Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up (6814 Views)

“Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore / 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election / Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
The middle belt was the decider and it's clear PDP has won kogi, nassarawa , Niger.. they are raking votes in pleatueu, Benue fct which I'm not even sure atiku will win.

They won south west, north east, north West.

Delta, river,, akwa ibom officially failed PDP. No bloc votes.

South east, imo,ebonyi and abia is officially divided.

They are getting bloc votes from north east.

It will take a miracle for PDP to win this election

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by donphiilopus(m): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
The handwriting is now on the wall. Nairaland likes and shares couldn't save them. grin cheesy grin cheesy

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by mhizdebbygold(f): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
Igbobyblood:
The middle belt was the decider and it's clear PDP has won kogi, nassarawa , Niger.. they are raking votes in pleatueu, Benue fct which I'm not even sure atiku will win.

It's the miracle that we are praying for oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by Kagarko(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
Niger State Is APC

Kogi state is APC

Nassarawa State Is APC

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by Baawaa(m): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Atiku will cry this night lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by Nickijoy(f): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
You are right... Sad day indeed... This thing weak me no be small..

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by Goke7: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
this election is the tightest, no one apc or pdp can say he has won now, more results are still coming in.

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by dlondonbadboy: 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari is the one that needs miracle...Buhari lost every state in SE and SS. SW is divided. NC is divided. Atiku won Adamawa, he won Abuja.

Where would Buhari get the numbers from?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
Buhari is the one that needs miracle...Buhari lost every state in SE and SS. SW is divided. NC is divided. Atiku won Adamawa, he won Abuja.

river, delta, akwa ibom was supposed to give atiku over 6 million votes, they couldn't bring 3 million combined.

Accept the truth bro

20 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by Pierced(f): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

The problem is buhari is winning with large margin in the nw and ne and atiku is winning with small margin in ss and se.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by Gandollaar(f): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Igbobyblood:
river, delta, akwa ibom was supposed to give atiku over 6 million votes, they couldn't bring 3 million combined.

Accept the truth bro
Have you taken your medication today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by Pekele007: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Igbobyblood:

Accept the truth bro
Kano alone was expected to give Buhari nothing less than 5million votes.

He is struggling to even get 800k there right now. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by dlondonbadboy: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Igbobyblood:

Accept the truth bro

My friend go and sleep. You know nothing about elections. In most of the states in the East, Buhari didn't even get 25% of total vote cast.

Stop acting like you are possessed. Buhari doesn't have the numbers.
Buhari cannot get upto 1million votes in kano. So what's the noise for?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by iamKadosh(m): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kagarko:
Niger State Is APC

Kogi state is APC

Nassarawa State Is APC

Lol, are you from Kogi? if no... Then don't include the state in your day dream..

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
iamKadosh:

Lol, are you from Kogi? if no... Then don't include the state in your day dream..
APC just won it

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by tstx(m): 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
Atiku Must Win O

See my signature

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by dlondonbadboy: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
Pierced:

The problem is buhari is winning with large margin in the nw and ne and atiku is winning with small margin in ss and se.

Says who? Is it not the same elections we are following? Even in the southwest that we gave to Buhari, can't you see what is happening?
Relax, Atiku has already won..

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by Pierced(f): 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

Says who? Is it not the same elections we are following? Even in the southwest that we gave to Buhari, can't you see what is happening?
Relax, Atiku has already won..

I pray it comes true.

I am already loosing hope.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

He also won Taraba. I mean Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by modath(f): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Atiku lost since the day "My Watch" was released....

All the moves he's made & will continue to make will always be countered by this book.... cool

OP, Take heart...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by Goke7: 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
modath:

Atiku lost since the day "My Watch" was published.

aburo, we dey jones for sw o!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by Dannyset(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
Am wondering at the laughing projections am seeing here from PDP. Are you guys not seeing how PMB has won in NW NE and NC already? Na wa ooo!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by brown116: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

This one you are wailing like a goat...who divided IMO? Who divided Ebonyi? Who didvided rivers? Abeg, go and sleep..Atiku has won since, na make dem declare the result..
i susspect that guy is working for apc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by IvarTheBoneless: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Mummy, Have you taken your medication today?

Ask her if she's taken Postinor 2 because i downloaded 2 balls into the Central Bank of S.

Guess what the "S" stands for grin grin
Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by mistyebby(f): 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
Igbobyblood:

History keeps repeating it self. The North keeps dividing Nigeria to rule. Shame on southerners
Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by mycar: 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
This is definitely not the wish of the people but game on

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by drskyfly007(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
South east governors never liked peter obi and they betrayed him..

The kind of votes coming from the region is so disappointing..

Secondly they don't like to vote..Everything na buying and selling

South west tried for atiku

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by raumdeuter: 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
I dey laff
Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by wise2odd: 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
the voters apathy was very low unlike last election. its a Muslim Muslim and Fulani Fulani contesting.

atiku biggest flop was from the north east and north central. I never expected atiku to last this two region if they combined it.

I was hoping that south south and south east should have fought north west and south west.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Elections: IGP Overhauls Security Landscape Ahead Of Polls / Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora / We Need To Revisit The 2024 Budget, Eliminate Frivolous Expenditures - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.