Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,694 members, 7,840,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation (48469 Views)

Apga Excited, PDP Hopeful, Apc Confused As Inec Concludes Anambra Poll / Buhari Wins In Benue Govt House’s Polling Unit / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by nameo: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
commissioner of police caught trying to rig in Brass where there was no elections. The Returning officer been threatened and forced to read out results for Okorocha eve after he rejected the results he was given.

Opposition strongholds been purposedly disrupted às in Lagos areas and Anambra.

There are also reported massive rigging going o in Zamfara and then Borno.

Why? Why?? Why

If a person lossess fairly it is easier for him to accept the results. Why the rigging by APC and the Govt
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by cenaman(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
Atiku thinks being a vice president is same as president. See the kind shoe Atiku wan wear

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by elisbabs499(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
What happened in Kogi was daylight robbery. No election took place in Kogi east and central.... Ballot Boxes were snatched, people killed yet INEC went ahead to announce result

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Bigmikedagod(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
hmmm, only De Gea can save Nigeria from Buhari
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Soyhe(f): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
quickberry:
We will not take it grin grin grin
orubebe 2

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by luluosas(m): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hahahahahaha. Your hope of survival dashed? Come to Jesus Christ now for a sure rest of mind, no matter who is the President of Nigeria. Cheers
KubwaBoy:
Time to start looking for Visa. Even Kenya, I no mind.
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by nameo: 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Sironn:
Rigging ooo, APC welldone! I am certain PDP won Lokoja and Ogori/Magongo and this is even after the disrupted votes in Ogori/Magongo by the Caretaker and his thugs alongside Security forces. Lol, Kogi vote Buhari? Wen no be say we dey mad....Just like Abram name was changed to Abraham so is Buhari's name now BUHARIG!

The elections have been shamelessly rigged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Tundey606(m): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
Raskasal:
Good for APC.
We're getting there
Your generation like sufferness and they will continue suffer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by nameo: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
elisbabs499:
What happened in Kogi was daylight robbery. No election took place in Kogi east and central.... Ballot Boxes were snatched, people killed yet INEC went ahead to announce result

It is such a shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by integrity16(m): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
UcLloyd:

I curse u with what Buhari has put Nigerians through, if his been good, may u see good in your life, but if his been bad, may bad things follow all the days of your life, Amen

Your electronic curse don't hold water! Overcome your bitterness and wish her/him a happy birthday.

There is life after PDP/APC.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by BubuZombi: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
KubwaBoy:

Do and get out of the country, we don't need you, you, you don't add to our GP. So leave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by reachbenny(m): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
SCAM! SCAM!!

Forged result. I am here in Kogi state and I witnessed the elections.

Thugs burnt the election materials at Dekina because PDP cleared everywhere.

This is the governor's result and not a reflection of the people's vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by biggie73(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
So which place come be Atiku's stronghold again?
South east
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Fem4luv: 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
Remember we are talking about North here. Atiku is dividing the North successfully and you are here celebrating. Latest from Enugu as the collation has been concluded

APC 54,423
PDP 355,553

That's over 300k. Remember we are yet to see any state in the south south. I think Atiku is doing well and he may win
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by KubwaBoy: 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
Smile4daddy:

Lol you need Singapore Visa make I sell my own for you.

Because is of no use now.

Is only 2 things I needed for 2019.

PVC and Visa. And I initially said if Buhari leave back to Daura, I leave to Singapore.

And if Buhari stays/remain in FCT Abuja, I stay/remain in Warri Nigeria.

Now Buhari don win I no go anywhere again.
I need it on a serious note
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by integrity16(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
reachbenny:
SCAM! SCAM!!

Forged result. I am here in Kogi state and I witnessed the elections.

Thugs burnt the election materials at Dekina because PDP cleared everywhere.

This is the governor's result and not a reflection of the people's vote.

Please send your petition to the electoral tribunal. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by ultimate73(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
daddytime:
Atiku will clear NC..
We are Atikulating Obituary...
This is Man City molesting Chelsea in a Sarriball way...
Lol
U too wicked o
Aticulating obituary Lol
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by benuejosh: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
anigbajumo:
Technically Atiku will win NC,margin from plateau,Benue Nd FCT will strike out kwara,kogi and Nassarawa.This election is still very tight..
Don't be so sure of Benue. It's too close to call.
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Nyamuriflathead: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
franchasng:
Fulani herdsmen terrorist, you are hereby authorized to take over every land in Benue, Kwara, Nasarawa, Kogi and Boko Haram and ISIS (ISWAP) you can now take over Borno, Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa and Yobe states since they don't have sense.

We have done our best to liberate them but they feel we are intruders, please go and take over their lands, it belongs to your ancestors, wish you people safe invasion of their lands, useless people angry

You're an agent of Satan...... You're even more devilish than Satan himself. Only Lucifer himself would unleash terrors on people for voting along with their conscience. The people of North Central have made their choice... U can burn in hell all your life. We don't need your sympathy's. Save it for your brothers that are been beheaded around the world for crimes committed

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Sharmaz0101: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin grin grin Buhari never lost sleep over Atiku from day 1.

Sai Baba is more worried about his cattles than Atiku!

God bless Nigeria
Tobimillar1:
I think it’s over for Atiku. He really tried . He gave Buhari a run for his money. Unlike in 2015 where Buhari was almost unopposed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by frowland(m): 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
So which place come be Atiku's stronghold again?

Anambra
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Basolenergy(m): 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Get an inverter system installed today for as low as 95k

call or Whatsapp

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by daddytime(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
ultimate73:

U too wicked o

Aticulating obituary
Lol

I dey sip my origin bitters jejely lol

You no see as Nairaland quiet??

Now we know the real noisemakers lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Majid1990(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oladele652:
Idah, Dekina, Ofu, Igalamela.... So proud of the Igalas...
how about ebira people we pull more vote bro
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Baawaa(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Evil forest is waiting for you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Sharmaz0101: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kenya is good country. However lets stay here and build this country together. PMB mean well for Nigerians
KubwaBoy:
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by kolaaderin: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
vamek:
APC doesn't win lokoja. PDP won lokoja. I can compute all the polling units results in lokoja. I smell foul play here
we are talking of Kogi state you are here talking about lokoja. Lokoja is just the capital, Kogi has gone to APC already, take heart
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Lokostic77: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
I expect Atiku to lead Buhari with wide margin in kogi but for this result then Buhari has won forget it unless if Atiku can bring surprise perhaps he can win state with such surprise
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by mfm04622: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
anigbajumo:
Technically Atiku will win NC,margin from plateau,Benue Nd FCT will strike out kwara,kogi and Nassarawa.This election is still very tight..

Did you forget Niger?
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by namio10: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
By the time APC finishes with cooking the results, President Buhari may even win in Delta state.

This is the most terrible election in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Epiczi(m): 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Smile4daddy:

Lol you need Singapore Visa make I sell my own for you.

Because is of no use now.

Is only 2 things I needed for 2019.

PVC and Visa. And I initially said if Buhari leave back to Daura, I leave to Singapore.

And if Buhari stays/remain in FCT Abuja, I stay/remain in Warri Nigeria.

Now Buhari don win I no go anywhere again.
my guy - l dey warri with u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) / Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times / See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.