Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,818 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation (27303 Views)

Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup / Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois / Athletic Bilbao Goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga 'will Be A Real Madrid Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by Just2endowed2(m): 9:32am On Feb 25, 2019
90% of peeps ranting here never watch the match

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by ZUBY77(m): 9:33am On Feb 25, 2019
Larryslim:
No matter what, your manager is your manager and you should respect his decision on or off the pitch, and i think this is the first time in a long time that we are seeing the player power live.
But i loved the way sarri handled the issue, if he had said anything else, it would have really made this issue big and too messy.
Sarri should just get sacked or resign, this shows that he doesn't have authority over his own players.

Did you not read where he said he was only telling manager that he was fine?

The reason they wanted to substitute him was because they thought he was injured. But he stood up and gestured to the bench that he was fine.
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by stagger: 9:34am On Feb 25, 2019
Kepa has thought through the implications of his actions. He would have been benched thoroughly and then put up for sale. This is damage control at its best.
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by damite94(m): 9:41am On Feb 25, 2019
If football operated by normal rules Kepa would be in the dock and his Chelsea career would be on the line.
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by diggz: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2019
Fvck you kepa and keep your silly excuse to yourself...

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by dfrost: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2019
Drabeey:
mumu boy, abeg do make u spoil ur career, Nly u chop 6 goal! As worse as Courtois is, he no. chop straight 6, where dem see this yeye boy sef ooo!

#Arizabalaga not worth Chelsea shirt!

DrabEey was Here

Drabeey vex soteeeeee you type titlecase, upppercase and lowercase join which is unusual. cheesy grin Pele baba oooo.
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by efguy1(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
That guy is disgusting. Caballero has been with Mancity for long and he knows those penalty takers and stands more chance to catch their kicks. He has been very good with saving penalties. Arinze agbalaga is an idiot

Are you a fool?
So Caballero would have saved all 5 penalties because he has played with them before.
Why not even talk about Jorginho whack-ass penalty?
Nawa o
Una go just dey talk like illiterate sometimes

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by dfrost: 9:48am On Feb 25, 2019
pek:
If you have fixed scores, you would be a multi millionaire by now.

I tire my brother. Let them win alone with their fixed scores instead of trying to shove it down our throats.
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by Sugarplum777(f): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2019
That's their own business cry

All football lovers join my signature for massive winnings again tongue
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by educhigo: 9:51am On Feb 25, 2019
sarri be like everytime people calling my ball,,this time is keeper and all my player ball. grin grin

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by tfash96(m): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2019
Drabeey:

5 and 6 na dsame
courtois and kepa are like 5&6

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by presented007(m): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2019
Ubdavis:
Chelsea made a big mistake to have bought this boy. He is simply overrated . There is nothing special about him.

MOST Chelsea players are always a Mistake Morata came he was a mistake now he's shining in ATM or is it Higuan abi na Jorginho who isn't a Mistake?
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by omoteacher(m): 10:11am On Feb 25, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

I never believe Luiz could miss. He's a good penalty taker. Chelsea fans should direct all the blame to Jorginho who stylishly took a penalty and still jigodo.
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by mohorase: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
Good One

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by Ubdavis(m): 10:24am On Feb 25, 2019
presented007:

MOST Chelsea players are always a Mistake Morata came he was a mistake now he's shining in ATM or is it Higuan abi na Jorginho who isn't a Mistake?

Morata shining!?, grab ur dictionary.
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by visita: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2019
No one is talking about Hazard's penalty
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by scave(m): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
Drabeey:

5 and 6 na dsame
they are twin brothers, ask Neto C
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by Dagger79(m): 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ehyah Chelsea players always sacking there coaches, the club itself has no discipline.
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by iphanyi10(m): 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
This statement is a public explanation and not a public apology.

In all he said, not once did he apologize for the role he played in the show of shame that happened last night, that tells a lot about his personality and the team as a whole.

I am not a fan of sarri or his methods, but no matter what, he should have respected the coach and left the field, and then explain to him on the sidelines.

Kepa's behaviour is a disgrace to Chelsea, a total lack of respect to the coach, teammate and fans and an embarrassment to football.

He should tender an unreserved apology to the aforementioned people and entities and a hefty disciplinary action should follow suit to serve as a warning to others.

No player is bigger than a club #arinzebastard.
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by ericmor: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
presented007:

So what do I say about Lorey Sane that scores a long range free-kick but couldn't score a Penalty?

Truth is it happens anybody can miss Penalty but Jorginho has no good intention for Chelsea that's all I can say.

OK BYE grin

Yes anybody can loose a penalty but some players are just too poor in penalty shoot
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by ericmor: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
efguy1:

Are you a fool?
So Caballero would have saved all 5 penalties because he has played with them before.
Nawa o

Caballero is good in saving penalties but for joginho, he is a useless player why luiz take too much weed.
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by Dayo33265: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by chrisifeanyi: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
efguy1:

Are you a fool?
Nawa o

Go and die. Painful soul. Bad energy stay off. Your type normally die of heart attack. Ozu nwuru anwu
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by Gap2020(m): 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
orion7:
this disrespectful preeek.

cabellero is an experienced shot stopper especially penalties.

This mumu boy should be loaned to stoke city
. Cabellero didn't jump to the feasts in a day , it took several competitions and training , so, Kepa needs to prove I'm self too.
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by SeunOlat: 5:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Okay

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by SeunOlat: 5:01am On Feb 26, 2019
BIC

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by Richywire(m): 7:19am On Feb 26, 2019
orion7:
this disrespectful preeek.

cabellero is an experienced shot stopper especially penalties.

This mumu boy should be loaned to stoke city
Stoke city ke? You for say Derby county grin
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by spiritchual: 8:07am On Feb 26, 2019
No be him make jorginho and Luiz to miss pk. Make una free this kepa abeg. Chelsea fans join this Facebook group http://sites.social/facebook36
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation by elRamani(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
so na only person wey injure coach dey comot ?

dat bastard knew d coach did a tactical sub for d shootout nd refused to come out

talk about when u're overconfident of ur abilities nd d money dem take buy u dey shack u

na y he dey do gragra like Rene Higueta nd Aguero's pk still follow unda his armpit

useless boy, if Sarri no bench am Sarri dey mad

PS: I'm not a Chelsea fan but i hate indiscipline cuz i also play football

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Mikel Obi Returns To Training Ahead Of Clash Against South Africa / Luka Modrić: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ballon D’or Winner / Algeria Boycott CAF Awards In Support Of Mahrez As Osimhen Challenges Salah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.