Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,142 members, 7,863,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics (34246 Views)

OTOGE Movement Carry PDP Coffin In Offa- KMC / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by helinues: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2019
tunde82seidat:

Because he already saw it coming that whether he campaigned or not he was going to lose kwara

No.. That was over confidence. He though the 2 is 100% sure...

I read somewhere that Akpabio also lose.. If the new is true, then we are beginning to receive sense in Nigeria
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by pek(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
I'm happy for Kwara people

You people just lost the number 3 post
This is one of the reasons I clamour for the dislike button.

1 Like

Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by helinues: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2019
Sanchez01:

With the bits and pieces of results trickling in from states Atiku was guaranteed to win, I am predicting something above 1 million, not necessarily up to 2 million.

I predicted Buhari and still stand by my predictions.

https://www.nairaland.com/5038582/final-predictions-presidential-election
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by stuffs4me(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2019
Ingocof:

I thought you guys from the east were campaigning for him but I was surprised you didn't vote for him, how can you compare Buhari and saraki, Buhari has been in the government for the last four years but saraki has been in charge of the treasury of kwara state for the last sixteen years, Saraki is a thief and he is only loved by the igbos

Olodo rabata.. Anyone who doesn't agree with your demented opinion is from the east. Oloriburuku omoale
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by Teebashy(f): 8:11am On Feb 25, 2019
stuffs4me:

Of what use is number 1 position to Katsina people?, but they will never betray their brother like the way Kwara people did to Saraki
will u keep quiet
what did u know about kwara and the people of Kwara?
who tell u saraki is from kwara
saraki is just pain in ads of kwara people
the person that did not av an ordinary residential house in kwara
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by onegig(m): 8:14am On Feb 25, 2019
Politicians should learn the power of catchy words and phrases in electioneering.

Hope won it for Obama in 2008.

Change was it in 2015.

MAGA in 2016.

O to ge in 2019 and so on.

All these catchy phrases drive home the points and people want catchy words to pass across their messages without having to give a 10 page speech. Once something syncs in your brain you would just continually mouth it and that's what gets the ordinary man on the streets.

it embodies the whole discussions and points of view. Especially if you are trying to take over from someone else. I wish the PDP or another party would find a catchy word that best describes the Lagos situation and try it out. We might be lucky it would catch like wildfire and push APC out of their comfort zone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by greensandy: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2019
kareemkamil:
Saraki can you see your life, where are your IPOB supporters.

You mean the deluded chest beaters? He can't find them again. He's now in soup.
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by stuffs4me(m): 8:19am On Feb 25, 2019
Teebashy:

will u keep quiet
what did u know about kwara and the people of Kwara?
who tell u saraki is from kwara
saraki is just pain in ads of kwara people
the person that did not av an ordinary residential house in kwara

Kwara people are odales
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by mu2sa2: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2019
basmur:
What fuel is doom was his defection from APC.
Exactly. Saraki's defection to PDP was his nemesis; a political miscalculation. Apc people in kwara were wishing Saraki left the party so that they can mobilize against him, at a time when pdp was weak in the state. If Saraki had contested on Apc ticket, he would have won, no doubt. Apc campaign was very effective especially the catchy phrase "O to ge" they adopted. Saraki also made the mistake of not mounting an effective campaign, again another huge miscalculation. When he defected he left his trusted allies in Apc to destabilise the party. They appear to be succeeding when a state High Court ruled that their factional candidates should be fielded by Inec. These were all Saraki's supporters. Thinking his people had taken over the Apc, Saraki did little or campaign. Apc appeal succeeded when the Court of Appeal gave judgment against Saraki people. This gave the boost to O to Ge movement. Saraki only woke up from his slumber after the appeal court judgment - but it was too late.
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by onegig(m): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2019
daddytime:
Any elder wey Saraki see from now until 2023, e go dey greet them "good morning sir/ma o...even when the elder dey very far..e go say ah..."I dey greet una o"...

Na wetin fit arrogant small small children wey dey feel say dem too much and are invincible be this.

Dem no dey tell pikin wey wan carry digger teeth come world make e no come, na for am to carry equal and commensurate lip along wey go fit cover the teeth well dem dey always tell am...

Right from the inception of this Republic, Saraki had characteristically showed disdain and utmost disrespect for Buhari and many more elders...(who remembers his coup at the senate, the pics at the mosque with Bubu and his "mere commissioner statement to Osi"?

He over estimated his value and importance due to arrogance occasioned by nudgers on like the Dinos and so many others even on here (the blogosphere). There was no way Saraki wouldn't have done worse to an Atiku and his government. The arrogant spoilt kid believes he is always entitled and because he is British educated, everyone else like us wey manage finish primary school dey learn work where him dey. E no know say education no be sense and dem no dey sell wisdom and destiny for school.

God does not look at qualifications or appearances to bring destinies to fruition or make leaders...he appoints and selects whoever he deems fit and all you got to do is respect.

You arrogant ones on here wey say we no qualify to comment here because we no go university and we dey mix our comments with pidgin, I hope you'd have learnt something about life....

Shalom

The average Ilorin person from Prominent Islamic families in the city are always very proud. They believe they own others. More reasons they and Offa people don't see eye to eye. They discourage inter marriages between even families . A lesser family can't aspire to marry one from an higher class.

Things are changing but most of those deep rooted arrogance do show when you deal with a sizeable number from these set.
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by blackrules1(m): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
I'm happy for Kwara people

You people just lost the number 3 post

of what benefit has the number 3 post been to us in the past few years anyway?
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by imam07: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2019
If this topic was posted before the election, we wld have seen people from the yeastern rigion talking rubbish here as if nah them go vote for saraki. Wht pains me is that all those Igbos that was arguing with me that saraki can't loose I can't see them. If I can see them face to face, nah to give them hot knock on their flat head.

2 Likes

Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by Teebashy(f): 8:29am On Feb 25, 2019
stuffs4me:

Kwara people are odales
are u from Kwara?
did u lived or currently living in kwara?
if ur answers are NO then I cannot argue with u bcus u don't know what is going on in kwara, so I will advice u to keep quite and keep ur opinion to urself
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by imam07: 8:35am On Feb 25, 2019
correctguy2010:
Saraki did well, if not for him, the senate could have been in the pocket of the executive... He stood firm and really gave the executive a tough time and that is what we want. If a tough senate president is not elected, the legislative arm is dead.
one of his slave still saying he did well. What is the good thing when is doing bad at home and doing good outside. Charity begins at home.
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by imam07: 8:47am On Feb 25, 2019
stuffs4me:

Of what use is number 1 position to Katsina people?, but they will never betray their brother like the way Kwara people did to Saraki
Think like someone who use brain to think. I wonder why flat head people use their ass to think. If a friend is trying to kill u, continue following him till he kill u, you hear. Why will u be saying saraki was betrayed by his people. Is that was you call betray? That is y i said u need your brain. When Saraki betrayed Jonathan, u did not remember saraki is a betrayal. Whe he betrayed Buhari and decamped to pdp, he is also not a betrayal. I wonder what u people think b4 posting here.
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by Sterope(f): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2019
Jagaban time is coming.
QuotaSystem:
Saraki can now fully understand the difference between Ludo and Chess... cheesy

Jagaban is now taking the little truant back to school cool
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by stuffs4me(m): 8:53am On Feb 25, 2019
Teebashy:

are u from Kwara?
did u lived or currently living in kwara?
if ur answers are NO then I cannot argue with u bcus u don't know what is going on in kwara, so I will advice u to keep quite and keep ur opinion to urself

I can never be from Kwara.. God forbid. Most kwara people betray each other. It's in their gene.

The three kwara guys in my office hate one another so much and they try to bring one another down by backstabbing, backbiting and betraying their fellow Kwara people. Even during my student days, the Kwara lecturers hated one another and always failed the few Kwara students in our department.

Kwara people are destined to bring one another down and there is nothing you can do about it because it in your gene.

Sarakai's case is just one of the many cases and its not new to Kwara people.
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by tsannee(m): 8:53am On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=Timi1990 post=76091221]

Did they benefit anything from the number 3 post ?[/quote)We benefited nothing from the no 3 citizen of this nation
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by Unity19(m): 9:14am On Feb 25, 2019
HsLBroker:
u spoke my mind

His hand bag won.
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by Ingocof(m): 9:14am On Feb 25, 2019
stuffs4me:

Olodo rabata.. Anyone who doesn't agree with your demented opinion is from the east. Oloriburuku omoale

why insulting me with such big words even if I am wrong with my my opinion? well I understand the pain you are going through because yo never imagined saraki could lose in Ilorin, I understand your pain and that is why I am not angry for the insult. just take good care of yourself
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by Shollay20(m): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2019
Even God is so wonderful Rain fall Today.....
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by olisaEze(m): 9:39am On Feb 25, 2019
As much as I admired the spirited fight this young man put up in the NASS to remain as senate president for a term, i still say power to the people! Their will must be obeyed “O’to ge”, or as they now say “O’to kpe”!
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by tonididdy(m): 10:11am On Feb 25, 2019
Saraki greatest wish right now is for atiku to win it otherwise e case go worse pass Dino own because right now he is a mere ex senator
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2019
guy thats a chinese knock off, 1500 last.
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by mechanics(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2019
All that power is gone now.
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by stuffs4me(m): 11:57am On Feb 25, 2019
Ingocof:

why insulting me with such big words even if I am wrong with my my opinion? well I understand the pain you are going through because yo never imagined saraki could lose in Ilorin, I understand your pain and that is why I am not angry for the insult. just take good care of yourself

I'm sorry about the insult. Please accept my apologises. I reacted to you telling me I am from the East

1 Like

Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
femmmmi94:
They forgot to add his dubious rise to position of senate president.. Buh he has lost it all now na. One term serving senate president. Pele Ordinary former senator grin grin grin grin grin grin
WATS dubious there his colleagues supported him...d legislature is not an appendage of any arm of government...let them decide who heads them if d party in majority wants to influence it they should do it with respect....
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by stuffs4me(m): 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
tonididdy:
Saraki greatest wish right now is for atiku to win it otherwise e case go worse pass Dino own because right now he is a mere ex senator

What is worse in Dino's case. Dino is presently on the street of Kogi celebrating his victory at the pols.

Abeg leave Dino out of your silly Kwara politics. We the good people of Kogi west are proud of Dino Melaye and we have reelected him again.

Any coconut head who does not like it can go and jump inside the river.
Re: How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics by tonididdy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
stuffs4me:

What is worse in Dino's case. Dino is presently on the street of Kogi celebrating his victory at the pols.

Abeg leave Dino out of your silly Kwara politics. We the good people of Kogi west are proud of Dino Melaye and we have reelected him again.

Any coconut head who does not like it can go and jump inside the river.

Oga relax yourself, me and you both know how bubu tortured Dino to the extent he slept overnight in a car park.

We both know, cam dan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Destroys Boko-Haram Camps In Alagarno, Sambisa Forests [PHOTOS] / Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo / Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.