Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' (63701 Views)

INEC Updates FCT Abuja Results On IREV, Apc Now At 23% / 2023 Elections: Abuja Results / Ize-Iyamu Campaigns At Night In Ugboha Wards In Esan South LGA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by toplinetrtrend: 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Anything from that CUPP or plate group is FAKE NEWS!

An INEC ad hoc staff confirmed that APC got zero vote in his poling unit. You can't subdue the will of the people. If you support anyone doing so, the repercussions will bounce back on you and your children.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by sircrabo: 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
delugajackson:
The fact that Buhari could lose in his own enclave is still very unfathomable. Rejected, by his people in the seat of power. I wish this could be replicated in every part of the country.

Meanwhile, the core North are an absolute disgrace.

Those guys are really drawing us back, with all the killings in Borno they still sold their votes

4 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by engray: 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
Meanwhile, I have a USA fairly used white Toyota Corolla sport 2010 model with black clean fabric interiors. Transmission is automatic and fuel consumption is highly economical. Fuel type is petrol

with Alloy wheels. Body style: Sedan 4D sports, Engine type: 1.8L 4, Drive: front wheel drive, Cylinders: 4, Transmission: Automatic,CD player/Radio/aux port

Spare tyre present

Keys: 2 original factory keys.
You can reach me on 08066114472 for negotiation.
You'll also have access to the VIN to check the car history.

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by sircrabo: 12:04am On Feb 25, 2019
shigoslim:
If paradventure PDP is declared as winner in this 2019 election. Apparently APC will be a party that came and vanished within 4 year.

APC is a collaboration of aggrieved people that came together to wrestle power with the Govt of the day to have their own share of the National cake.

If PDP gets back into that seat, they'll not smell Aso rock again because PDP has learnt from their mistakes. This is what APC knows

Besides many political lives will be ruined should PDP win so they will do everytin possible to manipulate. people like Amechi knows there's no " Home" for him to return to, Akpabio will live in regret and denial, Fashola will return and be dragging candidates with Tinubu in south west, but power belongs to the people

3 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Chrysz(m): 12:07am On Feb 25, 2019
chloride6:
Fake news
I know you are Buhari but you will be Atikulated last last.

4 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Daphresh: 12:07am On Feb 25, 2019
I'm tired of all these postponement. Election was shifted for no just course... Now the result Announcement is gonna take like forever because SAI BABA is power drunk and wouldn't leave in peace. We said "O to ge o"

Pls go and be President in DAURA at least all na President. This kain tyranny I no understand for a democratic nation like Nigeria. Must we always behave barbaric and uncivilized?

"I will win and I will congratulate myself" is still reverberating in my hears and breaking my heart making me feel very sorry I voted in this religious bigot, undemocratic and autocratic old senile slowpoke into that office in the first place.

My unborn children will never forgive me if they ever asked who I cast my ballot for in 2019 and I told them Buhari. Cos they're looking down and smiling at me knowing fully well there would-be father will make the right choice for them...

This country must not go into anarchy cos we're just a step closer to it... Sitting on a gun powder is the best phrase to describe the tension in the air right now.

They signed peace treaty not long ago, right? Why can't we honour our words and be gentlemen for ones. We still have a living legend in Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. He has not lost a thing since leaving that office. Why is it so difficult to toe the path of truth? Why make like miserable and meaningless for millions? God is not deaf, He doesn't sleep, neither does He slumber... He will come and save us from this TYRANNY!

WE SHALL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH AND WE SHALL LAUGH LONGER!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 25, 2019
Sholaco:
Useless people...what s buhari's business with gbagyi vote

Frustration don start with U..
Please don't go and drink sniper oh..
Walking corpse like U
Anu ofia

6 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by IkpuMmadu: 12:24am On Feb 25, 2019
chloride6:
Fake news

The cable fake news ? E go do you like magic

3 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Omeizadean(m): 12:35am On Feb 25, 2019
Pdp thieving agent u said u re coalition of United political parties and u called Atiku ur candidate. We dare u to release all evidence u had. Idiotic foot soldiers. It's a shame pdp is still using the same formula of lying, cheating and stealing to get into office.
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Quorax: 12:35am On Feb 25, 2019
id911:

Through PVT, PDP has seen all the Presidential Results and Atiku has won. Buhari even failed to secure 25% in FCT which is a Constitutional requirement.

APC is now in panic mode
what is this PVT you guys are mentioning? Can it save Atiku? This must be 9th world wonder
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 25, 2019
Omeizadean:
Pdp thieving agent u said u re coalition of United political parties and u called Atiku ur candidate. We dare u to release all evidence u had. Idiotic foot soldiers. It's a shame pdp is still using the same formula of lying, cheating and stealing to get into office.
what else can you expect from them
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by nasoeb: 12:50am On Feb 25, 2019
Let me say this and everyone should watch out
At the end of collation, Atiku and Buhari will have 25% of vote cast in 2/3 of the states. The interesting thing is that, Atiku will win more states (btw 19-21 Statea) while Buhari will have more total vote cast.
So this is where you will find your President.

Please observe.
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by id911(m): 12:55am On Feb 25, 2019
nasoeb:
Let me say this and everyone should watch out
At the end of collation, Atiku and Buhari will have 25% of vote cast in 2/3 of the states. The interesting thing is that, Atiku will win more states (btw 19-21 Statea) while Buhari will have more total vote cast.
So this is where you will find your President.

Please observe.

I understand you perfectly. If Atiku wins FCT and Buhari fails to get at least 25% there, Atiku will win even if Buhari has the highest number of total votes cast. That's why Buhari and his men are pressurizing INEC to cancel FCT elections

4 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Quorax: 1:47am On Feb 25, 2019
BayportalEnt:
Remove sentiments, you would know for a fact that all previous accusations this so called cupp made in the past were outright lies. It's obvious they know their candidate have loss, let them keep deceiving themselves.
to be candid, I don't know what other states says but Atiku won FCT. Fact! And if what they are saying here is true that you must win 25%of FCT, then Atiku has won.

3 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by enemyofprogress: 1:55am On Feb 25, 2019
Nigerian civil servants have vex for the man

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by enemyofprogress: 1:57am On Feb 25, 2019
engray:
Meanwhile, I have a USA fairly used white Toyota Corolla sport 2010 model with black clean fabric interiors. Transmission is automatic and fuel consumption is highly economical. Fuel type is petrol

with Alloy wheels. Body style: Sedan 4D sports, Engine type: 1.8L 4, Drive: front wheel drive, Cylinders: 4, Transmission: Automatic,CD player/Radio/aux port

Spare tyre present

Keys: 2 original factory keys.
You can reach me on 08066114472 for negotiation.
You'll also have access to the VIN to check the car history.
how much please?
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Rayd502(m): 2:14am On Feb 25, 2019
id911:

I understand you perfectly. If Atiku wins FCT and Buhari fails to get at least 25% there, Atiku will win even if Buhari has the highest number of total votes cast. That's why Buhari and his men are pressurizing INEC to cancel FCT elections

Can you state which law backs this up?I am seeing this for the first time.
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Banter1(m): 2:47am On Feb 25, 2019
This CUPP and fake news mhen......sigh, are they working for PDP?
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Kingspin(m): 2:50am On Feb 25, 2019
delugajackson:
The fact that Buhari could lose in his own enclave is still very unfathomable. Rejected, by his people in the seat of power. I wish this could be replicated in every part of the country.

Meanwhile, the core North are an absolute disgrace.
The core North are voters without sense.

4 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Kingspin(m): 2:53am On Feb 25, 2019
zeromeridian:
Buhari is Finished. thank God for my sophisticated brothers.
You Yorubas are always sitting on the fence. neither here nor there.

Igbos will support any candidate of their choice and damn the consequence.
they hate you, they will not hide it from you.

Ondo is gone
oyo is going
Lagos might go too
Lagos is for Atiku only if that bullion van that entered Lagos will avoid rig

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Quorax: 3:00am On Feb 25, 2019
awelekiti:
count me out. I'm yoruba and I'm not biased. I voted apc in 2015 and got disappointed the way economy is run under Buhari. Now its Atiku and its because obi is involved. My people have called me names on my stance but, who cares? I'm Nigerian. Atiku is going to make a good economic team. Mind you, if Atiku and obi Bleep up, 4 years are enough to unseat the birth of them.

My brother, I have been following your comments for so long. God bless you.

Unfortunately, your people are voting along ethnic lines but igbos are voting along competence.

If Peter Obi was contesting with Buhari, igbos will reject him still. It has nothing to do with ethnicity for the igbos but accountability and competence.

3 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Adj91: 3:02am On Feb 25, 2019
PROPAGANDA. 3 LGA RESULTS RELEASED IN FCT. PMB IS LEADING WITH A SMALL MARGIN
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by googi: 3:13am On Feb 25, 2019
Voting on competence v. Ethnic line in block.

Only South East, North East and North West.

You know where tribalist reside. Even Sokoto is an exception.

Kettle calling pot black.

Quorax:

My brother, I have been following your comments for so long. God bless you.

Unfortunately, your people are voting along ethnic lines but igbos are voting along competence.

If Peter Obi was contesting with Buhari, igbos will reject him still. It has nothing to do with ethnicity for the igbos but accountability and competence.
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by michoim(m): 3:17am On Feb 25, 2019
Fake report
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Quorax: 3:24am On Feb 25, 2019
googi:
Voting on competence v. Ethnic line in block.

Only South East, North East and North West.

You know where tribalist reside. Even Sokoto is an exception.

Kettle calling pot black.

oga,i just stated fact. Buhari has had igbo VPs and still did not get igbo votes in those elections he lost.

Even this one, he didn't win but rigging the hell out of it. So much for Me Integrity fa?

If Atiku wins, the entire country will feel the positive results but if Buhari wins, like we have already experienced already, the entire country, will feel the pain. 10Million jobs lost already... There are more people feeling hungry now than ever before.

How does it make you feel that a man you people want to come back is against everything that contradict his "integrity"

Does integrity provide jobs? Look the only thing we care about is a functional economy with jobs and booming business... Igbos don't really care if he elects all his kinsmen...just make the damn country flow with money however you wanna do it.

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by googi: 3:36am On Feb 25, 2019
Please answer the question on Competence v. Block votes.

Until Nigerians learn how to vote on principles not greed or selfish interest, no matter how much looters drain the Treasury, we will be going in circles.

No matter how competent you are, water can never make a basket full.

Quorax:
oga,i just stated fact. Buhari has had igbo VPs and still did not get igbo votes in those elections he lost.

Even this one, he didn't win but rigging the hell out of it. So much for Me Integrity fa?

If Atiku wins, the entire country will feel the positive results but if Buhari wins, like we have already experienced already, the entire country, will feel the pain. 10Million jobs lost already... There are more people feeling hungry now than ever before.

How does it make you feel that a man you people want to come back is against everything that contradict his "integrity"

Does integrity provide jobs? Look the only thing we care about is a functional economy with jobs and booming business... Igbos don't really care if he elects all his kinsmen...just make the damn country flow with money however you wanna do it.
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Quorax: 3:38am On Feb 25, 2019
Lovetoglory:
oga shut up, any little thing, Buhari, Buhari dey him place for Katsina dey enjoy himself u dey shout for here. He knows he has won this election PDP dey shout for nothing. What is abuja results compared to others sure
did he give orders to kill southerners or not?
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Donna760: 3:42am On Feb 25, 2019
Winning

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Cocking: 3:46am On Feb 25, 2019
Edo north,etsako west,Auchi,Ward 4 unit 9
APC = 203
AAC= 0
ACCORD = 0
PDP = 111
MY GOD, even my own polling unit again (I can't believe that I'm living among animals over here)
Most of those who voted here are from kogi state(igbira people) Yahaya bello people...
but my greatest joy from ( akoko Edo) PDP disciplined APC with wide margin in all the polling units in Akoko Edo except 2
IKPESHI = 301 voted for PDP, (47 for APC)
IGARRA = 298 voted for PDP, (32 for APC)
IBILLO = 409 voted for PDP , (51 for APC)
AGOR - 58 for PDP, (28 for APC)
Ososo = figures not available but PDP won
Aiyegunle = figures not available but PDP won
aiyetoro = SAME
ekpesa= SAME
Ogori magogo = SAME
ETC.....
Apart from Auchi,jattu and iyamo,Aviele (Muslim dominated area) OSHIOMOLEH no get LEVEL For EDO STATE

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by ozcarbenson(m): 3:55am On Feb 25, 2019
Richogroup:
No to cancellation of results
the president should not allow any negative plans to destroy the peaceful election.

Did I just read the word "Peaceful " in your post?. I refuse to believe that
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Ashinner: 3:57am On Feb 25, 2019
There is no cause for alarm President buhari should accept defeat, in Aso rock you did not score any vote it means Nigerians are tired of you, remember in 2015Jonathan won in AsoRock still he accepted defeat.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by CarsGuide: 3:57am On Feb 25, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / The Moment Remi Tinubu Resumed Work At Aso Rock / George Weah Wears Nigerian Suit By Emeka Oparah Of Ethelberts In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.