Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) (28985 Views)

INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: / Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs / Police Intercepts Car Loaded With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by Auladimeji(m): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2019
Corrinthians:
Salamrushdie. grin
Pachukwu

1 Like

Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by kemugo: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2019
sigh... really unfortunate
Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by Sholaco: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2019
Robbers!
Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by onitshaman: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=peteruuu Atiku is the loser.All the billions atiku borrowed from the Arabs.How is he going to pay them back.He promised to sell NNPC to the Arabs and his friends.
Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2019
Cow
Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by abeggnow: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2019
Ezemarcel:
He should b killed according to bubu
Buhari never said that
Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by Orapet51: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2019
Hahahahaha cry
As in...we don tire to dey Like/Share.
Reality dey realy dey face us now.
Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by blowjob: 10:56am On Feb 25, 2019
BUHARI HAS WON grin grin grin grin

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by fkmd: 10:56am On Feb 25, 2019
I'm ashamed....two Fulanis are contesting, no violence in their states but it's southerners that are killing themselves, yet they say we are the exposed and educated people and they're the stupid and illiterate ones
Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by MistaCode(m): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2019
Imortal001:
PDP with ballot snatching are like five and six. snatch ballot or no snatching of ballot. buhari will still win. mark my word.
Oga keep kwayet.... PDP won't snatch ballot box in areas they are 100% sure of Victory, Wake me up when a post pops up with someone snatched BB in areas like Kano and Kastina.....

1 Like

Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2019
Kingv:
Buhari played a fast one on all political parties with the 'ballot box threat'. The gimmick was for others to desist from the act for they(APC) to enjoy without interference

Hand over to who? The guy has been freed!!!!!

I believe you.

1 Like

Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 11:00am On Feb 25, 2019
APC has gone berserk with snatching ballot-boxes in desperation..useless party and supporters.
Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 11:02am On Feb 25, 2019
chrisxxx:

Bros we don tire. The reality is starring us at the face.
by the time Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Jigawa and Bauchi starts rolling out then you guys will know its over for Atiku
Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2019
Shame!

meanwhile, you must have this device if you own a car.

check my signature for contact.

Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:06am On Feb 25, 2019
Straight to jail
Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by ACE1010: 11:07am On Feb 25, 2019
Imortal001:
PDP with ballot snatching are like five and six. snatch ballot or no snatching of ballot. buhari will still win. mark my word.

No controversy..... Sai baba grin

Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by upliftinglife: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2019
Dannyset:
Lolz
PDP trying everything just to use Anambra to up their figure just to justify the money they collected from Atiku but the concocted result isn't adding up. grin

My guy, in Anambra PDP is leading all the way without a single rigging. Unlike the opposition party that is using everything to see that they must win.
Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by phase1: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2019
Imortal001:

The idiot is an APC thug. PDP doesn't need to snatch ballots in their strongholds.
Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 25, 2019
lielbree:

Shut up. He was working for apc. Look at the ballot papers.

Pdp don't need to rig in se

why not kill him the way igbo people killed the yoruba APC ballot snatcher in Lagos?
Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2019
All I know is, election is not done on social media. Some people will hang themselves when they see the result. Ee ni ku re!
Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by agabonus: 11:21am On Feb 25, 2019
the Thurgau was APC man in the house of calista NWACHUKWU in nkutaku okpoko ward six.calista is contesting for federal house of rep under APC.I witnesseed it on Saturday. calista was once ogbaru LGA chairperson when Chris ngige was anambra state gov but she is from IMO state.
Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by Saviola14: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2019
peteruuu:
They're just deceiving themselves grin
Bubu is a gonner!
Like for ATIKU, share for buhari

A thousand likes for INCOMING ATIKU/OBI!!!
Mumu be shouting Like and share as if here is a polling unit otey main guy
Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 11:34am On Feb 25, 2019
na wa o
Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by ylaa(f): 11:41am On Feb 25, 2019
you don't have to be
everything will be fine
cheer up.
our country will be great again.

vizkiz:
Sighs...

I'm ashamed of my country
Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2019
Nickijoy:
Big guy like this...

Warri pikin. grin
Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by jidenna21(m): 11:49am On Feb 25, 2019
SMH old man
Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by Seun360(m): 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
Check well, na Tinubu's thug.
Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by Godons1: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
Igbo's Amaka.
The fake charm sef no fit safe the tout. grin

Re: Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
If dis one slap u ehn
U go see stars
Dis thug dey carry iron

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa State / Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair / Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.