Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' (63700 Views)

INEC Updates FCT Abuja Results On IREV, Apc Now At 23% / 2023 Elections: Abuja Results / Ize-Iyamu Campaigns At Night In Ugboha Wards In Esan South LGA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Quorax: 8:51am On Feb 25, 2019
BayportalEnt:

1st it's not true you must have 25% in FCT. It is stated you must have 25% in 2/3rd of the votes in d 36 states plus FCT
2. If you have seen the senatorial results from FCT then you would know that there's no how Buhari won't get 25% in FCT.
Oga, Buhari didn't win any lga in Abuja. They are mounting serious pressure on FCT recently to change the results. As in, serious pressure.
APC didn't win this as far as I am concerned.

They almost stolen Dino Maleye 'said vote but dude fought overnight until gave him back his mandate.

There are people with insider reports that are tell us what is going on.
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Kfed4ril(m): 9:19am On Feb 25, 2019
structuredan:
On what grounds i am from fct and i can categorically tell you that there was never any violence or rigging but come o has pmb forgotten that our senator is gbagyi and gbagyi dominate fct infact in the polling where i worked as inec ad-hoc staff APC got zero over zero from presidential to house of reps

Lol
Bros in my polling unit ADC scored better than APC, it was a catastrophic failure in Abuja for the APC.
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Judybash93(m): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2019
delugajackson:
The fact that Buhari could lose in his own enclave is still very unfathomable. Rejected, by his people in the seat of power. I wish this could be replicated in every part of the country. Results from the S.W are overwhelming. They have shown that they're not being called ''sophisticated'' for nothing.

Meanwhile, the core North are an absolute disgrace.

Yeeeee....ori iya mi o

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by farmwah: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2019
Fake news BIG LIE
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 25, 2019
Quorax:
Oga, Buhari didn't win any lga in Abuja. They are mounting serious pressure on FCT recently to change the results. As in, serious pressure.
APC didn't win this as far as I am concerned.

They almost stolen Dino Maleye 'said vote but dude fought overnight until gave him back his mandate.

There are people with insider reports that are tell us what is going on.

Please I don't deal in hearsay
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Quorax: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2019
BayportalEnt:

Please I don't deal in hearsay
whatever
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by neoG(f): 11:40am On Feb 25, 2019
Abuja and Anambra are two states that INEC does not know where to manipulate results from cos the margin is too wide apart.
Abuja residents came out in mass and showed their displeasure with APC and it was so so so peaceful.
Everyone behaved matured in Abuja.
In fact people enjoyed themselves and waited till the results were called out. In my centre, APC had only 26 votes with 6 out of the 26 invalid.
We are tired of the government full of deceit.
The biggest scam ever in the history of democracy.
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by engray: 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
enemyofprogress:
how much please?
3.5m... you can chat my WhatsApp number 08066114472 for a little negotiation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / The Moment Remi Tinubu Resumed Work At Aso Rock / George Weah Wears Nigerian Suit By Emeka Oparah Of Ethelberts In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.