Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up (6833 Views)

“Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore / 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election / Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' (2) (3) (4)

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by Eecho(m): 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
Continue watching and smoking Ur menses...
modath:

Atiku lost since the day "My Watch" was released....

All the moves he's made & will continue to make will always be countered by this book.... cool

OP, Take heart...

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by TIGRITIS: 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
mistyebby:

History keeps repeating it self. The North keeps dividing Nigeria to rule. Shame on southerners
Very true.

Imagine how the northerners divided the southerners thereby preventing our southern Christian atiku abubakar from winning. angry

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by Corrinthians(m): 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
Igbobyblood:
The middle belt was the decider and it's clear PDP has won kogi, nassarawa , Niger.. they are raking votes in pleatueu, Benue fct which I'm not even sure atiku will win.

They won south west, north east, north West.

Delta, river,, akwa ibom officially failed PDP. No bloc votes.

South east, imo,ebonyi and abia is officially divided.

They are getting bloc votes from north east.

It will take a miracle for PDP to win this election
Good one bro, Thats the spirit. Hope your brothers do the same.

By the way, check the bolded and make the appropriate correction.

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by duwdu: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Have you taken your medication today?

And have your taken your own medication that you've missed for several days in a row up until today? wink

P34c3

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by OgaBuhari: 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
donphiilopus:
The handwriting is now on the wall. Nairaland likes and shares couldn't save them. grin cheesy grin cheesy
likes and shares when they don't even have a PVC

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by duwdu: 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Pierced:

I pray it comes true.

I am already loosing hope.

That poster is just raising your hope for nothing, seeing that you appear vunerable.

P34c3

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by rusher14: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
Dannyset:
Am wondering at the laughing projections am seeing here from PDP. Are you guys not seeing how PMB has won in NW NE and NC already? Na wa ooo!

And SW.

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by Xander85: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

My friend go and sleep. You know nothing about elections. In most of the states in the East, Buhari didn't even get 25% of total vote cast.

Stop acting like you are possessed. Buhari doesn't have the numbers.
Buhari cannot get upto 1million votes in kano. So what's the noise for?

The guy knows what he’s doing! It’s all psychological!

Anyone can claim to be Igbo!

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by duwdu: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
mycar:
This is definitely not the wish of the people but game on

So those who voted for the party you wished would not win are not the people and have not delivered any message to you?

P34c3

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by nonsobaba: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Very true.

Imagine how the northerners divided the southerners thereby preventing our southern Christian atiku abubakar from winning. angry
cheesy cheesy

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by nwanyionitsha: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
Igbobyblood:
The middle belt was the decider and it's clear PDP has won kogi, nassarawa , Niger.. they are raking votes in pleatueu, Benue fct which I'm not even sure atiku will win.

It is all being rigged.
Buhari win not rule Nigeria again.

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by nwanyionitsha: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
Igbobyblood:

Buhari lost Fct with wide margin.

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by Gandollaar(f): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Ask her if she's taken Postinor 2 because i downloaded 2 balls into the Central Bank of S.

Guess what the "S" stands for grin grin
You are trying so hard to be my friend. Sorry look elsewhere cos I'm not interested.
Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by tossie101(f): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
Igbobyblood:
river, delta, akwa ibom was supposed to give atiku over 6 million votes, they couldn't bring 3 million combined.

Accept the truth bro

Those APC numbers from southwest are doctored Athiku ain't smart

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

This one you are wailing like a goat...who divided IMO? Who divided Ebonyi? Who didvided rivers? Abeg, go and sleep..Atiku has won since, na make dem declare the result..
Ohh! What has warranted his wailing like a goat?comparison please?

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by PHILipu1(m): 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
Buhari is the one that needs miracle...Buhari lost every state in SE and SS. SW is divided. NC is divided. Atiku won Adamawa, he won Abuja.

Where would Buhari get the numbers from?
What is the margin in those states he lost?
Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by Samyyoungchu: 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
I think this is good news to me nd all apc members

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by GambaOsaka: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
ATIgentle
ATIsempe
ATIjeya
ATIgbafolorun
ATIjegbese
ATIf**kup

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by sAntiAgO147: 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hello movies fams

I got something you all will really love and appreciate.

Go subscribe @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpBTcnilLZ4AJjy-n262Hng and get yourself up2date with latest movies you would love.

Thank me now and later too! smiley
Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by san316(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
mhizdebbygold:

It's the miracle that we are praying for oo

Hahahahahahah. Eeeeyaaaah. Don't take it to mind too much. Just prepare for 2023

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by gurnam: 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

Says who? Is it not the same elections we are following? Even in the southwest that we gave to Buhari, can't you see what is happening?
Relax, Atiku has already won..

Lol, the only thing happening in the SW is that Buhari is winning. grin grin

You can however keep giving yourself the false hope.
You are in the first stage of the 5 stages of grief, some other Atikulatoors are already in the other stages

. Denial
. Anger
.barganning
.Depression
.acceptance

You also will pass through all the stages to the last stage of acceptance
Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by gurnam: 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
tossie101:

Those APC numbers from southwest are doctored Athiku ain't smart

You have evidence ?

Ok, those PDP numbers from the SE and SS are more than doctored

We all can be stupid all together grin

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
lets not fool ourselves. there's nothing tight about this election. as sad as it may be, Buhari has won this election.
Goke7:
this election is the tightest, no one apc or pdp can say he has won now, more results are still coming in.

Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by stockbear: 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
There is no block votes from SE and ss to really cancel out the margin...But instead buhari has block votes and cancelled out all the votes from SS and SE with remainders
Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by supereagle(m): 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
iamKadosh:

Lol, are you from Kogi? if no... Then don't include the state in your day dream..

Buhari won in Kogi.
Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by ejimatic: 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Igbobyblood:

. My brother check the results now..APC has won the Middle Belt.
Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by justtoodark: 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Eecho:
Continue watching and smoking Ur menses...

you dont have to be nasty to say something....especialy against women....women are not takin no bullshitt from nobody nowadays no more....
Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by Hotfreeze: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

My friend go and sleep. You know nothing about elections. In most of the states in the East, Buhari didn't even get 25% of total vote cast.

Stop acting like you are possessed. Buhari doesn't have the numbers.
Buhari cannot get upto 1million votes in kano. So what's the noise for?

Can you now see that you're a political nonentity?
Re: Atiku Has Lost, It's Over.. I've Gave Up by Yale9(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2019

If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . / Ihedioha: Mark My Words, This Will Happen Tomorrow. / Direct Primaries: APC Await Buhari's Decision As Tripartite Committee Deadlocked