Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man (4563 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by lilian789: 6:43am On Feb 25, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, i have shared this post on facebook but No reasonable comment/Solution.
I believe that your comments here will be reasonable and helpful! Here is my Story

I am a young man of 35 years and have dated a lady for 3years, we never had sex because she said she doesn’t believe in sex before marriage. I actually understood her cos I am also a Christian and I love her so much we eventually got married as planned.

I bought a car for her and her mother cos of the love I have for her. After our wedding, I now had the chance to have sex with her for the first time her inside was loose in fact I didn’t expect that but didn’t say anything. We traveled to Kumasi(Ghana) for our honeymoon.

During our honeymoon it was still like that I eventually asked her n she said it was normal I kept quiet. Two weeks later, she started vomiting. We went to the hospital for malaria test it was negative.

The doctor suggested for pregnancy test she refused but later accepted to do the test. It was discovered that she was 3months pregnant for another man before we got married.

Now, this my problem I don’t know whether to divorce her or keep her for sake of love.

Please, I need help!

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by lilian789: 6:44am On Feb 25, 2019

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by Airborne02(m): 6:48am On Feb 25, 2019
Ewoh

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by MrSix: 6:48am On Feb 25, 2019
lilian789:
Hello Nairalanders, i have shared this post on facebook but No reasonable comment/Solution.
I believe that your comments here will be reasonable and helpful! Here is my Story

I am a young man of 35 years and have dated a lady for 3years, we never had sex because she said she doesn’t believe in sex before marriage. I actually understood her cos I am also a Christian and I love her so much we eventually got married as planned.

I bought a car for her and her mother cos of the love I have for her. After our wedding, I now had the chance to have sex with her for the first time her inside was loose in fact I didn’t expect that but didn’t say anything. We traveled to Kumasi(Ghana) for our honeymoon.

During our honeymoon it was still like that I eventually asked her n she said it was normal I kept quiet. Two weeks later, she started vomiting. We went to the hospital for malaria test it was negative.

The doctor suggested for pregnancy test she refused but later accepted to do the test. It was discovered that she was 3months pregnant for another man before we got married.

Now, this my problem I don’t know whether to divorce her or keep her for sake of love.

Please, I need help!

If you're dating any lady and you guys ain't ban..ging, forget it. You're a gonner.

However, this story is bullshit.

Check my signature
I sell USA used laptops
Pay on delivery within Lagos

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by sammychimex(m): 6:48am On Feb 25, 2019
Seriously u are still asking ? S marriage that was based on deception is no marriage at all. Divorce might be your only option if u want to enjoy your life in peace because you may never trust her again.

There will always be a drive for revenge if u continue with the marriage

12 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by BlackSaints: 6:54am On Feb 25, 2019
lilian789:

Please, I need help!
marriage base on deception= failure , file for divorce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by dante0147: 6:56am On Feb 25, 2019
lilian789:

Please, I need help!

Bruv she doesn’t love you ... DUMP her ..Do a next day delivery to her fathers house she should be delivered without anyone having to sign for it that means she should be left at the front door of her father’s house...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by Realist2: 7:00am On Feb 25, 2019
She is not your wife, divorce her. Even the Bible says divorce her in the case of fornication. Mathew 19:9

I know you are considering all your investment on her, call her mum, let her know, recover the little you can from them and send her parking. It's a hard decision to take but I bet you will be happy later.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by degamonn: 7:09am On Feb 25, 2019
BlackSaints:
marriage base on deception= failure , file for divorce
Realist2:
She is not your wife, divorce her. Even the Bible says divorce her in the case of fornication. Mathew 19:9

I know you are considering all your investment on her, call her mum, let her know, recover the little you can from them and send her parking. It's a hard decision to take but I bet you will be happy later.

What other advice do you need than the above quotes? I don't believe your story in the first place.Because if the story is real, you need not seek for anybody's opinion before you act right.

9 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by lilian789: 7:11am On Feb 25, 2019
Realist2:

But d case whereby she has been crying and pleading 4 help.. What should e done
Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 25, 2019
Divorce her straight. She is pregnant for another man and deceived u into marriage. No need to think abt anything... divorce and go your separate ways.
Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by Homeboiy: 7:13am On Feb 25, 2019
Buy her a private jet, take her to Canada for vacation

Mumu, you still de seek for advice

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 25, 2019
lilian789:
That's not your concern. She should go to her mum and family and sort herself out. Divorce and let her go n find your own wife.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by ashawopikin(m): 7:15am On Feb 25, 2019
lilian789:

Please, I need help!
rule no 1, never ever date a girl without fu,cking her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by nifemi25(m): 7:16am On Feb 25, 2019
Divorce is the best option for you. I know you might be thinking on your investment so far on her. Try your best to retrieve back what you can collect without causing trouble. Ask her to dress up and park some of her dress that you guys are traveling. When she has already park her bag in the car. Drive straight to her parent house and deliver her there. Remind her not to ever come to your side again. Tell her parent exactly what you told us here so that they won't blame you at the end. Now you are open to another marriage... Mind you, let this be a lesson to you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by ashawopikin(m): 7:17am On Feb 25, 2019
degamonn:

What other advice do you need than the above quotes? I don't believe your story in the first place.Because if the story is real, you need not seek for anybody's opinion before you act right.
especially on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by Acjohn(m): 7:25am On Feb 25, 2019
You know what for do but you are rather looking for convincing reason to keep her. The good reason is you love her but since it has started on wrong footing I wonder if you will be sure if the next pregnancy is yours but love can also convince you to keep raising other peoples children, not bad. Many ladies do that to their man.
But what I think make all your love movement bad is, oboy, I wonder why you can't notice her borehole had been drilled, for you not to know its either she is a good pretender or you are foolish.
No matter how born again she Is, may be she refused to give you because she feels you are not man enough or she tried at a point and you were in the spirit and she took it to someone in the flesh like her.
I also thought you would have done the maths if she was the one that suddenly started pressuring for the marriage.

But since you believe so much in God no matter what we say here you pastor has the final say, and if God speaks to you listen to what God will say.
I generally dont believeit is worth bean a Christian without Holy spirit, if you have or had it it would have guided you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by Realist2: 7:28am On Feb 25, 2019
lilian789:
She betrayed and destroy your trust, even if you forgive her now, the scar and damage will be greatly multipled in the future for you. Girl will always beg and cry for you, but be strong and send her parking, you can render help to her in a little way you can, but has to go and meet the man responsible for the pregnancy. Remember I am speaking from experience, I almost commits suicide, but today I am with someone who's far better and I am happy. Time will heal you bros.

Let her know that there is CONSEQUENCE for Every ACTION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 25, 2019
ashawopikin:
especially on nairaland
Nairaland is a good place for this sort of advice because he gets the objective advice he needs. Most people here are telling him to divorce and that's the best advice for this situation. At the end of the day it's OP's choice to make his own decision. If he wants to stay in it that's his cup of tea, he's the one who's going to regret it n be unhappy in that marriage

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by Oladimejjy(m): 8:00am On Feb 25, 2019
As for me i can't stand to leave with her under the same roof.
Guuush
Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by Chanchit: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2019
lilian789:

If this story is true, and you still typed this nonsense, then even you need real slap to format your brain. You know how dem go don fck her till she become express way and she didn't let you taste the consignment until you married her.
I'm always against collecting back whatever you have dashed someone. But in this case, I will even collect the cars back. In a sane country, she should even be sued.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by clive2u(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2019
she is a dishonest hoe. dump her lying ass.

dont forget to get ur cars from them, how i hate lies
Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by LadySarah: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2019
Forgive her cheesy grin grin
That is what You should do,afterall its for better for worse.Her game wasnt tight at all cheesy cheesy
If it was a man that impregnanted a lady,everybody will say Forgive him.
Its your cross.and your package,uncover it yourself.

Quote me and Buhari will be your family elder grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by kepstone: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2019
Bro... u have a woman that does not love and value you. Christian brothers are always cheated cause of this no sex in rekationship. This your wife no love u point blank.
I was in your shoes some time ago i have to walk away from my wife to be. We were planning for marriage , premarital coubselling join, both fanilies were involved, spent my lifeon her n her family. All this while my wife told me no sex she was fucking someone else 2 guyz for that matter it was in my serious prayer and fasting for my marriage God told me the girl you plan to marry has no plans to marry you. I was shocked and heart broken cause of my deep love for her. This babe is my church sister my friend for 6 years before asking her to marry me. I was in this state of confusion that i ran to tell my pastor, before i could open my mouth to say a thing; my pastor said that girl is fucking someone else cancel the marriage. knowing my pastor has prophetic insight i believed partially not until i saw with my eyes how my wife to be arranged to meet a guy for sex i traced her and caught. I felt betrayed broke the engament and walked away forgot what i had spent on her. She tried for months to get back i told her i hv moved on with my life. Today she cant look me straight in the eyes, her mum is so ashamed anytime she sees me.Bro a woman dt loves u and see future with u will go spreading her legs, love is honour what she has done is a dishonour to your person. God give you wisdom to navigate through this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by sukerefakere(m): 11:21am On Feb 25, 2019
I can liken your Wife to krzysztof Piatek
21 Goals for Genoa
7 Goals for Milan
All in one season grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by egojeny1(f): 11:40am On Feb 25, 2019
U need not ask, divorce her asap cos you can never be happy to leave with a woman that deceived you into marriage under the same roof. Let her go and marry the person that impregnated her.

This is bad and must highly be condemned.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by Lagbaja01(m): 11:40am On Feb 25, 2019
This cannot be true!....your church didn't support premarital sex and failed to conduct pregnancy text for your wife a week to the wedding....series of medical test is a prerequisite in many churches before they join you both...your story get k-leg
Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by lilmax(m): 11:42am On Feb 25, 2019
DI.......grin
Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by TheeDetective: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
There are a few test you do before marriage and pregnancy test is one of them. This just sealed it that your story is fake. NL these days have become the den of fake and fictions stories. People just come up and make up stories and expect us to believe them. Anyone who believes this story can believe anything they are told. Some of us read between the lines; abeg tell us another story jare.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by MannieA(f): 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
LadySarah:
Forgive her cheesy grin grin
That is what You should do,afterall its for better for worse.Her game wasnt tight at all cheesy cheesy
If it was a man that impregnanted a lady,everybody will say Forgive him.
Its your cross.and your package,uncover it yourself.

Quote me and Buhari will be your family elder grin grin

This is bullcrap.
She should go and get married to the person she has been f**king.
He can forgive her but keeping the marriage is pure stupidity.
If you were in his shoes you would divorce.
You don't know how painful it is to be played all along.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by cococandy(f): 1:53am On Feb 26, 2019
Mr Lilian the story manufacturer.

You bought a car for the lady and her mum. Tell that to your fellow dummies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by pcicero(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2019
cococandy:
Mr Lilian the story manufacturer.

You bought a car for the lady and her mum. Tell that to your fellow dummies

You've gat no chill sis

Make we do as if we believe am small now cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should You Confront A Dishonest Spouse Or Collect Evidence? / Two Wives, One Bed? / Traveling Beside A Mother With Two Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.