Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District (51452 Views)

INEC Suspends Rivers State Election / Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results / Rivers Bye-Election: Returning Officer Declares APC Winner, INEC Suspends It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by MartinsD12(m): 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Uduakuduakobong(m): 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
As reported here: If Mr Igini is a known as incorruptible and trustworthy, can't he be made the next INEC chairman?
Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Damony: 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
My Brother, I am an Akwa Ibomite from his senatorial district. It came to us as a big surprise when the rumor was everywhere; whereas there was no official authentication from Inec, that the most loved and uncommon senator has been defeated.

PDP in my state did so many rigging. What pains me most is the way they cry victim over the very HAVOC caused by them. Do you know that, In the very polling Unit in Uyo where I voted, the Women there were persuading me to vote for PdP, that money had been released for vote buying; claiming that everyone in my poll unit who would vote for PdP would be entitled to 5k; That if not for the presence of the Police they would have started sharing the money; That all what I have to do is to wait after the exercise so I would be paid!

BloggerAdmin:
So Akpabio's fate hasn't even been decided as that of Saraki, and yet PDP wailers have jumped to conclusion
Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by zaragoza(m): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
[i]Essien Udim, where Mr Akpabio comes from, is said to be one of the local government areas with a large voter’s population in the state.

he lost in his ward and u are here talking of his local government.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by GlenChestnut: 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
see where the so-called messiah of akwa ibom is voting; shabby ceiling and no louvres in the windows right there. still, some slowpokes and youths without vision will chant glorious songs for this political thief who has looted their akwa ibom treasury to invest in dubai-palm jumeirah. wake up Nigeria youths, enough is enough.
Damony:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/315856-inec-suspends-announcement-of-results-in-akpabios-senatorial-district.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by ProdigalSaviour: 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
For me I want Akpabio to loose,so do I want Saraki too,...they play gods in their states taming them will be welcome development....and a lesson for political miscalculation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by wiseone28: 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
Make my guy no loose o
It will be a landslide for Akpabio

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Cletus77(m): 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hotfreeze:

With your 2.5 % votes you're importing from Abakaliki?

Essien Udim, where Mr Akpabio comes from, is said to be one of the local government areas with a large voter’s population in the state.
If you don't know anything about Akwa ibom just keep shut!
Oruk anam alone is like double the population of Essien Udim and it is not yet among the most populous in the state

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by zaragoza(m): 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Essien Udim, where Mr Akpabio comes from, is said to be one of the local government areas with a large voter’s population in the state.

he lost in his ward and u are here talking of local government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by TruthinAction: 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
INEC is no longer acting independently. Their evil plans will still backfire.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Parrot69: 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chai!! shocked. You wicked
stephleena:
He lost .he should try dog business as he has, no electoral value..

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Unemadu: 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
stephleena:
He lost .he should try dog business as he has, no electoral value..

You harsh o. Chai!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Damony: 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
It's a lie. Major news papers with integrity announced that of sariki and were giving us details about the collation processes of his senatorial districts. But it's not so in the case of Akpabio because, the rumour about his defeat is a big LIE

frequently giving But quote author=Frankbaro post=76088545]Akpabio has lost I'm not sure if he will be successful in overturning the loss.
Trap don catch hunter.[/quote]
Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Damony: 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
It's a lie. Major news papers with integrity announced that of sariki and were giving us details about the collation processes of his senatorial districts. But it's not so in the case of Akpabio because, the rumour about his defeat is a big LIE

Frankbaro:
Akpabio has lost I'm not sure if he will be successful in overturning the loss.
Trap don catch hunter.
Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by ordovicianonly(f): 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Akpabio lost so he shouldn’t try to forge the result by declaring the election inconclusive. Apc method of winning a lost election is by declaring it inconclusive. The will of the people must prevail

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Dshocker(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
Damony:
My Brother, I am an Akwa Ibomite from his senatorial district. It came to us as a big surprise when the rumor was everywhere; whereas there was no official authentication from Inec, that the most loved and uncommon senator has been defeated.

PDP in my state did so many rigging. What pains me most is the way they cry victim over the very HAVOC caused by them. Do you know that, In the very polling Unit in Uyo where I voted, the Women there were persuading me to vote for PdP, that money had been released for vote buying; claiming that everyone in my poll unit who would vote for PdP would be entitled to 5k; That if not for the presence of the Police they would have started sharing the money; That all what I have to do is to wait after the exercise so I would be paid!

And APC didn't offer you money right?....Can you please shut the fvck up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Damony: 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
Donmedra:
akpabio that couldn't win his ward.

Una go cry soon just wait

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, AKPABIO HAS WON
Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by SocialJustice: 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
GloShare:
Truth is, the numbers to help Akpabio win overshoots the voting population.

Akpabio wrote results without considering the number of PVCs collected in his region. This is why the results have not been approved.
If this is true then Akpabio is a certified rookie.
Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by tonee1: 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
I am foreseeing another rigging here.. why r people bent on power? Akpabio should go and sit down and stop constituting nuisance. This election is one of the worst. everything are being postponed haba

3 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Damony: 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Sorry!
The uncommon senator cannot be commonly defeated.�

jaxxy:
Just like saraki we already know he lost
Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by igwefivestar(m): 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by igwefivestar(m): 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
Damony:

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, AKPABIO HAS WON
u mean am

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by jaxxy(m): 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
Damony:
Sorry!
The uncommon senator cannot be commonly defeated.�

U mean the political pensioner?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Damony: 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
Only if you know how this man is loved amongst the civils servants and majority of indigenes in the state, then you would understand how impossible it is to defeat him in his own senatorial district by another Man, who during when he was serving as a deputy Governor to obong Attah(the first civilian Governor in my state) didn't contribute to the development of the state nor Senatorial district, but was rather embezzling public fund. It was on this ground that obong Attah sacked him from continuing as his deputy in his first term and appointed another person as his deputy in that same first term!

tonee1:
I am foreseeing another rigging here.. why r people bent on power? Akpabio should go and sit down and stop constituting nuisance. This election is one of the worst. everything are being postponed haba
Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Abagworo(m): 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
Frankbaro:
Akpabio has lost I'm not sure if he will be successful in overturning the loss.
Trap don catch hunter.

Did you read the story at all? The issue is that he will win if INEC and other parties accept the result from his local government. They called off announcement to investigate the result first before announcing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Damony: 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
No. I'm talking about the chief tomentor of the evil demagogical dynasty of PdP in my state grin

jaxxy:

U mean the political pensioner?
Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by jaxxy(m): 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
Damony:
No. I'm talking about the chief tomentor of the evil demagogical dynasty of PdP in my state grin

Keep dreaming. That political pensioner has been retired permanently by udom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Damony: 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lol...!
I swear by the God of Heaven whose son is JESUS, the giver of the very breath that sustains my existence. I have receive no money from none of the parties. I simply made the post to debunk the fake rumor

Dshocker:

And APC didn't offer you money right?....Can you please shut the fvck up
Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Akpabio will still loose at last. He made the greatest mistake by porting to APC.

check my signature for your cheap data

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by ngmart(m): 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
What is going on i smell something at the corridor
Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Damony: 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Okay. May your political faith see you through grin

jaxxy:

Keep dreaming. That political pensioner has been retired permanently by udom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Lost The Governorship Election — Jimi Agbaje / Claim That UN Will Intervene After 30 Days Of EndSars Protest Is Fake / Shehu Sani Loses Polling Unit By Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.