by islandmoon: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
you can not ridicule Yoruba elder and expect us to vote for you, look what they did to Olu Falae in his farm, its pay back time, Tinubu is Afonja grandson, a betrayer of Yoruba race

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Meets With Fulani Group (Photos) / Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… / Supreme Court Adjourns Naira Redesign Suit To March 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.