Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics (34243 Views)

OTOGE Movement Carry PDP Coffin In Offa- KMC / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by Ayobami7(m): 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
我什么都没有
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by stuffs4me(m): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
tonididdy:

Oga relax yourself, me and you both know how bubu tortured Dino to the extent he slept overnight in a car park.

We both know, cam dan

You are disgrace to civilized people. That Buhari behaves like a savage does not mean it is right.

You and your tyrant that you call bubu should be living among savages with your low mental faculty.

Visit the United Nations charter and see how much of a disgrace you and your bubu are.

Dino is a hero of democracy for standing up to a tyrant who uses torture and killings as tools.
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by oyetpel(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
If Saraki didn't decamp back to pdp, he would have won.
The people he took to apc wrecked him.

1 Like

Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by Taraj01(m): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
I'm happy for Kwara people
You people just lost the number 3 post
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by Taraj01(m): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by Taraj01(m): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
Biko, see this one oo, abeg who number 3 post Epp.??
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by Ingocof(m): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
stuffs4me:

I'm sorry about the insult. Please accept my apologises. I reacted to you telling me I am from the East

Thanks my brother , I appreciate it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos / Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister / Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.