Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair (28968 Views)

Aliyu Madaki - Inconclusive Elections: Buhari’s Integrity Should Be Questioned / Dangote, Emir Sanusi, Kano Elders Meet Over Inconclusive Kano Election / INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by References: 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
Yakubu Dogara, Speaker of the House of Representatives, has condemned the decision of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), to cancel the Tafawa Balewa local government governorship election results in Bauchi state.

Dogara, speaking during a media briefing on Monday in Bauchi, said the decision to cancel Tafawa Balewa LGA by INEC was against the provision of the law.

According to him, the decision lacks substance as elections in the state was “conducted in a free, fair and transparent manner”.

The speaker further called out INEC Chairman Mahmood Yakubu to rise up from his seat in Abuja and defend his people.

Dogara said: “There was no problem at all in Tafawa Balewa. The only problem they had was the final collation. If that was the only problem, one will think that the worse decision that can be taken is for them to provide the relevant collation sheet to her (collation officer) and say go and complete the collation and bring it in the proper sheet.

“But in law, anybody who is a lawyer knows that the issue of form does not defeat the issue of substance

“Now, the substance is that there was a fair, free and credible election, which nobody is challenging. The only issue is that it wasn’t conveyed in the proper form and that can be cured and so, as it is, this election has been won and lost, no matter how you look at it and the PDP, Kauran Bauchi is, by the grace of God, the sitting governor-elect.

“As it is now, there is no problem, absolutely no problem with the votes from Tafawa Balewa.

“The chairman of INEC has told the world that elections begin and end at the unit. If they had cancelled any result at the level of unit collation or ward collation, it would have stood cancelled but for there to be peaceful elections, free and fair as attested to by the local government returning officer, Mrs Dominica Anosike, for there to be very peaceful, transparent collation of all the results across the eleven wards in Tafawa Balewa and the only challenge we had was that the Governor’s thugs and boys went and invaded the local government collation centre and carted away some result sheets.

“Thereafter, the returning officer who collated it on a separate paper, and then wrote a letter, an explanatory memoranda to the state returning officer and the Resident Electoral Commissioner to say that this was the situation in which they found themselves and that was why they had to use another result sheet to do the computation.

“If you look at it carefully, the thugs that invaded the collation centre in Tafawa Balewa are agents of the governor, the sitting governor of Bauchi State

“Their names were read out, it is not a rumour, they were apprehended by the army, including the vehicle they used for the operation and they have been handed over to the police.

“Now, if they were acting for a disclosed principal, which is the governor of Bauchi State, the point is that in the law of agency which we read and it hasn’t changed, the principal is responsible for the acts of his agents.

So, if they were acting as agents of the sitting governor, will the governor now take benefit of the crimes committed by his agents? That is one big question that INEC must answer.

“Secondly, I want to say that the chairman of INEC is a citizen of Bauchi State, just like all of us and they say that charity begins at home. Will he therefore sit down in Abuja and watch or preside over this brazen rape of the mandate of Bauchi State? Will he sit down and sleep in peace when he sees that the decision of his own people here in Bauchi State is being upturned by agents of the agency over which he superintends? That is the question that Professor Mahmood Yakubu, my namesake, will have to answer and the people of Bauchi State are watching.

“We want to see whether he will cast his vote with the people of Bauchi State or with those who are seeking to oppress the people of Bauchi State.”

http://dailypost.ng/2019/03/11/bauchi-governorship-election-dogara-blows-hot-inconclusive-result-warns-inec-chairman-yakubu/

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
Be you APC supporter. Be you PDP supporter.

One thing we all should know is that Buhari INEC and its magomago election is heading Nigeria to a doom.

You may be happy with it but when karma returns, remember the time you supported foolishly.

114 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by frankblinkz(m): 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
Please you all should join me celebrate,as IHEDIOHA has been declared Governor of imo state....Imo will be restored.
And also Rochas lost everywhere,even his senatorial result has been nullified by inec...Owerri Thank You all . PDP power!!!!!

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by jerryunit48: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
Good like that

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by mystic77(m): 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
Pls I am in need of help...I did some jobs and wasn't paid, I am currently looking for another with hope and faith I will get one soon..please just help a brother with anything so as to sustain myself cause I have been unable to eat something tangible for some days..I'm the one fending for myself and have no one to help....0766811986....Access bank
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by Echo50(m): 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
APC please show good example like your leader fighting corruption nah.........

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by Richdad50(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by rotormast: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
They will soon silence him.

Please help me check this and leave a feedback

WWW . F I N A N C E S I Q . C O M
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by Richdad50(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
My dear friend, things are hard and the NextLevel is yet to kick in. Register on 2go, you may find help there.
Most of these boys on Nairaland are also hungry.
mystic77:
Pls I am in need of help...I did some jobs and wasn't paid, I am currently looking for another with hope and faith I will get one soon..please just help a brother with anything so as to sustain myself cause I have been unable to eat something tangible for some days..I'm the one fending for myself and have no one to help....0766811986....Access bank

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by INFOBIZ3: 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
I.
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by Masama: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
I am also blowing hot here
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by wizkidblogger(f): 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
Happy blowing oo
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by manitoba(m): 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
Challenge it in court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
Secondly, I want to say that the chairman of INEC is a citizen of Bauchi State, just like all of us and they say that charity begins at home.
So, the INEC chairman should have been a citizen of Cameroun cos it is a crime for him to be a Nigerian?!
Yeye dey smell.
Orisisrisi something.

Meanwhile........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by jerflakes(m): 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
mystic77:

BMC member

Ask your lord and personal saviour BUHARI

he will deliver you from hunger

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by Built2last: 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
It's a shame that INEC Boss sold out Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by dannypaul(m): 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
good news
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by ictjobber: 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
Empty vessels make the loudest noise

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by Biglittlelois(f): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
Why is INEC declaring inconclusive elections in states where PDP is winning Very stupid commission, the earlier APC realise all Governors of the 36 states cannot belong to one party, the better.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Be you APC supporter. Be you PDP supporter.

One thing we all should know is that Buhari INEC and its magomago election is heading Nigeria to a doom.

You may be happy with it but when karma returns, remember the time you supported foolishly.

We will never accept APC candidate in Bauchi, Never!!!!
Believe me, I despised PDP, but out of all the candidates presented in the governorship election of Bauchi state, PDPs candidate is the best, So in dis case I say fuvk APC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by shaydeenamz(m): 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
we die there Bauchi sai Kauran bauchi
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by great664(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
mystic77:

Which work can you do? And where are you located
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by asawanathegreat(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Shut up because you narrowly escape defeat
Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by udemzyudex(m): 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
And Buhari is talking about leaving a legacy of free and fair election.

Funny.

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by Teaser4(m): 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
ictjobber:
Empty vessels make the loudest noise

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature
website kill you there....go build vessels. poverty kill you dia....

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
mystic77:

4+4 next level just begin

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by ozo13(m): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Why is INEC declaring inconclusive elections in states where PDP is winning Very stupid commission, the earlier APC realise all Governors of the 36 states cannot belong to one party, the better.
I think plateau too is inconclusive and apc is leading there .what do u think about that

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by chemgee: 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nigerians: Maurice Iwu is the worst INEC Chairman ever, and the 2007 elections he conducted are the worst elections ever.

Mahmood Yakubu: *Clears throat* Hold my beer & Agbada...

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by Guyman02: 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ganduje's daughter married Ajimobi's son few years ago.
That makes them in-laws.

Ajimobi and Ganduje lost their elections in 2019.
Does that make them in-loss too? cheesy cheesy

Maiyegun General

8 Likes

Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by Kingspin(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
INEC becoming a fraudster

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair by Rotji(m): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
ozo13:
I think plateau too is inconclusive and apc is leading there .what do u think about that

Plateau is the only exception here and the reason is quite clear as is the case in Benue State. But the level of desperation of the ruling party is so clear and without any iota of shame. The party (APC) deliberately sends thugs to scatter anywhere they see they are losing and INEC will declare such places canceled or in conclusive with the view to manipulate and alter the outcomes. This happened severally during the Presidential elections and they are now doing it without shame in states where PDP is coasting to victory. Who does that?! (In the voice of Isokoboy) grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP / Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol / Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.