Stats: 3,161,212 members, 7,846,024 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign (16130 Views)

Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them / PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by Nobeluscabral: 8:15am On Feb 25, 2019
post=76096824:

Yaaawwwnnnn.
No be only Alaba, na Idowu!
SLOW boy!

Take am...... cheesy wink grin
Ote.

Get a life and a job alongside
Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by Nobeluscabral: 8:15am On Feb 25, 2019
post=76096824:

Yaaawwwnnnn.
No be only Alaba, na Idowu!
SLOW boy!

Ote.

Get a life and a job alongside tongue
Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by Arhyohme(m): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2019
post=76096657:
What a SORE LOSER!!

Well, it will take some weeks before Saraki the CRIMINAL get to realise that his political career is Finished TOTALLY!!

ENOUGH IS TRULY ENOUGH!!

Don't worry, your boss Atiku will join you soon, you will never walk alone!!

Bros d saraki you are talking about has medicine as a profession to fall back to...

But u loyalist of criticism what do u have compared to him��
Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by ChijyWills(m): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2019

Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by naijapikin04(m): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2019

Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by akinselurea: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2019
post=76096657:
What a SORE LOSER!!

Well, it will take some weeks before Saraki the CRIMINAL get to realise that his political career is Finished TOTALLY!!

ENOUGH IS TRULY ENOUGH!!

Don't worry, your boss Atiku will join you soon, you will never walk alone!!

I beg don't associate him with Liverpool slang
Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by BubuZombi: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2019
Who is this fake Orubebe...

Shift, commot for road, your oga has accepted defeated already.

He has being Buharitalized by Zombies
Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by zoedew: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2019
owolabi1105:
Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent refuses to attest to the result, as APC, LP, APP sign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Ozd0hF01M

The People Democratic Party Kwara Central collation agent Hon. Isiaka Magaji has refused to attest to the report of Independent National Electoral Commission on allegations that there
were massive fraud in some area within Ilorin west

However, the Collation agents of All Progressive Congress (APC), Labour Party (LP), APP among others attested to the records as provided by INEC officials, they also commended the conduct of INEC to ensure free and fair election.

Source: The Informant247
https://www.theinformant247.com

Makes no difference!
Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by Starkid3010(m): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2019
post=76096657:
What a SORE LOSER!!

ENOUGH IS TRULY ENOUGH!!

Don't worry, your boss Atiku will join you soon,
you will never walk alone!!
minister for finance all the way
Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by boborneyor(m): 8:24am On Feb 25, 2019
owolabi1105:
Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent refuses to attest to the result, as APC, LP, APP sign

The People Democratic Party Kwara Central collation agent Hon. Isiaka Magaji has refused to attest to the report of Independent National Electoral Commission on allegations that there
were massive fraud in some area within Ilorin west

However, the Collation agents of All Progressive Congress (APC), Labour Party (LP), APP among others attested to the records as provided by INEC officials, they also commended the conduct of INEC to ensure free and fair election.

Source: The Informant247
https://www.theinformant247.com

Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by Larryndelaw: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2019
Arhyohme:

Bros d saraki you are talking about has medicine as a profession to fall back to...

No politicians in Nigeria has professional job to go back to after poltics.
That only happens in Western world where a former prime minister goes back to classroom to teach.
Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by Nifemi2512(m): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2019
Denikayan:
Once again, I want to sincerely show my appreciation to all APC supporters all over the world. This couldn't have been achieved without you guys. Strongly believing we will be repeating same in 2023.

History will remember our patriotism, charisma and zeal. Our names will be written in platinum plaques about how we stood firm against corruption and selfish interest. I want you all to know the World on Earth and above are proud of us. This battle we won must continue as its the least of our battles. Lets brace up for 2023 and make it happen again

You all loved!

Its all because of you. Much love and respect.

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhar (GCFR) is proud of everyone of us who have believed in his capabilities and doggedness.

The victory was dedicated to us!
Are u living in a dark world?
Bcs na only u still believes the lifeless one will return to power
Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by blackgold2018(m): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2019
Starkid3010:
minister for finance all the way
You people can be just too foolish. Why r u such a asslicker. A well known crook Saraki u r praising.
I voted for Atiku and I hope he wins but not Saraki.
Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by Denikayan: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2019
Nifemi2512:

Are u living in a dark world?
Bcs na only u still believes the lifeless one will return to power

Relax!

INEC will inform you!

Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by boborneyor(m): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2019
Arhyohme:

Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by fredoooooo: 8:28am On Feb 25, 2019
Na their Wahala
Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by eneyoduke(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2019
I have a video of party's agent taking bribe to enrich themselves, part 1 coming soon
Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by Starkid3010(m): 8:29am On Feb 25, 2019
blackgold2018:
You people can be just too foolish. Why r u such a asslicker. A well known crook Saraki u r praising.
I voted for Atiku and I hope he wins but not Saraki.
grin now I know you are stupid you voted atiku youdnt know once atiku enterd he will create a place for saraki.... such a mischievous
Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by blackgold2018(m): 8:33am On Feb 25, 2019
Starkid3010:
grin now I know you are stupid you voted atiku youdnt know once atiku enterd he will create a place for saraki.... such a mischievous
I know he will. You must have a very low level of understanding. My basis was just you asslicking Saraki. Low IQ
Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:34am On Feb 25, 2019
akinselurea:

I beg don't associate him with Liverpool slang
No vex abeg bro! cheesy
Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by NOHOLDSBAR: 8:41am On Feb 25, 2019
BRAVO!!!!

Denikayan:
Once again, I want to sincerely show my appreciation to all APC supporters all over the world. This couldn't have been achieved without you guys. Strongly believing we will be repeating same in 2023.

History will remember our patriotism, charisma and zeal. Our names will be written in platinum plaques about how we stood firm against corruption and selfish interest. I want you all to know the World on Earth and above are proud of us. This battle we won must continue as its the least of our battles. Lets brace up for 2023 and make it happen again

You all loved!

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhar (GCFR) is proud of everyone of us who have believed in his capabilities and doggedness.

Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by Smile4daddy(m): 8:45am On Feb 25, 2019
Denikayan:

You all loved!

Good bless you Sir.

My joy is that from all indications, NNPC is safe!

OBJ has scammed Atiku.... I fear that man, his heart is the one the Bible use to write the heart of a man is desperately wicked.

I love him tho he works for the good of the poor masses.

Sai Baba till 2023 Approved

Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by demoBaba: 8:48am On Feb 25, 2019
Where's Fayose?
Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2019
grin PDP wailers Don get stroke for hand o. Dem no wan comment o
Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2019
"It never rains, it pours".

May this be the first in a long series of Karma-induced disasters to befall this man called Olubukola Saraki.

Let the next one be the loss of PDP in the presidential race, followed very swiftly by whatever else Karma has on the menu for him.

In Karma's restaurant there's no menu. You get served what you deserve.

Those innocent victims of the Offa robbery will haunt him till his grave.
Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by shegra58: 9:21am On Feb 25, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
As you guys rigged your way to victory this election, may people deny your family of their winning.
Everything that you worked for would be denied and given to another person.

Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by kunmiiii: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2019
post=76096824:

Yaaawwwnnnn.
No be only Bet9ja Alaba, na Bet9ja Idowu!
SLOW boy!

Hahahaha, Manna no well aswear!! cheesy

These trolls no dey tire for your matter ni.

Re: Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign by Greatzeus(m): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
As you guys rigged your way to victory this election, may people deny your family of their winning.
Everything that you worked for would be denied and given to another person.
Lagoon straight tongue or just drink that sniper and die already, even if you didn't,we all know yo are going to end up in Cambodia prison or Malaysia deathrow sooner or later tongue

Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP / Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) / Only Lagos Can Afford N30,000 Minimum Wage — Govs

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52