Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male (26082 Views)

There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by LegendHero(m): 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Below is the undergraduate admission application that Tinubu submitted to enrol in Chicago state university as released by the university to Atiku.

From this, it is clearly shown that Tinubu is a “Male”.

Who deceived Atiku ?

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by LegendHero(m): 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
The circled showed he is a male.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by TemplarLandry: 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
cool Simpletons don't know what clerical error means. Let's leave them to wallow in their perpetual ignorance and mediocrity.

I diss them with “As The World Turns” by Eminem.
Great jam!

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by maestroferddi: 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
LegendHero:
Failure is truly an orphan...

Even your crowd dey avoid your thread...

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by LegendHero(m): 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
If na me be Atiku, I go first find all his informants and sue them for this big embarrassment.

It is as tho they wanted to fleece Atiku of his money coz how can a whole Atiku act on fake intel?

188 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by LegendHero(m): 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
maestroferddi:

Who are my crowd?

Am I a celebrity?

My thread is not even up to 3 min yet.

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Jumueh: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by TruthsFM: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Tinubu is in deep shame and disgrace 😳😳😳😳

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Throwback: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Na people like you decieve Atiku the Cameroonian orphan.

Now una dey laugh am.

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Hoelujohn: 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
LegendHero:
Below is the undergraduate admission application that Tinubu submitted to enrol in Chicago state university as released by the university to Atiku.

Who deceived Atiku ?
Expatiate on the government college Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by LegendHero(m): 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
TruthsFM:
Tinubu is in deep shame and disgrace 😳😳😳😳

Is Southwest college same as Chicago state University?

Abi una still dull like your 3rd class leader Obi?

171 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by maestroferddi: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
LegendHero:

Who are my crowd?

Am I a celebrity?

My thread is not even up to 3 min yet.
lol..

Wahala o ti poju...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by joyandfaith: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
LegendHero:

Who deceived Atiku ?

It is a case of identity theft and academic fraud. Tinubu actually attended CSU using a stolen identity.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by LegendHero(m): 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
joyandfaith:

It is a case of identity theft and academic fraud. Tinubu actually attended CSU using a stolen identity.

Tell us more.

Whose identity did he steal? Ojuku mother own?

I hear say na female, as we no see Bola Ahmad Tinubu wey be female, maybe Tinubu go wake Ojuku mother steal her certificate.

Let’s call on David Hyundai to help us unravel this mystery.

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Corn247: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
grin

24 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by PrinceOfLagos: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
Fake

“BOLA TINUBU” IN ASO ROCK NEVER ATTENDED GOVT COLLEGE, LAGOS
Part of the academic records released by the Chicago State University, indicated that the “Bola Tinubu” who got admitted into that school, graduated from Government College, Lagos. The fake Bola Tinubu in Aso Rock, has been disowned by old students of Government College, Lagos. And he has never claimed that anymore in all his filings.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by joyandfaith: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
LegendHero:

Is Southwest college same as Chicago state University?

Abi una still dull like your 3rd class leader Obi?

Social security number in Southwest college same and Chicago state University records are the same. He was a female in the college but male in the university.

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by LegendHero(m): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Fake

Part of the academic records released by the Chicago State University, indicated that the “Bola Tinubu” who got admitted into that school, graduated from Government College, Lagos. The fake Bola Tinubu in Aso Rock, has been disowned by old students of Government College, Lagos. And he has never claimed that anymore in all his filings.

😂 😂

Let’s do it one after the other.

—Is Bola Tinubu a male or an hermaphrodite
—Did Bola Tinubu attended Chicago State University
—What certificate did Tinubu used to enrol at CSU
—Is it true Tinubu stole Ojuku mother identity
—Is Atiku and Obi still cumming?

You can see even Hyundai is tired and helpless. He is just trying to give headless mob somthing to ginger with since he claimed he is confident Tinubu na transgendered and na him alert Dokpesi.

After this, the weray go come ask Tinubu to provide primary school and then kindergarten and finally him birth certificate.

Una no go rest.

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Sultanofpiglets: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
You Good Bro..keep up the good work...

All these zombies are opening threads per minute...

We need sustain the tempo... Tomorrow...all News paper outlets and stations will be alive with heated discussions.

@ David Hundeyin should be given a National Honour....

The guy good abeg!
!!

PrinceOfLagos:
Fake

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by KingKO22: 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

This one don go pick ink faded paper for computer center carry come Nairaland for his APC mods to post on front page

All APC supporters never sleep

They’re awake hoping the released records favor them
Na you they wail now 😂🤣😂😂

Clearly Tinubu attended CSU and Atiku can't dethrone Asiwaju with this document

It's clear Atiku is not cumin again 😂🤣🤣😂😂

Shame on IPOBidients 😀😂🤣😀😂

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by optimusprime2(m): 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
LegendHero:

Who deceived Atiku ?

Brother... unfortunately the cover up failed very badly.

You see, there is a social security number on that application... it has apparently been traced and guess who it belongs to?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by MTNnews: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
Avoid before you ipob chose not to believe fact but propaganda.

Sebi all this will be taken to court as well.

maestroferddi:

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Sultanofpiglets: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
You have lost it...you want us to believe you?

A certified Propagandist and fake news peddlers?

NEVER...

Tinubu had been busted...you can't even change this narrative.

The PILOT is very Formidable. Atiku is the North..and the North is backing him 100%. Waiting for Southern Unity Nonsense...

Failed people that are identity theft merchants...spits

LegendHero:

😂 😂

Let’s do it one after the other.

—Is Bola Tinubu a male or an hermaphrodite
—Did Bola Tinubu attended Chicago State University
—What certificate did Tinubu used to enrol at CSU
—Is it true Tinubu stole Ojuku mother identity
—Is Atiku and Obi still cumming?

You can see even Hyundai is tired and helpless. He is just trying to give headless mob somthing to ginger with since he claimed he is confident Tinubu na transgendered and na him alert Dokpesi.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by LegendHero(m): 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
You have lost it...you want us to believe you?

A certified Propagandist and fake news peddlers?

NEVER...

Tinubu had been busted...you can't even change this narrative.

The PILOT is very Formidable. Atiku is the North..and the North is backing him 100%. Waiting for Southern Unity Nonsense...

Failed people that are identity theft merchants...spits

Why will I want you to believe me?

How can zombies believe something contrary besides what’s programmed?

Me I am just catching cruise and laughing at Obi and Atiku supporters delusion.

I used to think Atiku is a smart politician but recent happenings has shown that he is a baby politician. That is exactly why he never achieved much after his VP period.

Jagaban the enigma contested presidency once and won it even without the support of the FG caucus in APC. Tinubu is the greatest Nigerian politician of this century.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Sultanofpiglets: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
Leave the Bloody fuul..that are supported by a compromised MOD to dish out fake information.

Atiku Bloody them badly

optimusprime2:

Brother... unfortunately the cover up failed very badly.

You see, there is a social security number on that application... it has apparently been traced and guess who it belongs to?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by Sultanofpiglets: 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2023
Choi...!!!! Na woman result Tinubu use enter University ooooo!!

Shameless people have been busted...

Atiku finish work ooooooo!!

So Tinubu na transgender and certificate thief...chineke oooooo!!!

Thiefnubuu is a kriminal...tueh

LegendHero:

Why will I want you to believe me?

How can zombies believe something contrary besides what’s programmed?

Me I am just catching cruise and laughing at Obi and Atiku supporters delusion.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by joyandfaith: 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
LegendHero:

Tell us more.

Whose identity did he steal? Ojuku mother own?

I hear say na female, as we no see Bola Ahmad Tinubu wey be female, maybe Tinubu go wake Ojuku mother steal her certificate.

Let’s call on David Hyundai to help us unravel this mystery.

Social security number in Southwest college same and Chicago state University records are the same. He was a female in the college but male in the university.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male by KingKO22: 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Fake

You go school at all ?

The bone of contention is did Bola Tinubu attended CSU ? Did he graduate ?

Did Tinubu submit Lagos College to INEC ?

How he got admission is non of anyone business

Shame on IPOBidients 😀😂🤣😀

Asiwaju till 2031 😂🤣🤣😂😂

83 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye / Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials / Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.