Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,195 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District (51451 Views)

INEC Suspends Rivers State Election / Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results / Rivers Bye-Election: Returning Officer Declares APC Winner, INEC Suspends It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by somalianprince: 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Shut up old fool. Akpabio has been retired politically.

Abagworo:

Did you read the story at all? The issue is that he will win if INEC and other parties accept the result from his local government. They called off announcement to investigate the result first before announcing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
Cletus77:
Lies!!!
How can you tell me that Essien Udim is one of the largest populated lga in aks??

Oh u mean Oruk Anam and Abak is now smaller than Essien Udim??

Or u mean Ika, Ukanafun, Etim Ekpo and obot akara is now smaller than Essien Udim??

Inec is giving a stupid excuse to rig the election in Akpabio's favour

My lGA Oruk anam in largest in AKS

in land mass and also has a very large population

this game wont end well for inec if they try shit with our votes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Damony: 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
This is supposed to be a savage. But sorry, since it is coming from someone that knows little or nothing about the Politics of Akwa Ibom state, then I think all what I would have to say is: HAVE SOME NIGHT REST BEAUTIFUL LADY

stephleena:
He lost .he should try dog business as he has, no electoral value..
Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Frankbaro(m): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Damony:

It's a lie. Major news papers with integrity announced that of sariki and were giving us details about the collation processes of his senatorial districts. But it's not so in the case of Akpabio because, the rumour about his defeat is a big LIE

Keep giving yourself hope, it's allowed after all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by duality(m): 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
GloShare:
Truth is, the numbers to help Akpabio win overshoots the voting population.

Akpabio wrote results without considering the number of PVCs collected in his region. This is why the results have not been approved.

Mr. Igini told us on channels TV that result from the card reader will be transmitted to INEC server from the polling units.

What has changed?

Most of the results no longer add up at collating centers.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Damony: 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
Uncle, when and how did your LGA magically become the largest in the Annang Nation!?

maybachmusic:

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Damony: 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
Not in this life, generation nor world grin

OkaNaUbe:
Hitler Akpabio must be disgraced!
Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Damony: 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
Thanks, Mr BrainSanitizer. But how about you sanitizing your brain with the truth about the reality in Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District tongue

BrainSanitizer:
We are watching. We know that Akpabio is desperate. If he fails to secure a reelection, he's in dip poo. His grand Master has already lost Akwa Ibom so he'd do anything possible to return to the Senate. However, like I always say, the will of the people must prevail.
Hello Akpabio...
You are so f**k*d!!
Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by AntiWailer: 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
Donmedra:
akpabio that couldn't win his ward.

Una go cry soon just wait

Which Akpabio did not win his ward ?

Believe the craaap PDP sold to u
Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Damony: 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Akpabio losing in HIS WARD!? undecided The lies from PdP can sponsor the devil in a PhD degree program in LIE-LOGY grin

zaragoza:

[i]Essien Udim, where Mr Akpabio comes from, is said to be one of the local government areas with a large voter’s population in the state.

he lost in his ward and u are here talking of his local government.
Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Damony: 12:00am On Feb 25, 2019
Lol..!
My Brother blame it on the poor maintenance culture of the people.
But you know what!?, forgive him for being humble. When you eventually become a senator in your own time, we would all clap for you and be happy to see you traveling to trump hotel in the U.S to cast your vote undecided

GlenChestnut:
see where the so-called messiah of akwa ibom is voting; shabby ceiling and no louvres in the windows right there. still, some slowpokes and youths without vision will chant glorious songs for this political thief who has looted their akwa ibom treasury to invest in dubai-palm jumeirah. wake up Nigeria youths, enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Damony: 12:04am On Feb 25, 2019
I believe, what you wanted to type is: LET ME LAUGH WITH AKPABIO IN ADVANCE cool

MistaCode:
hahahahahahaha..... lemme laugh at Akpabio in advancegrin
Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by backbone503(m): 12:13am On Feb 25, 2019
If you know Akpabio, then you should know that he'll survive this.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by tempest01(m): 12:43am On Feb 25, 2019
Damony:
My Brother, I am an Akwa Ibomite from his senatorial district. It came to us as a big surprise when the rumor was everywhere; whereas there was no official authentication from Inec, that the most loved and uncommon senator has been defeated.

PDP in my state did so many rigging. What pains me most is the way they cry victim over the very HAVOC caused by them. Do you know that, In the very polling Unit in Uyo where I voted, the Women there were persuading me to vote for PdP, that money had been released for vote buying; claiming that everyone in my poll unit who would vote for PdP would be entitled to 5k; That if not for the presence of the Police they would have started sharing the money; That all what I have to do is to wait after the exercise so I would be paid!

Lying thief. You are voting for Akpabio for Ikot Ekpene senatorial district in Uyo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by na2016: 12:47am On Feb 25, 2019
maybachmusic:

Sleep bro, GOA has won! Take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by na2016: 12:49am On Feb 25, 2019
tempest01:

Lying thief. You are voting for Akpabio for Ikot Ekpene senatorial district in Uyo.

Anyway, the 5k part is true. But uyo is not in ikot ekpene srnarorial district.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by na2016: 12:51am On Feb 25, 2019
AntiWailer:

Which Akpabio did not win his ward ?

Believe the craaap PDP sold to u

He has even won his elections.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Damony: 12:54am On Feb 25, 2019
tempest01:

Thanks for the insult. I did my Inec registration; collected my pvc, and voted in uyo (where my poll unit is) because, my former residence was in Uyo

Thanks for the observation
Next Question

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Qunu: 1:11am On Feb 25, 2019
Akpabio has lost and he has lost. No amount of rigging can save him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Qunu: 1:15am On Feb 25, 2019
Akpabio don finish. Political carrier don end just like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by megareal: 1:44am On Feb 25, 2019
Damony:
Only if you know how this man is loved amongst the civils servants and majority of indigenes in the state, then you would understand how impossible it is to defeat him in his own senatorial district by another Man, who during when he was serving as a deputy Governor to obong Attah(the first civilian Governor in my state) didn't contribute to the development of the state nor Senatorial district, but was rather embezzling public fund. It was on this ground that obong Attah sacked him from continuing as his deputy in his first term and appointed another person as his deputy in that same first term!

Kindly shut up. Akpabio is not as loved as you claim. His move to APC and his trying to play God made people turn their backs on him. Even prominent Annang sons and daughters are not with him. His only way to make it in the elections is to rig and he shot himself in the foot too when he rigged above the numbers of voters in his area. So stop grandstanding for Akpabio.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Nobody: 2:31am On Feb 25, 2019
Frankbaro:
Akpabio has lost I'm not sure if he will be successful in overturning the loss.
Trap don catch hunter.

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by mrtheo33: 2:55am On Feb 25, 2019
I wonder how akpabio will score more than 1000 votes in a polling unit why the maximum a polling unit can take is 850 voters. Akpabio sorry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Donna760: 3:44am On Feb 25, 2019
Winning

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by urose93(f): 4:54am On Feb 25, 2019
Cletus77:

If you don't know anything about Akwa ibom just keep shut!
Oruk anam alone is like double the population of Essien Udim and it is not yet among the most populous in the state

How much do you know Akwa Ibom?
Stop using insults when making your point. There is a clear difference between registered voters population and just plain residents with no voters card.
Essien Udim people for the love of their sons and daughters who may be contesting, troupe out in their numbers for proper voters registration.
They were so enlighten of the need of the process, and free busses were provided to convey people to and from the voters registration centers.
I speak with authority because I made an integral part of the process - voters education.
Tell me any L. G. A in Akwa Ibom State that were that mobilized, supported and encourage during registration.
N/B I am neither pdp nor apc, I stand for the will of the people and true democracy.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by sonofElElyon: 5:32am On Feb 25, 2019
You and all those who liked your post did not comprehend the story... INEC source said there are issues with results from Akpabio's local govt and that although the PDP candidate is currently leading, announcing the final results now would make Akpabio the winner but they need to resolve the issues (irregularities) that clearly favour Akpabio... INEC is not aiding Akpabio.

KidsNEXTdoor:
We already know that Akpabio lost....

So whatever you decide to forge later must Backfire

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Haduragbemi95: 5:34am On Feb 25, 2019
Cletus77:
Lies!!!
How can you tell me that Essien Udim is one of the largest populated lga in aks??

Oh u mean Oruk Anam and Abak is now smaller than Essien Udim??

Or u mean Ika, Ukanafun, Etim Ekpo and obot akara is now smaller than Essien Udim??

Inec is giving a stupid excuse to rig the election in Akpabio's favour

It is one of d largest LGA in Akwa Ibom state bro, that's where I participated

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by horlique(m): 6:16am On Feb 25, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Essien Udim, where Mr Akpabio comes from, is said to be one of the local government areas with a large voter’s population in the state.

na lie how many people De essien Udim
Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by horlique(m): 6:17am On Feb 25, 2019
Cletus77:

If you don't know anything about Akwa ibom just keep shut!
Oruk anam alone is like double the population of Essien Udim and it is not yet among the most populous in the state
truth.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Damony: 6:21am On Feb 25, 2019
Oh thanks, Ma; I mean thanks for Educating him. They think everything is all about party affiliation and sentiments

urose93:

How much do you know Akwa Ibom?
Stop using insults when making your point. There is a clear difference between registered voters population and just plain residents with no voters card.
Essien Udim people for the love of their sons and daughters who may be contesting, troupe out in their numbers for proper voters registration.
They were so enlighten of the need of the process, and free busses were provided to convey people to and from the voters registration centers.
I speak with authority because I made an integral part of the process - voters education.
Tell me any L. G. A in Akwa Ibom State that were that mobilized, supported and encourage during registration.
N/B I am neither pdp nor apc, I stand for the will of the people and true democracy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Claim That UN Will Intervene After 30 Days Of EndSars Protest Is Fake / Why I Lost The Governorship Election — Jimi Agbaje / Shehu Sani Loses Polling Unit By Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.