Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat (26059 Views)

Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque / Lagos Central: Eshinlokun-Sanni Wins As Lagos Tribunal Delivers Judgement / Demola Seriki Buys Lagos Central APC Senatorial Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by Businessideas: 1:51am On Feb 25, 2019
The son of the Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu, Moshood Akiolu, has emerged the winner of Lagos Island Federal Constituency II in the House of Representatives.

Akiolu scored 12,988 votes to defeat the candidate of the PDP, Adamoh Olagbenga, who scored 4,345 votes
The Returning Officer, Prof Solomon Akinboye, said, “The candidate of the APC, Akiolu Moshood Kayode, having scored the highest valid votes, is hereby declared the winner and is returned elected.”

An elated Akiolu, who expressed appreciation to the people of the constituency for their support, promised not to betray the confidence reposed in him.

He added, “I know my source and I know the son of whom I am and I assure the people of my constituency of quality representation.”

When asked what his priority would be when the 9th Assembly is inaugurated, he said, “My first area of interest would be the area of education. I believe we can do a lot about the standard of our educational system.”

Also, Mr Enitan Badru, was declared the winner of the Lagos Island Federal Constituency I and was returned elected by the Returning Officer, Prof Olaniyi Okedele.

He scored 15,245 votes to defeat the candidate of the PDP, Violet Olaitan Juliet.

Copyright PUNCH.

https://punchng.com/akiolus-son-wins-lagos-federal-constituency-seat/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 25, 2019
let's join ànd congratulate APC for this their monumental victory in 2019

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by FriendNG: 2:02am On Feb 25, 2019
APCsupporter:
All the other people that voted against our son should be sunk in the lagoon sir

grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by omoteacher(m): 2:03am On Feb 25, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Prince Akiolu can't lose in that Lagos Island. He is typically son of the soil, he enjoys the royalty's popularity. Islanders won't try to ridicule the throne.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by APCsupporter: 2:06am On Feb 25, 2019
FriendNG:

grin grin grin grin
What! you are not asleep?
Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by FriendNG: 2:06am On Feb 25, 2019
APCsupporter:

What! you are not asleep?

I have been monitoring you since 11 here.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by APCsupporter: 2:11am On Feb 25, 2019
FriendNG:

So you are now a monitoring spiritcheesy

Well, i am about to sleep now. I have seen some of the videoscheesycheesy
Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by Nogodye(m): 5:16am On Feb 25, 2019
Some Igbo can now jump into lagoon.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 25, 2019
The Lagoon Oba's son is going to fàaji at the Senate.
Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:56am On Feb 25, 2019
Ipob won't have a lovely day today oo with this news

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by ifyalways(f): 5:57am On Feb 25, 2019
Yeah. They collect freebies from Govt, Politicians and Contractors. They are involved in Land deals et all, chop their rightful dues as Royalties but it's never enough.

Oba of Ajiran's son dey house of Rep for years now.

Good for them.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by Depot(m): 5:57am On Feb 25, 2019
Yoruba's keep voting gangstas to power. After they will start complaining.

15 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by BruncleZuma: 5:59am On Feb 25, 2019
author=ishowdotgmail post=76093452]Ipob won't have a lovely day today oo with this news
Even in Lagos? Do you need a psych-eval?

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by Abayhormy(m): 5:59am On Feb 25, 2019
All the burning of results and inflating of figures s
Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by sparog(m): 6:02am On Feb 25, 2019
The rich getting richer

5 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 25, 2019
Lagos is becoming insignificant in presidential election permutations. Are lagosians in the same Nigerian as Us? What inspired their votes?
Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by YorubaBigot: 6:22am On Feb 25, 2019
Idibia18:
Lagos is becoming insignificant in presidential election permutations. Are lagosians in the same Nigerian as Us? What inspired their votes?
the frog eyed criminal in bourdillon has biught their conscience in conjunction with his well paid agberis especially in certain places dominated by yorubas

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by iambabaG: 6:27am On Feb 25, 2019
Would he be defeated before?
If otherwise they would have rigged the destiny of the election.
Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by Mccullum: 6:33am On Feb 25, 2019
Yes, I believe he will represent us well...

This is good news for me..

I'm Islander!
Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by xpool(m): 6:39am On Feb 25, 2019
Depot:
Yoruba's keep voting gangstas to power. After they will start complaining.
Are you guys ever tired of your childishness?
Most Nigerian politicians are thugs and gangstas, in SS, SE, SW, and North.
I am Igbo, and I don't like it when you guys with nothing upstairs to offer, express your offensive emptiness.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by Atirolaoluwa: 6:42am On Feb 25, 2019
Congrats bro��

Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by Dshocker(m): 6:42am On Feb 25, 2019
If i can become the governor of lagos state,i will arrest every agbero and omonile in lagos

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:44am On Feb 25, 2019
That was too much for him
xpool:

Are you guys ever tired of your childishness?
Most Nigerian politicians are thugs and gangstas, in SS, SE, SW, and North.
I am Igbo, and I don't like it when you guys with nothing upstairs to offer, express your offensive emptiness.
Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by bionixs: 6:49am On Feb 25, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

Prince Akiolu can't lose in that Lagos Island. He is typically son of the soil, he enjoys the royalty's popularity. Islanders won't try to ridicule the throne.
rubbish,ridiculous agbero throne that was given to a total stranger to sit on ,because of politic. He has been paid. Ekpa and chin chin oba
Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by tlops(m): 6:50am On Feb 25, 2019
I doubt that guy has any good intentions for his constituency. Knew him in secondary school except something has changed between then and now. He is just another politician.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by farouk0403(m): 7:02am On Feb 25, 2019
FriendNG:

Kwana biyu mutumina ka buya
Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2019
Oba Akinolu is just a politician.
check my signature for your cheap data

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Others In Kano For Yusuf Buhari Wedding / FG Files Contempt Proceeding Against NLC, TUC Over Protests / Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.