Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat (13930 Views)

Buhari Endorses Dapo Abiodun As Ogun Governor, Amosun's Thugs Kick / Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC / Governor Amosun Declares Intention To Run For Senate In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by dachilino: 7:45am On Feb 25, 2019
Ibikunle Amosun who took a break for the Senate to become the Governor of Ogun State for 8 years, has won the Ogun Central Senatorial seat. 

Governor Amosun won the Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by polling 88,110 votes, against his closest opponent, Solomon Sanyaolu of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who got 33,276 votes. Amosun was elected governor in 2011 and was re-elected in 2015, and was the representative of the Ogun Central Senatorial district between 2003 and 2007 before he lost the governorship election in 2007. 

Before now, there were fears that Mr Amosun’s adversaries may be seeking to pull the rug from under his feet in the ensuing intrigues. Not a few think that it is payback time for Mr Amosun, and the godfathers would not let him go free after perpetrating ‘heinous’ anti-party activities.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/25/election-results-governor-amosun-wins-ogun-central-senatorial-seat/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2019
It is much expected.
Congratulations to him and other candidates already declared winner.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2019
Good for him.

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT.

This is a good result for President MUHAMMADU BUHARI, our president for another FOUR YEARS.

Straight to the NEXT LEVEL we go.....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by Denikayan: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2019
Once again, I want to sincerely show my appreciation to all APC supporters all over the world. This couldn't have been achieved without you guys. Strongly believing we will be repeating same in 2023.

History will remember our patriotism, charisma and zeal. Our names will be written in platinum plaques about how we stood firm against corruption and selfish interest. I want you all to know the World on Earth and above are proud of us. This battle we won must continue as its the least of our battles. Lets brace up for 2023 and make it happen again

You all loved!

Its all because of you. Much love and respect.

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhar (GCFR) is proud of everyone of us who have believed in his capabilities and doggedness.

The victory was dedicated to us!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by chloride6: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2019
GBAM!!!
Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by profolaafe(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2019
I thought fake news peddlers said that he lost?

What Amosun did to Buhari/APC Campaign is funny. The dullard felt bad tongue
Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by Triangles1(m): 8:18am On Feb 25, 2019
Where's that fake ass Nigga that say Atiku overthrow Buhari in S/W, apart from Lagos and Ondo with low margin, The remaining state is APC.

Please let's get this corrected before we speculate fake news in other to avoid violence because I know some people are just waiting to release their frustration on air as there's no awoof simply mean illegal money again.

O
T
O
G
E

PDP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by Emu4life(m): 8:18am On Feb 25, 2019
Na so
Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by xtremeTall(m): 8:18am On Feb 25, 2019
Make una too provide Victory for buhari...e sure sef
Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by teniboss(m): 8:18am On Feb 25, 2019
Good for him
Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by Israelfx2(m): 8:19am On Feb 25, 2019
ok
Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by HAYWHYBAM(m): 8:19am On Feb 25, 2019
Won by rigging

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by yinkus6750(m): 8:19am On Feb 25, 2019
Despite his anti party activities. Shame on APC and the governor.
Let's see who wins the gubernatorial election.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by Ololanla: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2019
Good for him....ensure you join PDP when you get to the upper chamber
Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by Ololanla: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2019
D
Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by otokx(m): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2019
Where are those false prophets of Baal?

5 Likes

Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by damola1: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2019
This one that will port to pdp soon

Hand of Esau voice of Jacob
Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by humberjade: 8:24am On Feb 25, 2019
I thought they wanted to sabotage his election...awon learners grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by wallex1983(m): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2019
This man is
Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by wallex1983(m): 8:29am On Feb 25, 2019
This man is teaching Jagaban some lessons

4 Likes

Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by Itzurboi(m): 8:29am On Feb 25, 2019
Nah him papa property.. Senator-Governor- Senator....
Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by stephen13(m): 8:32am On Feb 25, 2019
Shame to us all and RIp Nigeria...
Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by Topmaike007(m): 8:33am On Feb 25, 2019
damola1:
This one that will port to pdp soon
is it the same man to that work for Buhari?I can see you're daydreaming

3 Likes

Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by omoteacher(m): 8:33am On Feb 25, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Amosun winning is too sure in his zone. He is a pure grass root politician and interacts well with his people. Hardly a month he doesn't address and attend to their questions on state own radio station. His people feel him.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2019
I Never See Anyone From Your APM Winning House Of Representatives, If Not For Bubu Who Are You To Win Senatorial Seat Under APC

And To All Ogun Central, This Is How Saraki Started. Your god Father Shall Continue To Rule You Till Eternity

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by aremuforlife(m): 8:57am On Feb 25, 2019
[quote][/quote][quote author=wallex1983 post=76097335]This man is teaching Jagaban some lessons [/quote
What you just say was among what is killing Saraki political career. How can you compare Amosun to Tinubu?.
Tinubu is a movement, and he is a political game changer.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by Raskasal(m): 9:11am On Feb 25, 2019
He should have contested under his useless APM party and fail woefully
Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by MorataFC: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2019
M
Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by Gazzy88(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2019
humberjade:
I thought they wanted to sabotage his election...awon learners grin
You're loyal. Akinlade loading... When I was telling people that amsoun is now a lion in ogun state, children of hate wouldn't concur. Akinlade is the next governor. Quote me anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by Gazzy88(m): 10:17am On Feb 25, 2019
Raskasal:
He should have contested under his useless APM party and fail woefully
sorry eehn
Re: Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by humberjade: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2019
Gazzy88:
You're loyal. Akinlade loading... When I was telling people that amsoun is now a lion in ogun state, children of hate wouldn't concur. Akinlade is the next governor. Quote me anytime.

By the special grace of God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Loyalists Should Stop Raising False Alarm – Junaid Mohammed / Gbajabiamila Hails Sam Onuigbo, Describes Him As Dogged / IPPIS, GIFMIS Robbing FG Of Billions, Says Audit Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.